Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeivamaniYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with irregular periods. Scanning reports confirmed that I had pcod. Doctors advice me to take pills regularly. But their is no result. When ever I stop the pills the menses will be irregular. What should I do?
Mai sex karte waqt jaldi discharged ho jata hu jisse meri wife ko santusti nhi milti kya karu ki der tak sex karu aur anand bhi aaye please suggest kijiye.
My penis is bend in right side. I feel bad coz of its tilting position How can I make it straight again. please help.
Dear doctor I am married 28 year old I can't able to do sex with my wife 2nd time. We finished our sex in the first time itself. P lease suggest some effective foods to perform well in the bed.
Internet addiction is a very recent phenomenon, but is already a cause for concern. With the advent of various social networking websites, people are increasingly becoming addicted to the internet. Internet addiction disorder is often characterized by people inching to form an emotional attachment with people and activities, all of them online. You may enjoy connecting to people more over the virtual interface instead of the real world; this usually stems from an inability to establish real human contact.
The symptoms of internet addiction disorder are:
1. Excessive usage of the internet
2. Depression, mood swings and irritability if one doesn’t get access to the internet
3. Any effort to reduce internet usage is usually unsuccessful
4. You may experience constant problems in personal relationships, education and your job due to incessant internet usage
5. A tendency of lying to close ones when they ask you how much time you spend over the internet
6. Using internet to escape from real world problems
Internet addiction can gradually isolate you. You may develop an aversion to meeting and communicating with people in real life. This can impair your social skills and make you socially awkward. This disorder also create problems in relationships as it can reduce the time you spend interacting personally.
Internet addiction may also lead you to create online personas to evade low self-esteem issues. This actually aggravates the problem instead of solving it; can result in severe anxiety and depression. Withdrawal symptoms might result in anxiety, depression, irritation and loneliness. This disorder can lead to complications such as dry eyes, headaches, change in sleep patterns and subsequent problems in falling asleep. Back pain from sitting upright while you are on the internet is also very common problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
He is suffering from a very bad habit of masturbating he always feel lack of energy and stamina in gym he also gets blackout in eyes if there any solution to strictly get rid than please help him.
I am 56 year and have left middle back pain from 10 days. I have tab aroff ez, tab mysone sr and tab pan toad ddr for 7 days. Partial relief.
She is a girl of 21 years old. Having a pain in lower abdominal. And this is not steady. Pain occurs suddenly in lower abdominal mainly right and left side. Which sometime causes loose motions. What is the reasons sir?
I have diabetes mellitus. Specifically diabetic neuropathy as per consulted doctor. Can you please tell me the signs and symptoms of this. And I also take ecosprin. please give me detailed information about my condition.
1. Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
2 wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything other than your fingertips can irritate your skin.
3. Resist the temptation to scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you do not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
6. Limit washing to twice a day and after sweating. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night, as well as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
If you have questions or concerns about caring for your skin, you should make an appointment with Dr. Venus