Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DurairajYour feedback matters!
Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 65kg height 5.10 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 90kg height 5.4 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate. Sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate.
I am just 16 and had masturbating since 1 year and seeing lron videos tell me from what problems I will suffer now and in future.
Sir mujhe 25 din pehle bukhar aya tha bukhar to 4 din m utar gya lekin uske baad se hi mera dil ghabrana start ho gya pure din dil ghabrata rehta hai or me rota rehta hu mene gym krte huye local supplement khaya tha me bhot pareshan hu please sir help me I need your help.
I am facing suffered from fistula. please told about the cause of this problem and its treatment. Which healthy habits are to be followed to prevent this problem.
I am a 69 year old male. I have got operated for hernia (Right side above groin) a month back. I also have piles. Sometimes the piles give me pain. It very rarely bleeds. I apply proctocedyle ointment. Kindly advise me what antiseptic drug I should take for the inflamed piles. I do not want to get operated for another year or so. I have no allergy to any drug. In case there is a better ointment for application please advise that also.
I use toilet at least 4 times a day. I use 02 antibiotique for 5 days 3 to 4 times. I use metrogyl compound plus for ten days 3 times but the problem is still there. Problem starts from the last one year.
Sir there are black spots on my tongue and some time they look like small ulcer what may be the reason and suggest the treatment.
Sir two year back I used steroids decca durabolin and testosterone drugs from then onwards I got erection problems what I have to do.
I am 21 years old female, and I do have a really bad pain on the left side of my face. Especially my eyes and head. When I roll my eyes the pain get worst. Please help.
I am 44 years old and taking revelol 50/5 FROM LAST 6 months. I was having acidity and INFECTION in my stomach when I visit to gastrogist. have me a 2 months treatment and I am quite OK now. Due to this problem I was always feeling discomfort and I ALWAYS use to feel something is happening to. Me.So before visiting to GASTROLOGIST I went to CARDIOLOGIST. My all test was ok but Dr. gave me this bp tablet and other cardiac medicine such as ecosprin I HAD not taken a his treatment but only taken that no tablet after consulting to some doctors. Now I am confused that it was stomach issue but I went to heart specialist. What should. I do. Now.whether to continue this. Tablet.or. Not.and tell me is this tablet is high dosage or low. My family Dr. saying to continue this tablet and you can't stop this now.
My mother is 80 years old suffering from stomach bloating and upper ribcage pain even after drinking water. Taking antibiotics prescribed by doctor for last 10 days with no relief. Kindly advice.
I'm 30 years old male and I feel very exhausted when I came out of air conditioned rooms. What can I do for it? Please help me.
I am 40 yrs old .My weight 80 kg have 108 fasting 125 pp after taking vogli 0. 2 and glycomet 1gm. Please suggest to keep normal without these medicine.
Hllw sir /mam I have done a test of vitamin d and it is VITAMIN D, 25-hydroxy, serum and my result is low vitamin d that is 39.99 nmol/L.what to do to increase vitamin d level. Help me please.
Sexual problems might mean you have a broken heart, literally. The most common sexual problem in men is erectile dysfunction (ED). Erectile dysfunction affects >30% of men between 40 and 70 years of age. There are several different causes of ED, including depression, low testosterone, neurological problems, and some medications, such as beta blocker but the most common cause is a problem with the blood vessels called atherosclerosis.
Erectile dysfunction is frequently a sign of atherosclerosis, that can be the first clue to heart disease in men. It usually comes 3 to 5 years before a heart attack, so after ED is diagnosed, there is time to treat atherosclerosis and prevent a heart attack.
Sexual Activity and Cardiovascular Disease
Decreased sexual activity and function are common in patients with CVD and are often interrelated to anxiety and depression. In fact research has proved that there is a strong link between erectile dysfunction and heart disease. Studies have shown that if a man has ED, he has a greater risk of having heart disease. For instance, in one study, 57% of men who had bypass surgery and 64% of men hospitalized for a heart attack had had ED.
Several having ED can predict that a man will probably have heart disease symptoms within five years. In fact, having ED is as much a risk factor for heart disease as a history of smoking or a family history of coronary artery disease.
The Stockholm Heart Epidemiology Programme (SHEEP) study of post-MI patients (50% women) found that those who were sedentary had a higher risk of MI with sexual activity (relative risk 4.4) than did those who were physically active (relative risk 0.7).
How is the Heart and ED Related?
Deposition of cholesterol in the arteries causing atherosclerosis is taken as the most important reason for ED as the plaque formation reduces the blood flow in the penis, thereby affecting the erection process. However the latest studies show that ED is also due to the dysfunction of the inner lining of the blood vessels (endothelium) and smooth muscle. This causes inadequate blood supply to the heart and the penis which also aids in arthrosclerosis. Hence ED and heart disease are found to be inter related.
What to do?
If you are suffering from ED or heart disease , it is best to discuss your concerns with a specialist - for the heart a cardiologist and for the ED a urologist
Acidity is related to Heartburn and Gas formation in stomach. In acidity, acid reflux or Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), or more commonly known as 'Urdhvag Amalpitta' in ayurveda, there is a movement of gastric juices ( acid in nature) from the stomach into the lower part of esophagus. Ayurveda considers it to be caused by the aggravation of Pitta dosha. When Kapha is associated with this aggravated Pitta, the Acid starts climbing the oesophagus. This is exactly the hyperacidity for most of us and is translated widely as- Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Acid Brash etc.
- Excessive use of the oily and spicy foods
- Anxiety, depression and anger
- Irregular eating habits.
- Consumption of Maida products in large quantity.
- To use leafy vegetables in excess
- Sleeping just after taking meal.
- Drinking of excessive water
- Not to sleep in night, long working hours.
- Excessive intake of the caffeine and nicotine products.
- Carbonated drinks
- Foods which are rich in fats, such as chocolates cause acidity or acid reflux diseases.
- Excessive intake of alcohol, smoking, keeping stomach empty for long time, skipping breakfast causes acidity.
- Other causes of acidity or heartburn are pregnancy, aging, obesity, and bad eating habit, like eating junk foods.
- Pain in upper abdomen immediately following a large or spicy meal
- Nausea, vomiting, and loss of desire to eat which may persist for 1-2 days
- Heartburn or sour belching
- A sense of abdominal distension or 'bloating'
- Flatulence (burping, belching)
- Blood vomiting or blood in stool may occur in severe cases
- If gastritis persists there may be eventual development of anemia
- 1] For an instant relief from the high acid take tender coconut (Cocus nucifera) water. A dose of 100 to 500 ml should be taken twice/day. This is the best quick releiveing home remedy for the Heartburn alias Acid reflux.
- 2] Take the powder of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) in a dose of 3 to 6 g should be taken with100 to 250 ml water twice/day. Amalaki is one of the best pacifier for the Pitta as well as the Kapha Dosha and also a rich source of Vitamin C- to heal the bruised stomach and esophagous due to the high production of the Acid in stomach.
- 3] To get relief from the high reflux of the acid mix gruel of rice corn, raw sugar, and honey in equal quantity. A dose of 100 to 200 g should be taken twice/day. This will full the stomach and the mucoidal layer on will protect the Stomach and esophagus for longer times and will keep the heartburn and acid reflux, away.
- 4] Take powdere of Haritaki and Bhringraja (Eclipta alba) in equal quantity. A dose of 3 to 6 g should be taken with 12 g of jaggery and warm water twice/day- this will help you to get rid of the basic causes behind the Acid Reflux and Heartburn. Bhringraj is a herb of choice to get rid if the liver problems and all kind of digestive upsets.
- 5] Instead of Tea or Coffee prepare a decoction from the equal parts of stem of Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), fruit of Neem, leaf of snakeguard, and Triphala. A dose of 14 to 28 ml should be taken twice/day. Take it only after cooling down to the room temperature. If you dont find the taste of above one, try this second option - prepare a decoction of equal parts of dried ginger, fruit of coriander, and leaf of snakeguard. A dose of 14 to 28 ml should be taken twice/day, keep in mind if you are mixing sugar- dont boil the sugar.
- 6] Drink coriander (Coriandrum sativum) and cumin (Cuminum cyminum) tea, it is nice when your Acid reflux or heartburn is caused by the indigestion or overloading of the stomach in a late night party.
DIET & LIFESTYLE :
What to eat and how much to eat is an important factor in controlling acidity. The following tips should be followed:
- The diet should consist of milk with sugar, and a little old rice.
- Other recommended substances are: barley, wheat, rice (at least one year old), cucumber, bitter gourd, green banana, pumpkin, pomegranate, and cow's milk.
- Eat dinner two to three hours before sleeping time as it keeps you healthy.
- Fibers are necessary in the diet as they help in the digestion.
- Take the balanced diet, don't shift to the totally bland spice-less foods.
- Eat small meals more often as it helps in digestion.