Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devaji Rao S
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Devaji Rao SYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My Skin tone is light dark as I am working in chemical company might reflecting my skin please suggest me how to improve my skin tone fairness. And clear in skin.
May I know the charges of micro-dermabrasion? Is there any affect of dermabrasion? If yes, what are they?
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.