Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DivyaYour feedback matters!
Hi I just had four tablets of siphene100 and one is still left. But due to some reasons we have to postpone our plans to have a baby and I would like to go back to my contraceptive pills. Can I start my pills right away and how long will it take for them to be effective?
Today I had sex with her. But we are not satisfied. Cause her vagina was too loose that I can not do a good vaginal intercourse. How can she tight her vagina doctor? She is worried about it. Pls help.
1. Useful in preventing infections during seasonal changes:
When winter sets in or monsoon starts, the weather undergoes drastic changes, bringing new bacteria, germs and living organisms into the air. Some people fall prey to infections and fevers during these months. Taking chyawanprash helps your body in fighting such fungal and bacterial infections.
2. Enhances the digestive system:
If you have a weak digestive system, taking chyawanprash regularly may help you enhance it. It helps streamline bowel movements and digestion of foods. The cinnamon and amla in this formulation have carminative properties, and they help prevent flatulence. It also helps prevent constipation, a condition affecting a major part of human population.
3. Helps fight respiratory issues:
The herbs present in this ancient formulation can help people suffering from long term and chronic respiratory ailments. It actually aids lung functioning to an extent.
4. Helps keep skin radiant and healthy:
Contrary to what many people think, applying beauty products externally on the skin is not enough to look youthful and attractive. What you take in also reflects on your skin. Chyawanprash contains a number of herbs including amla that has vitamin c in good amounts. Those herbs, when taken internally, help skin stay healthy and radiant. So, in a way, eating chyawanprash helps you thwart signs of aging to an extent. The saffron present in this elixir may aid in improving your complexion.
5. Aids in purifying blood:
People who lead a hectic life, get less sleep or gorge on junk foods frequently get excess toxins in their body. These toxins, when stored in the body, lead to the onset of several complications and ailments. They also hamper with natural blood purification process in your body. Eating chyawanprash helps in purifying the blood and eliminates those excess toxic elements from the body.
6. Enhances sexual prowess:
While this is not well known, eating chyawanprash can help boost sexual prowess and help cope with sexual problems better. For example, the herbs present in this formulation help keep menstruation cycle in shape.
7. Assist in coping with stress:
The herbs present in this ayurvedic formulation actually have a calming effect on your nervous system. So, eating it may help you cope better with stress.
8. Sharpens memory and aids brain function:
You have to keep track of so many things in your life and career. It is not uncommon for anyone to forget things at times, even at a young age. Eating chyawanprash makes your body fortified with herbs that aid in boosting brain functions and sharpening memory. Apart from adults, kids can also better focus on their studies and concentrate on various activities by eating this ayurvedic elixir.
9. Offers energy for daily chores:
Owing to workload, incessant multitasking and tension, a lot of people feel a lack of energy in doing things, including daily chores. Chyawanprash contains plenty of herbal extracts that provide your body with enough energy to sail through the daily chores without feeling fatigued or worn out.
10. Aids weight loss:
A lot of obese individuals fail to shed excess pounds because their metabolism is not at an optimal level. Eating chyawanprash helps in stimulating the metabolism and thus aids in losing weight.
11. Heart health boost:
Eating chyawanprash regularly can benefit heart health, say ayurveda experts.
12. Cholesterol regulator:
Chyawanprash intake can help lower the high levels of cholesterol in the blood. It also regulates blood pressure.
13. Helps improve nails and hair:
Eating this elixir may help improve the health of your hair and nails. The antioxidants present in chyawanprash help slow down premature hair graying and prevent brittle nails.
14. Helps combat cold and cough:
Chyawanprash has vitamin c and other ingredients that help your body stave off virus and bacteria that lead to cold and cough.
15. Urinary infections:
Taking chyawanprash is likely to benefit those suffering from urine infection and other related ailments.
I m 29years female and m pregnant from 1 month I want to abort my baby. Is abortion with pills are safe or what should I do.
Hello doctor. I have one very bad habit. Whenever I miss my ex bf I try to damage myself. Yesterday, I inserted comb inside my vagina. after that I took oath, I will never insert anything inside. But please tell me, what could happen. Does it will lead to infertility? I am very afraid. Please.
I had share my problem of irregularity of periods to doctor she asked me whether I have boy friend and had physical relation with him. I had lie to her and I said no then she told me to go for sonography test. Now I'm tensed for the result of test.
Obesity and a shapeless body are problems that plague many people around the world. Besides leading to an appearance that is less than ideal, it can also lead to severe health problems include heart failure, heart diseases, diabetes and more. While there are many ways to combat being overweight with the help of exercise and a proper diet and even medication, very severe causes of obesity can also be fixed with a surgical process known as Bariatric Surgery. So, here's everything you need to know about it.
- Affecting the Digestive Process: As per the normal digestive process, the food moves into the digestive tract, while its nutrients get collected with the help of a well functioning system that includes digestive juices and enzymes. This food moves through the digestive tract, passing through the oesophagus, before it goes down into the stomach where it meets the strong digestive acids, which break it down, and then it enters the small intestine. While the stomach can hold three pints of food at a time, there is a chance that some of this food may not get properly digested in the small intestine. In this case, the food enters the large intestine. Now, Bariatric Surgery helps in restricting the amount of food that a person can have and hold in the first place.
- The Process: This surgical procedure may be carried out by cutting open the stomach and removing a portion of the same. This procedure can also reroute the small intestine into the gastric pouch or the small stomach pouch. This process can also be done with laparoscopic invasion, where a few small incisions will be used to insert a tiny camera and instruments for the process.
- Ideal Candidates: If your BMI or body mass index is more than 40, then you can opt for this kind of surgery, as mere dieting and exercising will not help you in your weight loss endeavour. This surgery can also help in preventing the onset of type 2 diabetes mellitus. The patient also has to have reached the normal adult height in order to qualify for this surgery.
- Side Effects: After the surgery, the patient may experience a few side effects including leakages and bleeding. An incisional or an internal hernia may also occur after the surgery. Also, for patients who have a poor diet, there may be complications after the surgery due to less intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
Once you undergo the surgery, it is important to commit to a proper diet with less food intake and proper exercise on a lifelong basis.
Sir, I have problem about my temperature of my body. I not getting too. Much salt but in afternoon my nose and hands become too red hot. please tell me why its happening with. I also do some asan in morning.
Hi I did follicular study and it's shows that right ovarian follicle size is 19×15×12,24×19×18 and 24×19×18 with an endometrial thickness of 4 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm respectively. Can I possible to get pregnant this time.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion - Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels - The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor - If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.