Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dileep Kumar Dasna

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. Dileep Kumar Dasna General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Dileep Kumar Dasna
Dr. Dileep Kumar Dasna is one of the best General Physicians in Vepery, Chennai. You can consult Dr. Dileep Kumar Dasna at C U Shah Diagnostic Centre in Vepery, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Dileep Kumar Dasna on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

C U Shah Diagnostic Centre

No 78/79, Ritherdon Road, Vepery,Landmark:Near Bank Of Baroda, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dileep Kumar Dasna

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

He got married 1 year 5 months back. He have a problem of early discharge .he can do sex for few seconds. He do masturbation daily once or twice. Is it a big problem or common problem? Why it is happening like that? Any medication you can suggest or any advice? How can he enjoy sex for long time? Is there any medicines to increase pennies? Is there any medicines to do long sex?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Soak 10 almonds over night in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamon to it. Drink this every morning. Take pranacharya heman syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya heman capsule 1-1 twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not able to sleep well from many years and I am very weak, lazy and not able to concentrate and forgotten even friends names, what shall I do? Please advise.

Homeopath, Solan
Hi, please take homeopathic medicine anacardium 200 5 drops in few luke water once a day, and eat almonds, nuts, milk daily, do half hour meditation daily and yoga, pranayam.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering with cluster headache for almost 4 years. I had a prescription from doctor 4 months back and those medicines really helped me alot. I lost the prescription but I have empty capsule covers. Can someone please give me names of medicine that can help me ease the pain.

MD - Alternate Medicine, DNHE, BHMS
Homeopath, Ahmedabad
For cluster headache homoeopathy can surely help you. You can take argentum nitricum 30 or nux vomica 30 5 pills twice a day for 1 week.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Integrative Oncology for Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), Ayurveda (I) Cert., Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) - (Cine-Med Inc. USA)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. For some reason (s) that you have not specified in your question, you have not been able to sleep for 2 days. Consequently, you seem to be excessively stressed out and hence the headache. First and foremost, I would advise you to relax and get a good sleep for a couple of hours in a stretch. Sleep is the best medicine that shall give you a complete relaxation and most likely you will feel much better then after. In order that you feel well and get a restful sleep, I would recommend you the following - (a) apply'pain balm' (from'himalaya') topically on your forehead, twice daily or sos as needed. (b) try light tapotement on your head for 15 to 20 minutes. You may either take help of a trained masseur or someone else can also help you with the same. (c) press the heads of both your thumbs, together, tightly, for a couple of minutes and then release. The above-mentioned should mostly address your current issues. Keep me posted on how you feel. Take care and all the very best
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old, male. I have sore throat due to cold drinks since 5 days. I have used home remedy to get rid of this like. Honey with warm drinking water, but no benefit found of that, please suggest me on the problem.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Faridabad
Yes you were doing things rightly, but do it on daily basis, than you will be relieved, it is not that the time you get infection honey will save you, keep taking honey daily, than it is beneficial.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from allergies. Whatever I eat I am getting skin allergy and getting itchy.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Sir, Since when do you have this problem What treatment are you taking now Consult me Online through lybrate for immediate advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from headache from last year. My headache is some time very sivier I can't bear. My nerve's in my head are getting pain in that time.

General Physician,
You may be having migraibne headeche wihich is intense headeche of one side or both sides of the head associated with nausia sensing to light anf sound the headeche will be throbbing in nature. Mostly due to sress, strain and anxiety neurosis you might have to change your olife style to avoid all these take pain killer as cand when require gradulyy it will improve.

I am 19 years old. 10 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. I am too weak. I unable to resist the urge to thought about sex and getting wet and I am getting pains in my uterus. Is it harmful to do that. Help me please.

Diploma in Anesthesia, MBBS
General Physician, Hyderabad
No harm in getting the thought and becoming wet due to the stimulation. its absolutely normal to a women of your age to be having the thoughts and the release of the secretion. Do not try to control it let it will cause you a feeling of guilt. leave it and over a period of time that will automatically come down and the secretions also will become less. for the time being divert your mind to the other things when the sexual urge comes and try to contrlo mind by restricting its wanderings. good luck
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm headache from 3 days thought it will be OK but still is the same, what to do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take crocin pain relief one sos. get your BP checked. get your eye sight checked. take rest and balanced diet. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I cannot control over my Masturbating habit please help me. Tell me it's harmful for body or not.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Greater Noida
Dear anything in excess is bad for health. Focus on your work/study. Don't stay alone for longer time. Spend time with family/friends/society. Early to bed and early to rise. Do some yoga in the morning and some sports activity in the evening. Don't watch porn, say no to smoking, drugs, alcohol. Regards,
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have type 2 dibities for 3 years. Sugar level. Fasting 135. And pp. 178. Average. Wat I do. That level go down. specially. Diet schedule.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you can take diet for diabetes. low sugar breakfast cereal oats., low sugar bran flakes,peas or leafy green. brown rice .whole grain foods. whole grain pasta. Avoid stress. Go for walk. You can join zym. By meditation and medication You can control diabetes / sugar level. DO tests HBA1C every 6 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from fever from the last two days. I have taken the appropriate medicine but there is no change in the body temperature. Please suggest a good medicine to get relieved of it!

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take one tablet paracetamol 650 mg and can repeat it after eight hours as and when needed and I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old I lv problem in ear that there is retracted ear. please tell me the suitable treatment.

General Physician, Nashik
Yawning, or opening and closing one’s mouth can help raise the pressure inside the ear, thereby equalizing it with external pressure. Severe instances of a retracted eardrum may require draining of liquids from the middle ear via use of a tympanostomy ear tube. Cholesteatoma or retraction pockets with infections can be eliminated via different kinds of surgical methods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello there my name is Vikas and I am 25 years old and my question is I won't be able to sleep at night before 3am. I have tried so many things but failed. So please help me out.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress. 2.You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy. 3.Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4.Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration. 5.Adhere to a specific sleep time and regular schedule 6.Take light dinner. 7.Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. 8. Don’t go to sleep immediately after dinner.Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 9. Avoid late night. 10.Don’t sleep in day time 11.Don’t take sleeping pill 12. If no relief consult doctor
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I always natural sex with my lover. I did. Bt I won't long timing in sex. Bt I can not. So pls doctor help me. Also if possible then give me answer in hindi. I hopefully thank you.

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Unani Specialist, Hyderabad
My friend every thing is posible. Do raste hain aap ko theek hone ke, ek dawa doosra khud tum apne aap ko theek ker sakte ho jaisa ke 10 badam ek glass doodh daily 10 days istemal karo. Phir 10 days 7 khajoor doodh. Phir 10 days bananas 4 is se theek hojao to thanks.
33 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old female, not planned family yet. Having pain in my abdomen and calves muscles on a continuous basis. Consulted few gastro's who have said that its because of stress. At times feels very very weak.

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
It could be stress. But get your blood sugar, haemoglobin, bp checked. Take tablet evion lc once daily for 30 days. Come back with your reports, consult a psychiatrist for stress.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 19 years old and timid by mature, I have not yet seen him getting interested in girls or seen him getting an erection during mornings. How do I ascertain if his sexual growth is like an other adolescent?

Diploma in Paediatrics, MBBS
Sexologist, Dehradun
Secondary sexual signs like cracked voice, growing of pubic hair, growth of hair in beard area, light moustaches etc are important to see that he is getting pubertal spurt.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering for diabetic for last 12 years and use the following medicines are this is correct medicines 1) Tryglaycomat 2) galvus 500/50 mg 3) Genex Vast 10 mg please tell me.

Diploma in Diabetology, P.G. Diploma in Health Science (Diabetology), Certificate Course in Evidence based Diabetes Management -, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Thane
Dear lybrate-user, diabetes treatment has got many options and each doctor chooses drug based on patient's age, gender and duration of diabetes. The final goal is sugar, bp and cholesterol control with protection of vital organs. If above-mentioned drugs are controlling your parameters with no side effects then you are on right treatment. Regards.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering form dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Pharmacy
Ayurveda, Mumbai
Take syrup septillin 2-2-2 anbuta plus oral liquid. 10 drops three times a day. Avoid eating chilled oily and sour food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed