Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Divya Sivaraman
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Divya SivaramanYour feedback matters!
I can't Conceive second baby .1 bady is normal delivery 1 bady 10 year old but I can't Conceive second Dr. say DMC min surgery. please help all test are normal.
Hi I'm 3 months pregnant now and I'm spotting in dark brownish colour but the scan says the baby is healthy but why am I still spotting, ? Anything wrng ?
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.
We are married couple, yesterday afternoon just after intercourse suddenly my wife feeling so much pain in the lower end of stomach or upper part of vagina. The pain was very sharp, she even unable to move or stand up. It is the very first time. Her last period date was 8th Dec 2016. After 1 hour pain stopped little bit, but she is feeling very week and sensation of vomiting. Even today she feels very week and sensation of vomiting continues. Can't under stand what should I do. She had got vagina infection 4 or 5 days earlier. She took Alkasol Syrup and a pain killer. Please help me doctors why this thing occurred. I'm very much tensed.
My frnd do sex on 28 tht time her boyfriend use condom during the sex but my frnd period date is 29 her last period date is 29 june till today her period was not come she also have the pcod lst year she take the treatment also after take the medicine for 3 months asmita the period was regular til 29 june but after 29 till today her period was not come my friend take the pregnancy test on 5 august n test shows its negative but she is worry why the period is npt come till now please help us.
Hi. I am 5 week pregnant. Whenever I sleep on right side I feel some kind a pain in my stomach. Is it safe to sleep on right side?
Fruits and vegetables which require continous biting like apples, carrots and corn should be avoided as it can become quite difficult while the braces are on.