Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dhariwal Hark ChandYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me home medicine for following problems 1 overweight 95 kg 2 having eczema at genetically parts 3rd knee joint pain while climbing up and down 4th deficiency of iron value is 20 only.
I am having scalp psoriasis from 3-4 months. Itching sometimes causes hairfall. Which shampoo should I use? Please name.
Sir I have a PE from last 2 year I take too many chemotherapy but the drugs are not effectful they showing side effect like wet dreams coming daily so please help me for PE.
If we do masturbation in a day what affects to our body Some says that pimples will come is it true? Please suggest me some ways so that I can take some necessary steps to improve it.
I am suffering with fever and head ache not able to get up from bed and so much warm things are happening which tablet should you suggest me to take.
Hello sir, I had unprotected sex with my partner on Monday morning ie Dec 5 th 2016, I just wanted to know can I get her I pill now? And any other natural methods to avoid pregnancy? Please help me .thank you.
I am 64 yrs old. I taking metformin 500 twice daily since the last nearly two years. Is there any side effects for using it continuously. My sugar level is 113 before and 180 after. Please advise.
I often have mouth ulcers even though I have proper stool and I take proper diet. These ulcers appears in huge numbers and painful.
Sir/MamI have a friend who is going through depression and for relief and proper sleep she started BE RELAX named tablet. But problem is that, she is now addicted of that from last one year. Please suggest some preventive measures , how can she can come out from this addiction.
My Son is 18 Months old, when he was 12 months old Hepatitis- A vaccine's first does given and as per the chart we should give the 2nd dose on 18 months. (chart provided by appollo chennai). So I just wanted to know whether we should give him when on extract age of 18 months old or what is the max age for giving Hepatitis - A vaccine's 2nd does.
When the climate got to change immediately I'm going to suffer with cold and cough this is happening in regular to me why it is like that and tell me the best precipitation for this.
I am 23 year old boy and I am suffering from fever from last 4 days. I am eating medicine from last 4 days but as well as the effect of medicine being low the fever caught me again and I feel cold also. I am also feeling weakness too. Please suggest me best that what I can do.
Hi doc I had my last period on dt 17.04. 16 we had protected sex but at time of intercourse condom had stuck but liquid was not spread not cut either tired yesterday I had red spot and cramps in my stomach still there is a chance of pregnancy?
My father 70 year old he admitted hospital due to heart attack doctor Chek eco angiography after Chek main cardinal block and near three block Doctor advice to surgery what I do?
Hi Sir, I am 26 years old. I masturbated 3-4 times a day in teenage years daily. But from past 4 years I am masturbating after 10-15 days or after 1 month. I had my first sex with a call girl last year and had with 4-5 different call girls till now with protection. And I kept gap of 1.5 -2 month between intercourses. My problem is I ejaculated before penetrating or just after inserting every time. And also I was not as erect as I am while masturbating. Is these are the symptoms of PE and ED? Or due to anxiety? And pls provide some remedies and diet to improve the same.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these.
I am 25 years old and I lost my sleep since 2 months by this i am suffering from many health issues like headache, back pain, less hunger, fatigue.
An eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is a condition that strikes when certain substances irritate the eyes, which can cause a reaction. This reaction has varied symptoms starting from inflammation to watering and even redness and an itching sensation.
So how can you tell if you have an eye allergy? This article will tell you all you need to know!
- Causes: To begin with, this is an immune response that happens when the eye comes in contact with substances like dirt, grime, pollutants, pollen, nettle, pet hair, smoke, mold and more, which may cause irritation. These are typically known as allergens. The immune system takes these allergens to be invaders and begins attacking the same by releasing chemicals that cause these allergic reactions. Also, an eye allergy may be a symptom or outcome of other conditions like asthma, hay fever, or even eczema.
- Symptoms: The eye usually bears a pink or red appearance when the patient is suffering from an eye allergy. Also, watery eyes are a common sight during this condition while scaling around the eyes may also take place. Further, itching and burning sensation may be felt by the patient and swelling or puffiness can be seen. The symptoms may afflict one or both eyes. The patient may also have a runny nose or stuffy nose as well as nasal congestion.
- Difference between Eye Allergy and Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis or pink eye is usually caused due to bacteria or a virus that spreads infection in the eye. But eye allergy is caused due to a response of the immune system that leads to an allergic reaction. While the pink eye may be a contagious condition, an eye allergy is not.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of an eye allergy will be done with the help of various tests conducted by an ophthalmologist. The skin prick test will help in introducing allergens to find out if the spot gets raised or suffers from inflammation. Also, the doctor will check for other ailments like asthma and eczema.
- Treatment: There are varied methods of treating this condition. To begin with, the doctor may prescribe medication like decongestants and antihistamines as well as steroids for more severe and persistent cases. Also, injections may be prescribed in order to do away with the allergic reaction and eye drops containing olopatadine hydrochloride may also be used.
- Home Remedies: Staying away from allergens and using a warm and clean washcloth over the eyes, for a few minutes every day, may help in relieving the painful symptoms of the condition.
Do not forget to consult your doctor before you try any natural or home based remedies.