Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Divya SivaramanYour feedback matters!
Am having a baby of 4 months. In the 2nd month I got period but it's not happening now. Am 90 kg so what should I do now.
Hello doctor, I had 40 days pregnancy but we do not want more baby so I have taken mifepristone and misoprostol abortion kit the after week bleeding stopped sometimes very little but now from 3 days heavy bleeding continuously. have taken kit 11 july 2017 .please tell me now but can I do.
Whenever I have sex with my wife, she develops a continuous white secretions from her vagina which later develops into itching and infection. Please help.
I am 22 yr old, I got abortion 2 time. 1st time it gone naturally 2nd time baby don' t have heart beat so doctor said to remove. I want to get baby please tell me what to do?
I am suffering pain in right testicle from 1 year. In starting period I consulted with doc and he advised me to do USG and result was negative. Again I have consulted with doc and he advised same and USG report are showing mild hydrocele in right testicle. Doctor has advised me to go for surgery. But I would want to go for it. Could it cure by medicine or any other way? I always feel little pain and burning sensation in right testicle. I would be great if I will get right suggestion from great Doctor panel. Thanks in advance.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.
My wife is 32 years old, she is about 107 kg weight & height 5'5" Also not consuming pregnancy. She is not doing any exercise also. Consulted many doctors about pregnancy but they are saying about test tube baby, which is so costly. What should I do.
i am aged 23. I had my last periods on 9 th april which last for 5 days. On 18th I had sex with my partner. I took emergency pill aftr 10-12 hours. I got slight periods aftr 2 weeks. But I difnt get my periods on my actual period daye and 6 days have passed. What should I do. Help me.
I had sex on my period and my period stopped instantly, I've took a test but it was negative and some gel clear stuff came out of me. And its only been 11 days what do I do?
She had periods and cold both at a time and took medicine one day and crocin other day is it ok taking medicines during periods?
Hi doctor, I am pregnant and is last month about to end in this month end (29 May. I went to gynaecologist for routing Check up. She told me that my baby is not coming down (it's not yet come down in bacha dani). My BP is higher 130/90. Dr. given medicine for bp, becoz of high bP swelling in my legs. And also advice for one more sonography to see baby position. Doctor please advise me what activities shud I do so my baby can come down.
My last period was on 27 September. Today Nov 1 I still didn't get my periods. My nipples r hurting so badly. I had intercourse on October 17th. M I pregnant?
My daughter is 23 years old she gets irregular periods. Can I know the reason. There is no much pain during periods it's normal 3 days flow.
Here are some Do's and Don'ts at the time of high risk pregnancy