Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhivvyaa
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhivvyaaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year's old and i brush twice a day but my mouth smells badly and sometimes blood also come form my teeth. I try number of mouthwash and toothpastes but when i stop doing the problem again raises.
I am 22 year old. I have wisdom teeth which is growing horizontally. I have lot of pain what will I do?
Mere dant me kafi dino se dard h. Jab me khana khata hun to left side ki daar bahut dard karti h. Mene ek doctor ko dikhaya tha lekin koi aaram nahi wo keh rahe the ki dant sad gaya h please mujhe solutions bataiye.
My tooth braked into two pieces due to cavity .it has become full black in colour .it has spread to another teeth also little bit. What is solution for it doctor .please help.
Doctor there is a spongy lump at the end of the teeth on right side of lower jaw it comes and goes after a few days. Advice please.
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from teeth pain for last 3 days. Please suggest me how to get rid of this?
I feel some kind of smell in my mouth when talking. Suggest something regarding this. I brush regularly twice.
I am not doing brushing of my teeth from last year because I get vomits while doing it. Please help me out to start again brushing.
While there are people who care too much for their hair and skin, they do not realize that the most important aspect of beauty lies elsewhere. Ask any artist and the most beautiful thing, according to most of them, would be a good, warm, heartfelt smile. It connects two people as nothing else can.
And if anybody has had a bad time, a warm, genuine smile is the best curve that sets a lot of things straight.
Given its artistic, emotional, and cosmetic value, there are people who have defined how the perfect smile should be and how to achieve that. Some of the aspects leading to a good smile are:
- Shape of the teeth
- Size of the teeth
- Contour of the jaws
- Angle formed by the lips when they open up during a smile
- Proportion between width of the eyes
- Distance between the eyes
- Width of the mouth
Not all of these can be modified, but there are small changes, which can be made, thereby improving your smile significantly.
Dentists and dental lab technicians who create and form artificial teeth realized this. One such person, Mr. Christian Coachman, a ceramician, developed this concept of digitally designing a smile to ensure it produces the best results. He was involved in making ceramic crowns and chanced upon this idea. It involves the following:
- A series of digital images (photos and videos) of the patient are taken.
- They are transferred to the computer and the abovementioned features are analyzed.
- Features like the angle of the mouth, the size of the teeth, etc. are manipulated to see what would produce a good smile.
- A smile with better dimensions is created.
- A second opinion is sought from multiple other cosmetic dentists (a badly designed smile can be catastrophic!!).
- These inputs are incorporated and a smile is then digitally produced.
- The patient is shown these images and changes (if any) are made.
- The smile is reconstructed and a trial is conducted.
- Final processing is then done.
This multidisciplinary team approach produces very good results and the benefits include the following:
- Trials can be done before finalizing on a smile.
- Patients have the liberty to alter and choose a smile that suits their face.
- It improves the cosmetic value of a person.
- It improves feelings of self-esteem and confidence.
- No special equipment is required as it is mostly done with whatever equipment is already available in the dental office, except for a good camera.
Given its major impact on both the beauty and the psychological aspects, DSD is gaining more popularity and is being sought by patients, who feel they can smile right!!