Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhandapani RYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from weak erection and ED for last 1 month. And also low libido for sometime. And also performance anxiety. Pls help.
I have pain in my shin bone (both leg) from last 1 year. I had taken calcium and vitamin D tablet but there is almost zero improvement.
Am unable to sleep these days. Suffering from mood swings. I feel happy and sad all of a sudden. Sometimes I feel am retarded. please help. Asap!
I hv creatinine 1.31 alkaline phosphate 141 does it show kidney problem, what medication I hv to take, please advice.
Is vigra safe for sex. My sugar level is 155 fasting and bp 90/130.=if yes than which medicine you would recommend. My age is 43 yrs.
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
When I am preparing for my exam I am facing headaches while solving the difficult question. So is it better to give exam by taking painkillers.
Hi I am abbas WI would like to know the reasons Last night my room mate and I went for outing we had alcohol 180 ml each from there we had birayni but after he had food after 20 mins his face was totally sweating and he was unable to stand also he was telling he is getting unconscious suddenly And he told me that this is happened after dinner only and this was 2nd time happened Iwas thinking that this is happen bcoz of blood pressure issues Can u pls help me with reason.
I am 43 yr old male who had cholecystectomy and pancreatic cyst removal 3 weeks back. I was having gallstones and acute stoach ache with fluid collection. I still have gastric problems and seldom can eat food. I am becoming very weak and my doctor says it will take a long time to cure and still little fluid seepage is there. What will I do?
I am suffering from headache for the last 3 week and I have also brain pain can you suggest what should be done.
I got night fall everyday what happen with me my health is going down day by day what is problem with me? And also I am very slim want to fat? It can't be possible because of night fall problem?
My basophil absolute count is .01 (normal range .02 to .1) and Total RBC count is 4.1 (normal range 4.5 to 5.5) RED cell distribution -SD is 51.3 (normal range 39 to 46) Whereas 25 OH Vitamin D value is 9.03 And Vitamin B12 value 150 (normal range 211 to 911 pg/ml) If you can prescribe some medicine to cure above condition.
I want a good muscle up body so what diet I should take and also have an head ache problem every second day.
I am suffering from night fall from last 5-6 years. Please give consultation how to cure this problem as soon as possible. It's really very embarrassing for me.
It is a popular belief that summers are better for exercise routines and therefore more walking and running can happen. Not just that, the basic metabolic rate is believed to go higher as foods are burned faster and more effectively. However, there is a need to watch what you eat and how much do you exercise cautiously, whatever the season.
With summer comes the time for holidays, which means more eating out a lot more, barbeque nights, and more traveling. It is very important to watch not just calories, but also the healthy quotient of the foods.
- Cooling Foods: Well, ice-creams and smoothies may provide a cooling effect, they are not totally cool. The soaring temperatures increase the urge to indulge in smoothies and ice-creams. While it is okay to indulge in them maybe once in a week, ordering an ice-cream or a smoothie on a daily basis is to be avoided. Opt for low-calorie, no-fat smoothies, or frozen desserts. Tender coconuts and plain fruit juices are another option. Tender coconut is the best option as it is naturally protected and packed with nutrition.
- Barbecue nights: While summer allows you to enjoy a barbeque party in your garden or the terrace, watch what actually gets barbequed and eaten. Grilling is considered one of the healthiest cooking methods, but the side dishes do the most harm. The cheesy dressings and salads take away the benefits of eating the grilled foods. While calories are one thing to watch for, hygiene is another thing. With summer setting in, the number of food-borne diseases also increases.
- Picnic foods: Summer holidays bring in time for picnics and outings. Whether you have a beach in your neighborhood or a hilltop just a couple of hours drive away, it is common to see families heading out for picnics with packed food stuff. The food per se may not be as harmful as the chips, fries and other accompaniments that go with it. Add to it the urge to include ice-creams while on the go, they could push your calories straight upwards. And whether you are headed to the beach or the hilltop, the combination of the cool weather and the hot summer puts you at a higher risk for food poisoning. Make sure you eat fully cooked food and not pick from any joint on the way.
- Beer: There can be nothing more inviting than a mug of chilled beer for the adults during summer. However, do not forget to pay attention to the calories that get added through it. Be mindful of this fact. We are not saying you should quit, but you definitely need to watch the amount of calories that you are gulping down from the mug.
There are many other tips to watch for in your diet during summer, however, these are the major dangers.