Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhandapani RYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I masturbate once a week, but after masturbating my hands shiver and some times my legs will not let me stand. Is this because of nerve weakness or because of masturbation. Please help.
Sir I am sugar patient, I do not want to take huge medicine, please tell me how am I decrease my sugar without medicine.
My mother, 61 aged, is a diabetic patient for more than 20 years. She used to inject insulin for last one year twice in a day. She is having a pain on her legs nowadays. On her calf as well as under leg. Why this happens? What is the solution?
Most people crave to improve their bone health, maintain proper eyesight, keep the mind sharp and prevent chronic diseases. Have these top 10 power foods and you will be able to stay healthy and feel good about yourself:
- Berries: A great source of fibre, berries help in keeping your digestive system healthy, which in turn helps in shedding off the extra pounds easily.
- Eggs: A recent study has found that people who eat scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast feel more contented and eat less during lunch. In addition, egg yolks are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, which strengthens your eyesight.
- Beans: This is a great source of iron which helps in transporting oxygen to the lungs from where it is transported to other parts of the body. It also contains soluble fibre which helps in lowering the cholesterol levels of the blood.
- Nuts: Walnuts or almonds or hazelnuts are a rich source of unsaturated fats that are healthy for your heart and overall health, owing to their high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and linolenic acids.
- Oranges: A rich source of vitamin C, a large-sized orange is adequate for your body’s requirement for fighting off infections and providing skin firming collagens. These fruits are also rich in folate as well as fibre.
- Sweet potatoes: Owing to the high contents of the alpha and beta carotene, which give the sweet potato its colour, you should have one medium-sized sweet potato regularly for keeping your bones, eyes and immune system healthy.
- Broccoli: This can be called a green powerhouse as it is packed with vitamins A, C and K as well as folate. It offers a rich source of sulforaphane and isothiocynate, which is believed to help in alleviating throat cancer.
- Tea: Tea is high in flavonoid content which is an antioxidant, and offers a wide range of health benefits. A cupful of freshly brewed tea helps in fighting diabetes, Alzheimer’s and certain cancers.
- Spinach: This plant has the important vitamins along with potassium, magnesium, calcium, fibre and iron. Spinach is healthy and is recommended for all to-be mothers.
- Yogurt: A rich source of calcium, yogurt is known for staving off osteoporosis. It contains helpful bacteria which helps in the maintenance of gut health and reduces the chances of age-related intestinal ailments.
Eat these 10 superfoods are nutrient-rich and are considered to be beneficial for health and well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.