Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. DhanapalYour feedback matters!
Dr, I have most of the problems that you have mentioned for the past 3, 4 years. I am frequently taking blood test to check sugar, cholesterol and Thyroid. As my mom and dad has diabetes. My TSH level is around 8-9. My reports don't show any changes in Sugar levels.
I have been suffering from blood pressure. I would like to know how I can reduce it. I smoke one cigarette a day.
Hello. I am from asansol, Burdwan. My mother is 39 yr, has diabetes and has many fractures in hand and leg and not a blood pressure patient. Today at the evening she suddenly could not feel her left hand, leg may be her left side. She is now taking homeopathy medicine. But what may be the real cause of this kind of thing suddenly. Kindly please answer.
Sir, he is suffering from diabetes from last 3 years and he is also a blood pressure patient. He is taking medicine from last 3 years but he is still suffering from diabetes although around 140. So, please suggest the medicine so that he will get rid of diabetes.
As per lipid My total cholesterol is 231 hdl 45 and ldl 166 kindly suggest medicine and dosage to reduce ldl.
My dad is suffering from high blood pressure from past 12years. After his fast attack of bell's palsy. Ever since, he is dealing with high blood pressure. And from past few days, his pulse rate is going over 100. Can you tell us what could be the problem? His last ECG report was OK, which was done a month ago.
Since last few days I am having burning sensation in the stomach in the morning. And I get nausea in the morning. It stops for few hours and then again it cones back and then it stops but in the morning its the most. I have pain on the left side of the chest. Burning like sensation in throat too. If I feel any symptoms I start feeling anxious and panic. And keep thinking that I have heart attack. What should I do?
I am taking regular amlo 2.5 for BP. 4 Days ago I could not talk as usual. I had all check ups .Nothing serious was found. What is cerebral infarction. What precaution should I take what are natural medicine and diet.
Hi I am 32 years old. Last year in aug I started having too much of anxiety, heavyness in chest and bloated stomach all the time. I did all tests. Endoscopy to harmones but all were normal. After 3 mnths of continuous sickness a new doc gave me librax n lonazep. In a month time I started improving. I stopped these medicines in jan 2015. I started phy activities walking and yoga. But still I feel anxious sometime and get too much of acidity. I burb a lot and gets bubbles in my body. My head and eyes stay heavy all the time. I dont knw which specialist I should visit. Please help. I have gone to phsycatrist, gastroentrologist n general phycision. All say just ignore it but how long? its been 7 months.
Is it safe to eat 5 Whole eggs everyday for protein need.(I am asking because There are talks of heart problems and increased cholesterol)
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.