Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DevambigaiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctors, my question is If I satisfied before then he ejaculate in missionary position and do sex every other day with irregular periods and wait 30 minutes on laying on bed with pillow back of my butts after sex when I get pregnant because its 3 to 4 months of TTC but nothing happen, what do I do to conceive quickly and how do I know that their are cervical mucus is their or not because when I satisfied before he then ejaculate he say the vagina is so wet and deeply opened is this good sign for conceiving or not. Help me. If I keep pillow back of butts while doing sex and ejaculation then it is good for conceiving or keeping pillow after he ejaculate.
I am 7 month pregnant I have so much vaginal itching and irritation how I stop this irritation please recommend me any medicines.
Peanut oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, Safflower oil, soya oil are popular oils used all over India. And Vanaspati Ghee and Desi Ghee are popular choices amongst ghee. Usage of Poly-unsaturated fatty acids used to be deciding factor to choose oil type.
But now it is acknowledged wide over that Saturated Fatty acids are equally important and they increase the good cholesterol level. That means eat any type of oil or ghee. It is good for health. Palm oil or desi ghee was considered bad. But now it is recommended.
Only there is upper limit to quantity. For a 2000 calorie diet, oil/ghee consumption should not be more than 600 calorie.
Then what is bad? It’s trans fat. When oil is reheated again and again, trans fats are formed which are bad for heart.
I short, consume any oil or ghee it is good for health if eaten moderately.
Hello sir, my wife uterus is bicornuate shape. It measures 8.4 3 .2 6.8 c.M. She missed abortion 2 time, 1st 24 week & 3 days, 2nd was 6 week & 6 days. Last miscarriage time around 5 month. So, my question is can she conceive in this time, & her uterus size is right for pregnancy ?
Today was my 10th day and I went for follicle cycle the right ovaries is 13 mm and left ovaries is 12 Small then my doctor send me for hgm 75 injection and called me for another follicle cycle on 12 day so the report is normal or complicated please tell me.
My wife was operated for hysto laparoscopy a year back now we are planning to have a baby but she was not able to conceive from past 6 months, and her periods are regular. Now we have diagnosed her and doctor says there is again a growth of cyst in one of her ovary. As well I have checked my semen and report says I have less sperm motility and density rest of it is normal, I was addicted to tobacco is that the reason of less sperm motility. Please help me for 2 things: 1. How can my wife be treated for growing cyst or is that normal. 2. How can I increase sperm motility and density 3. While giving sperm for test I was a bit nervous and in stress and was not able to get sperm properly or as desired, could that be the reason for less sperm motility and density. And any other tips for conceiving.
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction.
I took primolut N from 27.02. 16 to 06.03. 16, I got my period on 07.03. 16. But yesterday i. E on 09.03. 16 I saw some fleshy thing discharge with heavy abdomen cramps and pain with heavy bleeding. Pls help.
My friend took Ipill and she started bleeding next day. It was very light for first 5 days then it becomes heavy. Its been now 9 days total and bleeding is still heavy. She is feeling weak and pain in body. Usually she is having regular periods with normal bleeding. Kindly suggest what to do? We are really worried as its been 9 days and its still bleeding.
I missed my period. My last period date is 21st april. I can done home made pregnancy test one line is light pink and another line is dark pink. If I am pregnant.
I am 21 year old female I drink about 1 and a half litres of water a day yesterday I saw a pinch of blood in urine but I didn't get it after dat am having light burning micturition no decreased amount of urine I urinate once every 3 or 4 great.
Which precaution she should follow, she is 37 week pregnant, which type of food to take and can she do work some. She has no problem, when time can we expect to delivery, lmd is 19/09/2015.
I hv white discharge from my vagina h it's smells. Is this discharge bad for health. N how to get rid of its smell?
My wife is 18th week of pregnancy, she is having burning sensation during urinating. It's normal or?
My age is 30 years have 2 kids. 1 is 3 years 3 months and another is 1 years 2 months. He is breast feeding. My last periods in on 26 august. I have 40 days cycle. But on 11 september. I notice some bleeding spot after that day I am suffer from menstrual pain, white discharge and loose motion. Yesterday night I did pregnancy test. Its showing 1 line. Now what I have to do. Should I do pregnancy test again or visit a gynecologist. please help.
I am suffering from pcod for last 2 years. And my weight has been abnormally increasing. How much ever I do exercise and dieting my weight nt getting controlled. My weight at present os now 78 kgs and my height is just 5: 2. So pls help how to reduce my weight. At present I am not using any medicines for pcod.
Here are a few things you should know about Testicular Cancer (TC):
- Age: The commonest affected age group is 20-45 years with germ cell tumours. Half of all cases occur in men less than 35 years. Non-seminomatous germ cell tumours (NSGCT) are more common at ages 20-35, while seminoma is more common at age 35-45 years. Rarely, infants and boys below 10 years develop yolk sac tumours and 50% men above 60 years with TC have lymphoma.
- Race: White Caucasian people living in Europe and the US have the highest risk. Whites are three times more likely to develop TC than blacks in the US. With the exception of the New Zealand Maoris, TC is rare in non-Caucasian races.
- Previous TC: Confers a 12-fold increased risk of metachronous TC. Bilateral TC occurs in 1-2% of cases.
- Cryptorchidism: 5-10% of TC patients have a history of cryptorchidism. Ultrastructural changes are present in these testes by age 3 years, although earlier orchidopexy does not completely eliminate the risk of developing TC. According to a large Swedish study, cryptorchidism is associated with a two-fold increased risk of TC in men who underwent orchiopexy less than 13 year, but risk is increased 5-fold in men who underwent orchiopexy aged above13 years. A meta-analysis showed risk of contralateral TC almost doubles while ipsilateral TC risk is increased 6-fold in men with unilateral cryptorchidism.
- Intratubular germ cell neoplasia (testicular intraepithelial neoplasia, TIN): Synonymous with carcinoma in situ, although the disease arises from malignant change in spermatogonia; 50% of cases develop invasive germ cell TC within 5 years. The population incidence is 0.8%. Risk factors include cryptorchidism, extragonadal germ cell tumour, atrophic contralateral testis, 45XO karyotype, Klinefelter's syndrome, previous or contralateral TC (5%), and infertility.
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): Patients develop seminoma 35% more frequently than expected. Genetic factors: appear to play a role, given that first-degree relatives are at higher risk by 4-9-fold, but a defined familial inheritance pattern is not apparent.
- Maternal oestrogen exposure: At higher than usual levels during pregnancy appears to increase risk of cryptorchidism, urethral anomalies, and TC in male offspring.
Trauma and viral-induced atrophy have not been convincingly implicated as risk factors for TC.