Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. DharmarajanYour feedback matters!
My dad have saviour problem of diabetes wat is the precaution we can take pls suggest we with food item pls.
Does anyone suffering from major depression and under medication for it avoid eating food high in refined carbohydrates like sugar, white flour, white rice and alcohol?
My son is 3 years 11 months old, and have been suffering from high diabetes 600+, though no member in our family or my wife's have diabetes. Doctor's saying his body is not generating insulin and he will have to keep taking insulin 2 times a day daily lifelong. Is there any cure, please advice.
Increased uric acid level cause many problems in our body.
1. Lack of water intake cause accumulation of uric acid in our body.
2. Intake of high protein diet.
3. Because of liver problems.
4. Because of kidney problems.
5. According to ayurveda this a problem of vatrakta.
1. Pain and swelling in toe.
2. Joints pain specially in finger's joints in initial stage.
3. Red patches on skin with itching.
4. Increase pitta in nadi (pulse).
5. Swelling in all joints especially in ankle joint and below knee.
7 ways to reduce uric acid level:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Drink soda water daily.
3. Drink coconut water daily.
4. Take chandan ark.
5. Drink khus decoction
6. Drink cold milk
7. Avoid badi vegetables like arbi, kathal, peas, culliflower, urad dal, rice.