Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E SathiyamoorthyYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I had operation 10 years back, I have the stitches marks yet, the way they were. Because of that I can not even wear dresses I wish for being a girl I wanna wear the clothes I like, but because of those I can not. Please any good doc suggest me something so that my problem is solved. Reply asap, Thank you.
Nipple discharge is a common part of breast functioning, which normally occurs during breast-feeding or pregnancy. It is often associated with the changes of menstrual hormone. The milky discharge post breast-feeding usually continues for up to two years after stopping nursing. The condition normally gets resolved on its own but if the situation persists for a long time resort to medical assistance.
The following are some of the causes of normal nipple discharge:
- Stimulation: Normal nipple discharge can arise due to stimulation; chafing of your breast skin due to tight bras or vigorous exercises.
- Pregnancy: Most women tend to witness clear nipple discharge in the early stages of their pregnancy. Towards the later stages, this discharge usually turns watery and becomes milky in color
- Stopped Breast-feeding: In some cases, nipple discharge continues for some time after the mother has stopped breast-feeding her newborn
- Hormonal Imbalance: Some women notice tenderness in breasts and nipple discharge during their menstrual cycle
What is an abnormal nipple discharge: An abnormal nipple discharge is usually bloody in color and is accompanied with tenderness of the breast. Papilloma is a non-cancerous tumor that is often responsible for bloody nipple discharge. Continuous nipple discharge from one of the breasts or nipple discharge that arises without any stimulation or external irritation is abnormal in nature.
The possible causes of abnormal nipple discharge include:
- Abscess: It is an assortment of pus that get accumulated within the tissues of your body. It is usually accompanied by redness, pain and swelling. Boils and carbuncles are types of abscess. Formation of abscess in breasts may result in nipple discharge.
- Breast cancer: Breast cancer often results in bloody nipple discharge and is often found with a presence of lump in one of the breasts.
- Mastitis: It is a breast infection that affects the tissues of the breast and is usually prominent during breastfeeding. Fatigue, fever and body aches are common in this situation.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS): Normally characterized by the growth of cancerous cells in the milk ducts of your breasts, it is generally identified through mammography screening.
- Fibroadenoma: In this situation most young women witness an appearance of solid, tumor like structure
- Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is nipple discharge of milk when not pregnant or breastfeeding. The discharge can vary in color and can be expressed from either or both breasts.
What Causes Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is commonly caused by hyperprolactinemia, especially when it is associated with amenorrhea. Hyperprolactinemia is most often induced by medication or associated with pituitary adenomas or other sellar or suprasellar lesions.
The release of prolactin from the pituitary is held in check by dopamine from the hypothalamus. Prolactin release is encouraged by serotonin and thyrotropin-releasing hormone. This balance can be disrupted by medication (ie. antipsychotics), underactive thyroid function, pituitary tumors, hypothalamic tumors, damage to the pituitary stalk, nipple stimulation, chest trauma, herpes zoster, and emotional stress as well as a variety of other factors.
I have 2 years old baby and still feeding and my wife does not want to feed him any more and she is trying but after some time her breast becomes hard and she feels pain in breast so is this normal or is it has any sideffect.
I am suffering from lots of sweating full body .when I am wearing formal dress it gets wet shirt n neck ,head, hand n face it effect while going anywhere.
Causes and treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Namaskar mitron! Main Dr. Shirish Malde Mumbai se sexology mein specialize karta hu aur aaj jo hum ye video ke dwara jo jaankari lenge ye humari jo sabsi badi samasya hoti hai, erectile dysfunction, ya isse impotence bhi kaha jata hai, iske baare mein hum jaankari lenge. Aap dekh rahe hai ki erectile dysfunction ye ek kaafi hadh tak ek samasya hai jo young age se lekar bade umar tak kisi bhi wyakti ko bhi ho sakta hai. Waise ling mein kadakpan aur uthaan aana, ling mein erection aana, ye wyakti ke marzi ke hisaab se nahi hota hai. Jaise hum apni marzi se paseena nahi nikaal paate, ye paristithi ke upar nibhar karta hai, waise hi ling mein uthaan aana ye bhi paristithi ke upar aur wyakti ke utejna ke upar nibhar karta hai.
Jab kisi wyakti ko ling mein uthaan lane mein ya lambe samay tak tikane mein takleef hoti hai wo asamarth hota hai, tab isse erectile dysfunction ya impotence kaha jata hai. Normally iski do wajah hoti hi; psychogenic yaani maansik kaarano se aur dusra hota hai physical yaani shaaririk shamta ke abhav se ye samasya nirmaan ho sakti hai. Toh hum short mein dekhege ye samasya kaise nirmaan hoti hai. Jaise hum kahege psychological problem toh kuch wyaktiyon ko lack of knowledge yaani sahi jaankari nahi hoti hai ya unhe fail hone ka darr bana rehta hai, kabhi kabhi couple mein communication thik nahi hone ke wajah se ya relationship disturb hone se bhi ling mein uthaan aane mein takleef hoti hai. Kayi baar wyakti bore hai ya stress hai, kabhi usko adequate rest nahi milta hai ya depression hai ya anxiety hai, aisi samasyaon se bhi usko jis waqt wo chahta hai us waqt uske ling mein uthaan nahi laa paata hai. Isko psychogenic problem kehte hai.
Aur ab dekhoge ke kuch organic problems hote hai, physical problem jaise diabetes, aur hypertension, ye bahut hi common rog hai jisse ling mein tanaav lane mein difficulty hoti hai us wyakti ko. Kuch medicines bhi hai jaise diabetic aur hypertension ki medicines hai jiske side effects ke chalet bhi ling mein tanaav aana mushkil ho jata hai. Toh ye hua kaaran ke wajah se, ab aap dekhoge ki impotence ya erectile dysfunction ke tests kya hai. Aksar ache doctor detail history lete hai aur ussi se unhe pata chal sakta hai ki ye samasya kis wajah se hai lekin kuch cases mein jaha diagnosis ke liye test ki zarurat hoti hai tab ye tests behadd zaruri hoti hai. Sabse pehli test hoti hai Intracavernosal Injection Vasoactive Drugs yaani penile Doppler test bhi keh sakte hai isse. Isme wyakti ki ling ki jo raktovayiniya hai uski rakht paribhraman kitna ho raha hai ye check kiya jaata hai. Ye test mein chota sa injection ling mein diya jaata hai aura aage chal ke aap dekhoge ke sonography se ye graph dikhta hai jisse blood flow ka velocity check kiya jaata hai.
Aur ek test hai Penile Angiography yaani agar rakhtvayiniya mein koi samasya nirmaan hume nazar aati hai toh angiography ke zariye wo block kaha par hai wo exactly hum pata kar sakte hai. Aur ek test isme use hoti hai wo hai NPT Scan Monitor yaani Nocturnal Penile Tumescence Test, isme wyakti ki puri raat mein aane wali erection machine dwara record ki jaati hai aur dusre din ye graph nikaala jaata hai. Normal wyakti ka graph aisa hota hai jaha pe wo teen se chaar episode erection ke usko aate hai aur ye aise wyakti ka graph hai jaha koi bhi erection nahi aaya hai raat ko. Toh isse unke bloof flow mein samasya hai ya nahi ye usse pata chal sakta hai. Abhi treatment ka jaha tak sawaal hai, aap dekh rahe hai ke treatment mein sabse ahem bhumika hoti hai counseling or sex education ki, jaise maine bataya tha ki kuch log darr se ya sahi jaankari na hone ke aabhav se peedit hote hai, unke liye ye bahut zaruri hoti hai. Kuch conditions mein oral drug dena zaruri hota hai yaani medicines ki zarurat hoti hai aur kayi case mein jaha medicine kaam nahi karti hai waha self-injections jo humne dekhe the wo de sakte hai, vacuum erection device bhi isme useful ho sakta hai aur last mein surgery ke dwara bhi ye problem solve ki jaa sakti hai.
Surgery mein Penile Prosthosis yaani penile implantation hota hai. Ab ek ke baad ek hum dekhege ke kuch medicines hai jo Sildenafil, Vardenafil, Tadalafil, ye wyakti ko erection lane mein kaafi helpful hote hai. Ye Intracavernosal Injection jaha wyakti khud hi apne aap ko injection de sakta hai mein aur 2-5 minute mein acha erection haasil kar leta hai. Next hai ye vacuum pump ke zariye bhi ling mein erection paaya jaa sakta hai aur last mein ye penile prosthesis jo silicone rods hote hai jo ling mein bithaye jaate hai jiske zariye wyakti ling mein tightness paa sakta hai. Toh aap ne ye dekha is video mein ki ling mein tightness lane ki jo samasya hai ye kaafi aam, young age se lekar old age tak sabhi vyaktiyon ko ye samasya kabhi na kabhi life mein ho sakti hai. Lekin agar sahi jaankari ho aur yogya maarg darshan mile toh is samasya se aap humesha ka chutkaara paa sakte hai aur puri tarah se ye treat kar sakte hai.
Iski aur adhik jaankari ke liye aap mujhe contact kar sakte hai lybrate.com ke zariye. Dhanyawaad.
I facing the problem of obesity and pain all joint due to office work please suggest me best option?
What is diarrhea
When you have diarrhea, your bowel movements (stools) are loose and watery. It's very common and although it feels bad, it's usually not serious.
It typically lasts two to three days, and if you need to treat it, there are over-the-counter medicines, which means they don't need a prescription.
For many people, diarrhea strikes once or twice each year. If you have certain conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome, it can happen more often.
My cousin have low blood n low hemoglobin Her age is 30 years By having low blood in body, She doesnt occur periods on regular time interval, Every time late periods problem because of low blood in body . Please suggest what to do for increasing blood level ? And about late periods ?
Hi. M ritu and I haven't got my periods on time this time. 20 days have been passed my date is around. 1st but still I dint have my mc. And I have checked 2 times result is all negative. So please tell me if there is a serious issue. I hope not.
Dear doctor. In morning my tummy is flat. I am doing surya namskar daily. But when taking meal or drinking water my tummy is not flat its like belly fat. What the reason behind this. N solution.
I am 21 years old male. What should I do to get fairer? And how to take care of our face after being out through out the day.
My weight is not proper. I want to know what supplements I should have to get a proper weight. please suggest. Thanks.
hello doctor am using normal shampoo for my hair and counditnor but am having dandruff and also hair fall what is the best solution for my hair nd what should I do for it.
Chickenpox or varicella is a type of viral infection that causes itchy rashes accompanied by tiny fluid-filled blisters. It is highly communicable to those who have not experienced this disease earlier or have not been immunized against it through vaccination.
The vaccine against chickenpox is a shot protecting anyone, who has already contracted the disease. It is known as the varicella vaccine since chicken pox is triggered by the virus called varicella-zoster. The vaccine is prepared from a living but a weakened virus.
Why would you require a chicken pox virus?
- The risk behind the condition aggravating into something life threatening is high among adults, infants and people possessing a weak immunity system as they are prone to developing serious complications as well. There is no way you can predict who would be the next prey.
- The illness is extremely contagious and can get transmitted either through air while coughing or sneezing or by direct contact especially with the fluid present in the chicken pox blisters. For this reason, you need to stay segregated until and unless all your blisters have dried up or crusted over. The illness may induce itchy rashes all over your body along with fussiness, cough and headaches.
- The vaccine is recommended for all adults and adolescents who have not been infected by chicken pox ever earlier. A vaccine called MMRV offers a combined protection against varicella, rubella, mumps and measles.
- The vaccine has to be administered in two shots. However the medicines are not devoid of mild side effects,for instance, swelling in the region where you have been injected alongside mild rashes.
Who should not opt for the vaccine?
- Pregnant women since the effect of the vaccine on your fetus is yet to be unraveled
- People who are allergic to neomycin and gelatin ( a gelatin-free varicella vaccine is actually available)
- People suffering from diseases caused due to a weak immunity system or taking high dosage of steroids
- Cancer patients who have to be treated with chemotherapy, drugs and X-rays
- People who have had a blood transfusion in about five months before receiving the shot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.