Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Divya Barath
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Divya BarathYour feedback matters!
Doctor my girlfriend is very tense to her pimples she do every treatment like homeopathic and allopathy and aayurved to but nothing relief in pimples what can she do for it please help me out from this problem I am always thankful to you.
After born my baby my belly fat and also breast's skin is loosing . So how can I maintain my figure. My age is 25 years Please tell.
I am loosing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoo, but there is no effect, can you please help me with this!
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.
How many hours can cica care silicon gel sheet be applied on skin in a day? Will this really help hypertrophic scar to completely fade away?
My vaginal nd there side skin is becomes dark day by day. And I have itching problem also in my vagina. Bcz of itching I had face some other problems also. please help me out from this.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation is there any drugs or treatment to cure pre mature ejaculation.
Since when I was born am so fat I do many exercise like yoga and many exercise so please suggest me.
Hi My 4 years daughter is hyperactive and does not listen to anyone. Also she Always throws tantrums at home and in school. Good in studies but does not sit at a place so cant write properly.Please help me out with this ?
I am having my right shoulder pain from past two weeks. When I play basketball it doesn't pain that time but the remaining time it pains a lot. When I sleep facing left side it pains a lot but in right side or straight I feel little ok. What should I do?
I am suffering from. Cold for more than 2 months ,i am coughing all the day .I have consulted many doctors but still it is not curing ,I have also performed various test including asthma etc. I don't know what to do, please help.
Eating fast foods may be mouth watery for some time. But health scary for long time. As it is like eating garbage with no nutrients in it.
I am feeling tooth problem Some thing which r white in colour is deposited in side of teeth and I feel like a line. please suggest me medicine. Plz.
Hi doctor, I am 23 years old female. I have thyroid and the level is 4.70 IU/ml. Doctor suggested me to take thyronorm 25 mcg. Is it good or shall I increase the dose. Whether it is curable? For how many days I should take the tablets.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.
1. Be smoke-free
Being smoke free is one of the best things you can do to protect your heart. Read more about smoking
2. Manage your blood cholesterol
Cholesterol is a fatty substance carried in your blood. Your body needs cholesterol to be healthy, but an imbalance of cholesterol in your blood can lead to a heart attack or stroke. Find out more about blood cholesterol and how to manage it
3. Manage your blood pressure
Blood pressure isn't usually something you can feel. If it's too high, it needs to be treated. Read about blood pressure and what you can do to control high blood pressure
4. Manage diabetes
It's important to manage your diabetes to help prevent a heart attack or stroke. For information on managing diabetes, visit the diabetes australia website.
5. Be physically active
Regular, moderate physical activity is great for your heart health. It's never too late to start and get the benefits. It's also important to sit less during your day and break up your sitting time. Find out what you can do about getting active and sitting less
6. Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
Maintaining a healthy weight can reduce the risk of heart disease and other health problems. It can help to know your body mass index and waist measurements and what these mean. Find out how
7. Enjoy a variety of nutritious foods
Eating a varied diet of healthy foods can help with your weight, blood pressure and cholesterol. Find out more about healthy eating
There are also specific changes you can make to your diet to help prevent heart disease:
8. Eat less salt: reducing your salt intake is good for your blood pressure. Read about salt in your diet and ways to reduce it
9. Replace unhealthy fats with healthy fats: replacing saturated and trans fats with unsaturated fats can reduce your risk of heart disease. Easy ideas for making the switch
10. Limit alcohol: read about alcohol recommendations and tips for cutting down on our drinks page.
*look after your mental health
We know that there can be a greater risk of heart disease for people who have depression, are socially isolated or do not have good social support. Having a good social life with family and friends can help.
Depression is more than feeling sad or low. If you feel depressed for more than two weeks, talk to your doctor, a family member or someone you know well.