Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. DeviYour feedback matters!
Sir my nose size is very large and I want to decrease my nose size by cosmetic rhinoplasty. This cosmetic rhinoplasty surgery good or bed. Sir ye surgery sahi toh rhegi na future me or present to nhi aayegina. Like kuch year baad nose ki size khrab Ho jaye (side effect) is surgery se and is se koi risk toh nhi h na sir or is surgery se natural nose jesa hi feel hoga na and best nose shape hi dikhega kya. Sir please give me my question and.
I am having swelling on right parotid gland since 3 years no pain or infection. Done Ultrasound, MRI, needle tests and found no infection or abnormality by the ENT doc. I dint had this before 3 years, looks absurd in photos. Please help me out, Will any Rheumatic consultation will help? My MRI report reads as follows. Localised atrophy with fatty infiltration in the superior part of the lobe of the right parotid gland. Lymph nodes seen deep lobe is normal. Minimal mucosal thickening in right sphenoid sinus. Nasal septum deviated to right with an ipsilateral bony spur contacting the right inferior turbinate. Will any Rheumatic consultation will help? Please help me out.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.