Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
My mom, age 50 suffering from severe body pain (specially neck shoulder hands) from several months- gone through every tests like complete blood count, uric acid, RA factor, serum protein, creatinine, serum electrolyte, complete thyroid profile, urine test & ECG, mri of d spine, mri of d brain- each & every tests are negative so far nothing could b detected for d severe pain which often make her restless during night- doctor gave gabapentin, pregabalin, crocin & ultracet but not finding any changes in her pain activity- so please suggest me any gud medicines- on d other hand she is diabetic & taking anti epileptic drugs clonazepam 0.5 mg twice & valparin chrono 300 mg twice. (she is not allergic to any medicines). please suggest treatment & medicines.
I'm 18 years old suffering from hypothyroidism ky immune system is not very strong my palm sweat alot I feel very cold I feel very weak at the end of day my joints pain alot I have very weak eyes my head pain alot I can't work continuously.
I am 37 yrs old working in pvt. Company. Now a days I am feeling very tired after doing small household works. Legs pain after climbing few steps. Reach home after climbing 2 flrs sit for 15-20 mins by taking long breathing, sometimes cant even talk immediately.
My father suffering from uric acid on his both foot and knee please suggest what we do any surgery or which medicine we take?
I am having pain in my legs since 30 days provide me a solution or otherwise I will cut my legs should i?
I feel pain in my both feet including heel whenever I get up from sleep and start walk. What may bed the reason.
Though it is said climbing stairs is healthy, for a 73 yr. Old person having chronic low back pain, cervical spondylitis and muskulo-skeletal issues hypertension, will this advice of climbing stairs healthy or otherwise?
I have muscular pain in my back since a year. Sometimes pains a lot right from my left hand's ring finger to the back and neck. What should I do?
I am 35 years old. Two days back I was at gym doing weight training and suddenly my back started paining. I did apply ointment and got massage I felt relieved for that day. But now its again paining. Can you help me out?
I have problem in my knees while I am studying continuously for the whole day. I am also suffering from back pain.
I havent continue my regular exercise since 2 days, I am suffering shoulder pain from two days, what to do?
My father of 50 years old suffering from back pain from last 7 year he is taking treatment and when he do more work he even can't stand also. Any solution for this.
I have spondylitis pls suggest me any solution. I have middle back spondylitis. Bone gap are decreased.
I have urine infection I consult a doctor 3 days over not improve 5-10 mins urine coming i'm taking tablets that also not improvement stomach and back pain urine coming time so many pain is there burning type pain please tell me.
I am 27 year old. My acl ( legament) of knee get tear off. Dr advice me to do surgury. What should I do? please can knee brace or knee caliper helps me to avoid surgery?
Have you suffered from a dislocated kneecap and are looking for effective treatment options? A dislocated kneecap is a very common form of injury that takes around six weeks time to heal. It is generally caused by a blow or a change in direction when your leg is planted on the ground. Such injuries are common during sports and dancing. The patella or knee cap, which sits at the front of the knee, glides over a groove in your joint, on straightening or bending your leg. Dislocations make it come out of the groove, leading to the tearing of the supporting tissues.
- When your kneecap gets dislocated, it is likely to look out of place, or the angle will seem odd.
- Other symptoms include severe knee pain, inability to walk, swelling of the knee, inability to straighten the knee, and a popping sensation in the knee.
- A dislocated knee cap is not something very serious and it pops back in place on its own in many cases. However, it is recommended for you to get it diagnosed and treated by a health professional.
- In case your knee cap goes back into place on its own, you should visit a minor injuries unit or MIU, or an accident and emergency department.
- If your kneecap does not go back into place by itself, you need to call an ambulance and avoid trying to put it back in place by yourself.
- On the way to the hospital, or while you wait for the ambulance to arrive, you should sit, keeping your leg in a position that is most comfortable for you.
- If your kneecap does not correct itself by the time you reach a hospital, it has to be manipulated back in place by a doctor. This process is called reduction.
- You will be given medication to ensure that you keep relaxed and free from pain during the procedure.
- After the knee cap is put back in place, an X-ray has to be undertaken to check out if your bones are in the right position. Signs of other damages are also analysed.
- After the procedure, you will be prescribed painkillers. Your leg will be immobile and put in a removable splint for some time.
- For effective recovery, you should undergo physiotherapy for several weeks.
A surgery for a dislocated kneecap may only be required to be undertaken in case of a fracture or associated injuries like a ligament tear. A surgery may also be required in case you had experienced a knee cap dislocation in the past.