Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Divya SivaramanYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old female. My complete/full hysterectomy abdominal surgery was done as on 15 June 2015. My doctor advised me to take Tablet Cal-360 in the evening hours and Capsule Osta-eve in the evening hours each day as on 07/07/2015, since then I am taking these medicines. Now I. E. Today when I take bath/press my nipple. Something just like milk comes from my breasts. Is this normal after complete hysterectomy I. E. Removal of both ovaries with uterus. Or what I should do now?. My son is eighteen year old. Please advise me soon. Thanks a lot and good evening.
My gf is 19 years old she is 2 weeks pregnant we can't consult to anyone we don't want pregnancy can anyone please help us.
I have right overy period cyst problems and I was operated in 2013. I'm taking meftal spas tablet during pain but after taking that my bleeding flow goes slow & if m not taking tablet or injections than bleeding flow was ok. From dec'15 m taking pills which was prescribed by my doctor (21 day). Bcz of pain I got so much weak by health, from oct'15 to till I have lost 5 kg weight and the reason only my period pain. I'm suffering in so much pain during period. Pls give me solution.
What are the causes for benign serous cystadenoma? Is this common for girls aging 17-18? And if not common what precautions needs to be taken.
My daughter is 16t her periods always normal but since from two months no period third month it just very less for two days is this normal two months ago she had an collar bone fracture now is ok.
Hi Doctor, im 28 years, married for 1.5 yrs. I had pcod, but i maintained my cycle, after marriage had an irregular cycle. I consulted a gynac and was put to glycomet, 1000 mg per day. I was also under homeopathy medication, doing yoga and sometimes to gym. My periods were fine, but in jan again i had 10days delay in periods due to stressful dec month(i missed tablets). Following that, even this month im yet to get my periods, i have a few symptoms of pregnancy but my HPT was negative.My question is, can it be possible to ovulate after 1 month late cycle? and moreover due to this doubt im not doing workout as im scared if it will be misscarriage if at all im pregnant? but to avoid pcod, only remedy is to do exercise. Please advice me if i can still do yoga or workout which will be safe even if i concieve?
Hi, this question is for my friend. She got her periods on 9th August so her next date was 9th September. She had unprotected intercourse on 11th and 12th of august which is supposed to be a safe day. She did not get her periods on 9th of september so she underwent hCG blood test on 21st September. And the result was negative (beta level less than 2). But till now she has not got her periods. What next steps should be taken to get ensured 100% she is not pregnant? Please guide.
Can pre-ejaculation fluid cause pregnancy? My husband ejaculated outside the vagina But I missed my periods What can be the reason? Also I wanna tell that I have a 6 and half months old baby. C section baby.
I am 16 years old and weigh 40 kgs. since last one week have headache everyday, My legs and arms feel weak, i am unable to keep standing for more then 5 mins. To be true I have lots of junk foods and fruits, vegetables and exercise are rarely part of my routine. I feel weak if I climb few stairs even. Can you please help me to know what is the problem with me?
From cancer prevention to prenatal diagnostics: Ultrasound examination (sonography) is a painless method for examining the internal organs. This involves displaying images of the body's structures using ultrasound waves.
We offer the following ultrasound examinations:
Whole Abdomen(Liver,Gall Bladder,Kidneys,Pancreas,Urinary Bladder,Prostate,Uterus,Ovary etc can be clearly visualised on ultrasound)
Obstetric (whereby the number,position,development of foetus and its environment etc can be noted.Congenital anomalies may be diagnosed)
How to Prepare for an Ultrasound
For scans of the liver, gall bladder and pancreas (Upper Abdomen) overnight fasting is required
For pregnancy up to 3 months and for scans of the uterus, ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate, please do not pass urine for 2-3 hours and drink 3-4 glasses of liquids 1 hour before the scan
For all other scans no preparation is required
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.