Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharmaraj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DharmarajYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 49 years old and my wife is 36 years old, married in 1996, I have no any child. I have checkup in may many hospitals but not received success. Please give me suggestion and instruction to me, I do for it.
Hi. I've done a medical abortion at home last oct 23. I've bleed for 2 weeks. Now I do not feel any signs of being pregnant. But the problem is after two weeks. I took urine preg test. Sad to say. Its still positive. What should I do.
My sister is suffering from incontinence since childhood and has not yet recovered. The problem actually arises when she laughs and this has led her to stay away from fun activities. She is ashamed when we ask her to consult a doctor. Our physiotherapist has suggested her some exercises but she says it never works. Are there any other solutions?
I had a 4.453 cm functional cyst on my right ovary. And doctor prescribed me novelone 5mg and the cyst is gone now. Now there is some light brown vaginal discharge. I have some warts on my face. I found on internet that these warts are caused by the human papilloma virus which is also the reason for cervical cancer. Help me!
Hi How blood comes from Vagina. Does pennis inserted is the same hole, in which blood flows while in periods?
I had unprotected sex 15 days back in the evening I took unwanted 72 tablet and I'm supposed to get my periods this month end but I'm not bleeding, but I'm getting cramps in between also my breast has become sore and I usually get pimples on my face before periods I'm getting pimples too. Is there any chance that I'm pregnant?
I am going for my second baby just I want to know that after intercourse next day morning I can take the pregnancy test. Test kit can show up with the results and after 2 day my period will start is this was the right time for getting pregnant please help thank you for your opinion.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.