Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a l5-s1 disc extrusion problem how to cure my problem is english medicine or homeopathy medicine is best? give the right suggestion to me!
I am 25 years old. Since december 2014 I am suffering from back shoulder pain. This pain is moving up and down from my left shoulder to neck, head and chest on left side and this is continous. I have consulted two orthopedic surgeons they tell me this is muscle pain. I take medicines from them and doing exercise consulted by them but not getting relief even 1%. Please suggest me where to go for now for a neurologist or again for orthopedic or any other doctor. Please help me get me out of this pain because this is now becoming unbearable. .
Sir, I was affected with bells palsy following severe neck pain/nerve pain back side of right ear and taking physiotherapy since one week on face on doctor's advice with wysolone and herpikind medicines. Now no neck pain. Kindly advise for better medication.
Im 22 years old female. Im having knee pain for the past one week. There is no pain during rest but it increases while walking and climbing up n down the stairs. I used pain relief ointment but no relief. How can I treat this condition?
I'm suffering from back pain since 3 months I took xrays of spine, hip, pelvis and mri spine everything is normal, I used lot of medicines and various combinations but no use some how my back pain got reduced but i'm pain in my buttock and hip regions more on right side I dont know what to do actually i'm a physio. please suggest me a solution.
I'm having burning hot hands and soles but it's not painful and I'm feeling uncomfortable coz of this. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Please help. Thanks.
Myy right leg is very painful and I don't have good doctor are youu good doctor and give me one treatments.
Hello, I have pain in my back and in thigh too, sometimes feel pain in whole right leg. I heard some crack sounds in bones specially in knee and I feel stiffness in knee. Sometimes pain is very high & sometimes low but sometimes I didn't feel any pain. Suggest me something.
How can a man (80 years) smokes very moderately, avoid calf-musle pain? this pain is affecting his walk severely.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain.