Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dughazenth
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. DughazenthYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old boy. During my childhood I had lots of dark black hair on the head but now they started falling tremendously. Now patches is formed in both the sides of forehead. Nobody in my family or forefather had this problem. In addition about 50% of my hair has also become white. My hair has fallen so much that after bathing head skin is visible. I don't use any kind of chemicals or shampoo or oil. Doctor please help me to restore my gone hair and the patches formed and also how can I blackened my white hair back again.
I'm 24 years old, I have tan in my face n hands n I'm using vlcc products, can you say me some remedies to cure. Looking forward to your reply.
I have uneven tone and my skin is very sensitive. Please suggest some home remedies or cream to make skin evenly tone and fair.
How can melanin be reduced from skin permanently? I am a male guy and my age is 17 years. How can complexion be brightened by reducing melanin.
There are white roundish spots on my neck for the past two weeks now. I have applied moisturizers but in vain. They may or may not be related to psoriasis/eczema. Kindly help.
Sir she is 16 years old she is cold allergic as soon climate become cold she gets throat infection and both sides of her face on cheeks gets swelling, we consulted many doctors but temporary relief. She takes ACFIX tablet. I want permanent relief, thank you.
I have black spots on my face and want to remove them without any cream etc Plzz give me any natural way to remove them Without using egg Thanks.
I see very tiny holes on my cheeks, developed may be due to shaving. What should I do for smoother skin.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual stools or urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.