Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeiveegamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from parkinson' s disease for the last 4-5 years. My age is 72 years I am daily taking synodopa plus
How to control my migran. Its very complicated I can not my daily work. I feel weakness. Nd everyday very troblefull day for me.
My friend she is 24, her weight is 40, she has a cuff, while cuffing she use to get blood little bit. Along with this she use to get headache, it is migraine and she use to take tablets for it. U please suggest me. What was reason for it.
I'm 67 yrs. Old. I'm suffering from migraine. Whenever it starts I take 1/2 migranil tablet. What is the precaution to avoid it?
I have been suffering from migraine since 3years n not suffered from pain since a year but from a week I have been suffering from severe pain n my hair fall has been increasing. Is hairfall a symptom for migraine n can you help me some siet regarding this. Thanking you sir/ madam.
I am 35 years old female having migraine, cervical and Thyroid problem taking 25 mg daily. I stopped taking from last 2-3 weeks as my medicine got finished in meantime showed to ayurvedic doctor checked my thyroid which was normal and she gave me substitute (medicine) for that. The problem I am facing is major hair fall from last one month and this started while I was taking Thyroid. My hairs are falling roots. Also my hair texture is changed from last one year. My hairtexture is thin .My scalp is oily but down hairs are dry. 2 years bacl also got hairfall than it stopped itself due to that my hair density has become very less now. Hairs are thinning day by day. Can you please provide the reason for it and suggest remedy and also can I get back my lost hairs, wanted to increase the density and grow my hairs long. Please help.
Hello Sir/madam, I am an employee I have one problem. 20 days back I suddenly fell down and its just like fits type reaction occurred in that time but its first time before not occurred. My cousins control me and taken me to hospital and I do not remember that time what I do. I wake up I am in hospital and I take medicines and relaxed 1 hour. My age 23, before I was not trouble this type (like fits type) of conditions. Its happened before day I do not sleep because of work. So please give the suggestion what it happened my doubt is to be its a FITS or any other. I want to clarify for before treatment take.
What is the difference between headache and migraine? What is the main reason for it and how can we get well from it?
Two years ago I started getting tingling in my right hand including my pinky with sharp pains below my elbow. Since the birth of my 3rd child 11 months ago it has become almost unbearable I can't write even my name without complete numbness and severe arm pain. I have surely lost 85% of my strength. What could this be? I have done Ibuprofen and a wrist sling with no results.
My father screams very badly in night dreams. He shivers that particular time and shouts, sometimes cries, sometimes angry. And when we try to wake him he starts running like someone is going to hurt him. Its very frequent .unable to understand the reason behind it, because he could not recollect anything as what is saw in dream. .kindly suggest a solution for this problem. I will be very thankful.
Hello, I'm 19 years old. Recently I had headaches which begins after pressure random pressure around the head (mainly forehead between eyebrows) then I get headaches on the sides of my head. I'm also having dizziness and light sensitivity. My sleep is bad and I can't sleep for longer than 5 hours, I also have some anxiety. Can it be the reason? if it is can I use sleeping pills to help me get through this just temporarily? Also I'm having random twitching and vibrating all over body it's been here for more than 3 months but no pain or weakness. Thank you very much for your time. Have a great day.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS