Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. DeviYour feedback matters!
I had a blunt trauma. On left side of head. So blood clotted around the eye. Results in a black eye. I am into modeling so need to get rid of this asap. Anyone please help me with this issue. Which medicines I should take to remove it fast. Is there any permanent mark? And how much time it takes to heal?
How to increase weight? And how to increase eye sight? How to reduce stress? How to increase concentration?
There is some eye problem occur with me in these running days when I am traveling then some time later I see a blur which make me blind, give few beneficial point about how to raise power of eyes sight.
My eyes have turned red watery and itchy. I went to the doctor although my eye site is gud. Bt I dnt no y this is happening. Kindly help.
I did LASIK operation 1 month ago but now I am working on computer daily so please suggest some precaution.
How do we take care of our eyes when our routine includes a work of 10-12 hrs in front of laptop screens.
I am 28, male, no medical history. My eyes number is attached here. Is there any medication or tips /exercise/home remedy by which I can have normal eye numbers. I have problem in reading small fonts. For eg. I can read headlines of newspaper but to read full article I have to bring paper near to eyes. Same working with computer, reading is very clear when I wear specs. Is there any permanent solutions in any of the pathy. Please suggest! R -1.0× 170- 6/6 L-1.0× 170- 6/6.
Am suffering from headache since 2 years, I consulted a eye specialist also. He suggested me to use specks, right now am using specks but also headache is not controlling, please suggest me what should I do?
What care should take person who has viral infection in eye? How much time it takes to recover? Person should keep eye open or closed?
Hi, My father has glaucoma problem. 1 month back surgery was done. But still his eye pressure is not controlled (24). What is the solution for this? Please help me. Thanks
My question isWhen I drink alcohol, my skin and eyes turn red and starts itching, can you please suggest any medicine.
Hello! I am 21 years old female, I have a spot or maybe a mole in the white part of my right eye. I haven't had it from the beginning but a couple of months! U would like to know possible reasons and hazards! Thank you.
I feel my eyes heavy after work. Is that something that I need to lower my work stress or else is there any another thing?
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.