Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DivyaYour feedback matters!
Good morning doctor I am 26 yr old working girl wt 47 ht 5'2" my periods are regular but the amount of blood is so little have only 2 day please suggests me. My thyroid test is normal.
hello. I am physical attached to my b. F. But not do sex can you tell me is in that condition I am pregnant or not.
I am 5 week pregnant. Is White milky virginal discharge common in 6 week of pregnancy with left leg pain?
कुछ लोगों के लिए वज़न बढ़ाना, वजन घटाने से भी ज़्यादा मुश्किल हो सकता है। कुछ लोगों के लिए वजन बढ़ाना मुश्किल होता है क्योंकि वे अधिक सक्रिय हैं, जबकि अन्य स्वाभाविक रूप से पतले हैं क्योंकि उनके पास छोटे ढांचे हैं और वे बड़े और मजबूत (एक्टोमोर्फ्स) होने के लिए नहीं बने हैं।
वज़न बढ़ाने के लिए आपको अपने शरीर की खपत की तुलना में अधिक कैलोरी खाने की जरूरत है। केवल आपके आहार में कुछ खाद्य पदार्थों को जोड़ना वजन बढ़ाने के लिए बहुत प्रभावी हो सकता है। लेकिन एक पूर्ण वजन बढ़ाने की विधि के लिए प्रशिक्षण और पोषण के साथ में स्थिरता की आवश्यकता होती है।
वजन बढ़ाने के तरीके:
कुछ अतिरिक्त, लेकिन स्वस्थ वजन जोड़ने के लिए इन सरल और आसान सुझाव और आहार का पालन करें:
1. अपने आहार में अधिक कैलोरी जोड़ें:
जैसे कि हम वजन कम करने के लिए कम कैलोरी वाले भोजन खाते हैं, ऐसे ही वज़न हासिल करने के लिए हमें उच्च कैलोरी वाला खाना खाने की ज़रूरत है। वजन बढ़ाने के लिए रोजाना लगभग 250-500 कैलोरी जोड़ें। ऐसे भोजन खाएं जैसे दाल, अनाज, मांस, रोटी, चावल आदि जो कैलोरी में समृद्ध हैं। फ्रेंच बीन्स, ब्रोकोली, गाजर, सलाद, पालक आदि जैसे अधिक सब्जियां खाएं। इसके अलावा, आप निम्नलिखित खाद्य पदार्थों का उपभोग कर सकते हैं:
- मूंगफली का मक्खन
- स्वस्थ अनाज
2. अधिक बार खाओ:
सिर्फ तीन बार खाने के बजाय रोजाना 5-6 बार भोजन करें। आपके खाने के 3 भारी भोजन के अलावा, अपने आहार में 2-3 हल्के भोजन जोड़ें। नाश्ते के लिए, आप नट्स, मेवे, डेयरी उत्पाद आदि का उपभोग कर सकते हैं। वजन बढ़ने के दौरान आप चॉकलेट, पेस्ट्री और अन्य मिठाई वस्तुओं के लिए अपनी तरस को पूरा कर सकते हैं। अक्सर खाने से, हर तीन से चार घंटे में, आपके शरीर को लगातार ऊर्जा स्तर बनाए रखने में मदद मिलती है।
3. अपने प्रोटीन का सेवन बढ़ाएं:
जबकि वजन बढ़ाने के लिए कैलोरी सबसे बुनियादी आवश्यकता होती है, प्रोटीन और कार्बोहाइड्रेट में समृद्ध, संतुलित आहार इस प्रक्रिया को बढ़ावा देने में मदद करता है। ट्यूना, अंडे, चिकन स्तन, चिकन जांघों, पनीर आदि जैसे खाद्य पदार्थों का उपभोग करें, जो प्रोटीन के समृद्ध स्रोत होते हैं। प्रोटीन आपको वज़न हासिल करने में मदद करता है, लेकिन फिट दिखने के साथ।
प्राचीन काल से, लोगों ने संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य और फिटनेस को बनाए रखने के लिए योग पर भरोसा किया है। यह न केवल आपके शरीर को आकार में रखने में मदद करता है, बल्कि तनाव, चिंता, खराब चयापचय आदि जैसी स्थितियों से लड़ने में मदद करता है। योग भूख को सुधारने में भी मदद कर सकता है और आपके समग्र रूप को बनाए रखने में मदद कर सकता है। सर्वांगासन, पवनमुक्तासन, वज्रासन आदि योग उपयोगी हो सकते हैं।
5. तनाव को दूर करें और पर्याप्त नींद लें:
वजन बढ़ाने के आपके प्रयास में तनाव एक बड़ी रुकावट बन सकता है। तनाव और चिंता आपके खाने की आदतों, दिनचर्या, प्रयासों और साथ ही आपके स्वास्थ्य को प्रभावित कर सकती है। योग, संगीत, नृत्य सभी तनाव को कम करने के अच्छे तरीके हैं। आप श्वास-व्यायाम का प्रयास भी कर सकते हैं।
इसके अलावा, पोषण और शारीरिक गतिविधि की तरह, नींद आपके स्वास्थ्य और कल्याण का एक अनिवार्य निर्धारक है। नींद न केवल थकान को कम कर, आपको आराम दिलाती है, बल्कि यह आपके शरीर की मरम्मत और साथ ही निर्माण में भी मदद करती है।
Is mother of 1 child married husband stays away. I strongly feel asexual, even when the urge is there I tends to deviate do you think I need medical help? I have no partner and I do it feel like I need to have .
Hi. I am jyothi. I have cva (cerebral vascular attack) recently. Doctor told me that I would not get conceive for 1 year. Why? What is the reason behind it?
I am 25 year old and suddenly noticed that I am missing on my periods. I had periods in sep but missed in oct and then had in nov but missed in dec again. Can you please suggest the reason and some cure to it.
I took contraceptive pill but my period was missed. So,I took a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive and I want to abort it. Please help me.
We are married since last 8months, and stayed together for 4months only and had sex regularly only because we both are in different places now but no pregnancy found. By next month we will again start staying together so please advise what type of diet should We include to have good sex life and how can I get pregnant? Also advise how many days we should have sex and when to stop for getting pregnant? What precaution should we take after having sex. Please guide I feel shy to ask this to any Dr. on personal visit. So please guide me properly.
I am 27 male From last 4 months we had unprotected sex for baby but no result after that I do ultra sound abdomen of my wife and report comes normal. Should I Want to consult doctor for my semen test pls doctor kindly advise.
Hi .I am 7 month pregnant. .from past few days while awake up from bed I am getting pain in my lower abdomen. Like pulling down .just for few min after that pain will stop .is it normal during pregnancy.
The clothes we wear are often dictated by fashion and with our desire to conform with the latest cultural trends around the world. However, from a health perspective, the most important consideration of how you dress should be based primarily on local weather conditions. So it is perfectly ok to pull out your parkas, mittens, scarfs, stockings and jeans if you are located in a chilly and snowy location. In hot and humid India, it makes much more sense to wear light, breezy, thin clothes like dhotis, salwars, skirts, shorts or lungis. You can land up with painful and dangerous medical conditions with clothes unsuitable to your climate. Here's how your clothing could be harming you:
- Increased heat rashes or miliaria. Your vest could be the culprit!: A very common skin condition seen in hot and humid weather conditions is called “miliaria” and is caused by blocked sweat ducts. Thick, tight clothes hamper normal evaporation of sweat into the atmosphere and cause this kind of irritable heat rash. Simple physics dictates that any extra or double layer of cloth, like a vest, would further hamper evaporation and aggravate these rashes. While vests may save your overlying shirt from getting damp, they are certainly bad news for your underlying skin which has to carry the unevaporated sweat on its surface.
- Increased chances of fungal and bacterial infections. Ditch the Denim!: The hot and humid environment within slim-fitting, thick clothes creates ideal conditions for fungi and bacteria to proliferate. Itchy, red rashes like ringworm appear in the groins, underarms and other parts of the skin. Painful boils and itchy, pus-filled folliculitis are common and often require surgery. This kind of dangerous environment is easily created within the skin-hugging denims you see so many people wearing all around you.
- Bacterial and fungal resistance to antimicrobials: Your dermatologist will treat your infections with appropriate antibiotics or antifungals. Unfortunately, in this era of global warming, many patients fail to respond and are tortured by recurrent, severe infections in spite of adequate dosing of medicines. One major reason is clothing and fashion which does not match the environment, creating ideal conditions for resistant, harmful bugs to multiply. You should choose lighter, airier, non-synthetic clothes that let your skin ‘breathe’ and does not allow sweat, dirt and deadly bugs to stick to your skin.
- Increased chances of urinary and genital infections: Tight, synthetic undergarments are thought to increase chances of genital and urinary infections. Tight and ill-fitting underwear can also cause discomfort, soreness and chafing by repeated friction.
- Body Odor: Body odor can be embarrassing and is aggravated by full-sleeved shirts, long undergarments, tight leggings, stockings and skinny jeans.
- Allergic dermatitis: Many individuals develop allergic rashes with certain common items like jewellery, footwear, earrings, cloth dyes, wristwatches and metallic buttons. A combination of heat, sweat and dissolved allergens precipitates these rashes in predisposed individuals.
- Environmental damage! Use minimum clothes: You definitely need to cover your skin, but are you cluttering your wardrobe with clothes that you keep on purchasing and hardly ever use? The apparel industry exploits huge amounts of natural resources like water, plant products, petroleum products, chemicals and electricity. You yourself require quite a bit of water, laundry detergents, and electricity just to maintain your clothes. Is it worth the environmental cost to purchase and maintain clothes that you will hardly ever use?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dr. Please help me my girlfriend took ipill because we were afraid of touching few drops of semen in vagina on 5th nov evening so on 6th nov at 9 am she took ipill and on 12th nov she had a bleeding which continued till 17th nov and 13th was her period date I am confused what was that is it period, ipill side effect or spotting and today is 26th december her period not came Dr. please help me that she is pregnant or not.
She is suffering from pain in uterus for last 6 months. Infact, it started 6-7 years back but due to medication it stopped sometimes and she left medicine. Now she is unable to even walk, sit or travel. Sever pain has made her weak and no medicine helps. Its old case. Please help.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.
Sir / Mam periods me vagina sex karne se kya problem ho sakti hai. And back hole sex kiya to kya ho sakta hai.
Respected Doctors, I am 29 years old and my husband age 44, sometimes he wants to do sex 2 to 3 times in a night. Is its effective any negative effects on our health, specifically on my husband as he is 44. Please help, thank you.
Antioxidants like the vitamin C found in citrus fruits can increase sperm count. Orange or grapefruit juice that contains 100 percent fruit juice will provide the same effect. Males who aren’t big juice drinkers can try squeezing fresh lemon juice into their water.
There are some awesome things going on in bananas to help increase sperm count. Bananas have a rare enzyme in them called Bromelain, which has been shown to regulate sex hormones. There’s also a good amount of vitamin B1, vitamin A, and vitamin C which will help increase his stamina and boost his body’s ability to make sperm.
Tomatoes contain lycopene which also raises sperm count. Since lycopene is also found in ketchup and marinara sauces, most men won’t need much encouragement to add this to their diet.
A zinc deficiency is one of the leading causes of male infertility. Beans are a versatile, vegetarian source of zinc. To avoid food boredom, get creative with bean dishes. Try making chicken burritos or tacos with black beans, turkey chili with pinto beans, hummus (which is made from garbanzo beans) or lentil soup.
Nuts are great for raising sperm count because they contain zinc and the antioxidant vitamin E—both of which can raise sperm counts. Try to have a handful of unsalted nuts like almonds every day.
There’s no sexier food to bring into the bedroom than dark chocolate, but now, it’s not just the seductive taste you’ll want it for. Dark chocolate contains L-Arginine HCL, an amino acid related to the arginine in walnuts. It also doubles your guy’s sperm count and semen volume. Men who eat a little dark chocolate everyday have also noted that they have stronger and more intense orgasms. BONUS: it does that for you, too. *wink*
Red meat and turkey are other sources of zinc. Neither contain as much as oysters, but they may be easier to consume on a regular basis. Consume fresh turkey because processed meats are high in salt and other preservatives. Since red meat is high in saturated fat, stick to just one serving of lean-cut red meat per week.
This is the most super of all super foods. It seems like it can truly cure whatever ails you from the common cold to low sperm count. Because of the intense cocktail of antioxidants in pomegranates, the juice can lower a chemical in the blood called malondialidehyde. That chemical destroys sperm, so drinking pomegranate juice is like putting a super hero cape on all those sperm so they can destroy the evil free radicals and get to the egg just in time.
Walnuts contain arganine, which helps the testicles to increase sperm production and also aids in semen volume increase. It also contains Omega-3 fatty acids which improve the blood flow to the penis. These nuts also have twice the antioxidant power over other nuts so they do a great job of protecting the little guys, too. BONUS: eating 7 walnuts a day lowers cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
Eggs contain two ingredients known to raise sperm count—vitamin B12 and selenium. Since it’s often hard to find the time for a sit-down breakfast, hard boil eggs the night before and take them on the go.
Homeopathic medicine found to be most effective therapy in treatment of Low Sperm Count, Low Sperm Motility, Low Sperm Volume, Abnormal Sperm cell Morphology, Semen Viscosity, Anti Sperm Antibodies and combination of the any of the disorder
Advantage of Treatment
Fastest acting and safest mode of treatment available till today, absolutely no side effect of medicine.
Effectiveness is tested in thousands of patients with more than 90 % of success rate.
Medicine not only increases count but also increases sperm motility and Volume, abnormal sperm morphology will corrected with treatment.
Homeopathic medicine are safe, free from hormones.
Maximum time required for treatment is 9 month with minimum of 1 million sperm count, no need of medicine for at least 8 to 10 year after completion of treatment and semen analysis parameter will be normal.
Homeopathic medicine are small sweet pills and its easy to dissolve it on tongue, medication is easy and hassle free.
Treatment also clears Varicocele, hormonal imbalance and other urological abnormalities.
Effective in Small Testes, even with one testes there is chance to have normal Sperm Count with Homeopathy.
consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects