Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. DiravyaseelanYour feedback matters!
I have a doubt what r the symptoms of flu? What steps need to be taken to prevent it from spreading?
I am suffering from nightfall in regular basis and for that I have heard is paining suggest me something what should I do.
I have a severe gastric problem for a prolonged period. Whatever I have ate anything, after sometime its started forming gasses. Even I can't sleep properly at night because of this gastric problem. Please help.?
My sex time is very short it's only 1 min, it's immediately drop the material. How to improve it for me & my partner satisfaction? What can I do for this?
Hello dr, my name is z**n I am 24 years old, I had a problem when I masturbate sperm is little pink in color, I am afraid of. Tell me whats the issue.
I have some different type of problem when I have to sex with other girl or gf I have hardness problem in my panic and semen erection problem. And no problem with wife. please solve this prob.
I am suffering from cold and cough. I also have pain in my chest. I am also feeling weak in the morning when I wake up. Headache also. Please help me.
Its 1st week that during my bath water went inside my ear unlike other I am not so good at taking out those water drops and recently facing ear pain ear ringing and a constant blockage which while trying to unblock giving this excruciating pain need help any drops to use?
Hello doctor, I am 23 years old woman I am suffering from fever since 1 day what should I do please tell me.
I am 29 year old and I have problem with gastric. Along with the motion some amount of mucus also coming out. I used to feel my belly is getting tight.
Sir, I am from Bangalore. I have a problem with my left foot and it has been diagnosed as CHARCOT FOOT on stage II. on 14.05.2014 I met with a small accident in which the front wheel of a car brushed my left foot which resulted in two small fractures which were not treated well during that time. Many ortho surgeons suggested that there is nothing wrong with the foot and I can walk normally. But my pain did not subside. My diabetologist suspected it to be Charcot foot and later it was confirmed. on the advise of a foot surgeon from M.V.Diabetic Centre, Royapuram, Chennai now I am using pneumatic shoe since 19.12.2014 (Ottobock-Germany)and I am not taking even one step with out the shoe. I will not have pain when I walk with the pneumatic shoe. Since last four months I am taking calcium tablets. Now I need your help in knowing the following. 1. Whether this Charcot foot is curable fully, if it can be, how long does it take. 2.Whether I can have normal physical activity using the pneumatic shoe. 3.is there any probability of the recurrence in case it cured and whether there is any possibility of the other foot being effected. 4. Or there any better alternative than the pneumatic shoe. 5. How I should conduct myself as for as my normal walking is concerned.
I am suffering from night fail it happen 2 3 times in a week. And I am doing gym will it effect my body. As my energy level goes down I felt. And should I take testosterone injections for boosting up?
Wl running the penis around the clitoris make a girl pregnant Also wearing a condom and giving a blow job how safe is it.
I have done lots of masturbation it is like when I am of 7 year I started doing now my dick (anus) is not getting up ? Is it dangerous ? Can I make my wife pregnant ? Is my sperms are finish ? If yes how to solve it.
In my urine, 420000 e-coli bacteria present. Is any relation for digestive problems? My stomach is swelling, even am not taking water. I don't know reason? Please help me.
Hi we are newly married couple. We did sex last night. When I was fully erect inside her vagina i m feeling little pain and the same way she also feeling pain if I stop for few seconds pain is going from both of them and after completing the girl has a small bleeding from her Virginia little. She do not have pain when she was bleeding. Is there any problem? Y she is bleeding without any pain.
I am suffering from headache over 7 days. I am even unable to speak and focus on studies. What should I do?
A number of internal and external factors, such as supply of blood, sufficient oxygen and the functioning of the other bodily systems at the time of erection, determines the health of erection. While stimulant drugs and other kinds of medicines are short term solutions to sustain an erection for a longer period of time, sometimes certain changes in your daily lifestyle can also be of great benefit. Here are 5 ways to have a stronger erection:
- A healthy diet: Regular heavy meals are not good for your erection. This is because the flow of blood slows down and the digestive system begins working very fast. High cholesterol level or blood sugar level can cause nerve damage all over the body. If the nerves associated with the sexual organs are harmed, sexual function can be impaired. Fruits and berries which are high in micro nutrients and antioxidants are beneficial and should be a part of your diet instead.
- Lesser consumption of alcohol: Alcohol is primarily a depressant and can affect the normal functioning of the nerves. More than two standard size drinks in a day can be harmful because the liver is unable to process more. In fact, the toxins of alcohol build up in the body and affect most of the organ systems. Over consumption of alcohol has been directly linked to limited sexual desire, premature ejaculation, and temporary and long term erectile dysfunction.
- Acupuncture therapy: Acupuncture therapy involves inserting thin, sharp needles in the pressure points of the entire body to realign and regulate the flow of energy in the body. Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is essentially a disorder of the interaction between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. This can be corrected by activating the pressure points along the spinal cord. Acupuncture therapy has been proven to be an effective treatment for about 60% of the patients who underwent the procedure.
- Minimized intake of drugs: Medication for disorders like social anxiety, depression and narcolepsy has negative impacts on the nervous system. Other drugs like amphetamines, methadone, nicotine, opiates and barbiturates are also responsible for certain cases of erectile dysfunction. The use of such drugs should be limited to prescriptions and medical emergencies in order to improve your ability to sustain a strong erection.
- Lowered stress levels: Psychological stress leads to the secretion of adrenaline and cortisol hormones. These result in decreased secretion of sex hormones like testosterone because the secretion of stress hormones is prioritized by the body. So, lowering the level of stress can do wonders for sexual health and functioning.