Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have a 10 month old baby he is having cold since 8 days rather more of congestion I can also see him breathing through mouth cuz of congestion what should I do about it?
Conservative Measures to Decrease Straining and Constipation in Hemorrhoids/Piles
Many patients see improvement or complete reduction of many symptoms with conservative measures which can be tried at home.
Bathing in tubs with warm water alleviates pain and severity of piles. Ice can also relieve the pain of acute thrombosis.
The sitz bath can be tried for symptom relief. Sitz bath is done by sitting in a bowl of warm water to which salt is added. It is usually done for about 20 to 30 minutes twice or thrice a day.
High fiber diet
A high fiber diet includes more than 25 g of fiber per day. Many hemorrhoidal symptoms reduce when dietary changes are made. Addition of fiber supplements to already existing diet is a good plan.
Toilet habit retraining and stool softeners
Patients should sit on the toilet seat only for the time required to evacuate the lower bowels. Persistent straining or prolonged sitting can lead to increased size of hemorrhoids.
Stool softeners can be taken to soften stools if there is hard stools which can cause undue straining while going to toilet.
Topical ointments and creams can be used to decrease itching and inflammation. Topical hydrocortisone can reduce some symptoms of piles but prolonged use is not recommended.
Adequate water intake
Patients suffering from hemorrhoids should take adequate amounts of water which can ease the passage of stools.
I don't prefer having sex while I'm menstruating but I do it to make my boyfriend happy because he likes having sex with me even if I'm menstruating. And my boyfriend also loves going down on me (licking and sucking my pussy) even if I'm in menstruation. He doesn't mind if my period blood goes into his mouth. He doesn't mind the smell. He likes the taste of my period. Doing this turns him on. I don't mind it and it doesn't gross me out but is it weird of him to do this and like it? Is it unhygienic of him? Will it cause him any problem? Please tell me.
I'm suffering from breathing problem during winter please give me suggestions to control it thank-you in advance.
I am a 23 years old boy. I have headache problem due to less sleep. I have eye vision problem as well. I cannot remember quickly the things what I know. I use long time for sleep but my sleep is not so much depth and some tension always acting during sleep. I awaken 2-3 times in midway sleep. What should do to make tension free, clear, depth sleep? Is there any ayurvedic solution?
Hi I am a 27 years male, I have a bad headache from past 10 days, normally it will be there in the morning when I wake up from bed. It will disappear after 1 hour and again it will start once I reach at office (sitting in a ac room). Forehead aches too much. And rarely back side of the head aches. Can you please help me to get rid of this head ache?
Hello Doctor. I am 27. Married woman. I hv abdominal pain frm last 1 week. Yesterday I had back pain also Nausea is also there. I feel very tired.
I had a problem in erection of my penis during sex and i'm.unable to satisfy my partner. So kindly suggest what should I do to sustain in bed for longer time.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I have a small penis. It's size is 3.7 inches. Is there any medication to make it at least 5.54 inches. Will my micropenis grow. PLEASE HELP ME. I AM IN NEED.
Sir I am 20 years old and I have facing the problem of piles please send me the name of a medicine for the mass of piles thanks you sir.
My grandma is 60 years old today she is having sharp pain in the lower stomach it goes away and back the scale of pain is past a 10 wat could it be.
As soon as I started using an eye drops acupat' I was having an unusual feelings or irritation below my eyes near nose. Now I already stopped using the drop after using it for two months, but also the feelings or irritability has not gone. What shall I do? I have mild headache too sometimes. Or is it sinus irritation due to the side effect of the drop since I used it for a long time?
Masturbation refers to the pleasure given by a person to one’s own body. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental well-being. Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners.
Following are the advantages of masturbation:
1. Prevents premature ejaculation: Sex therapists are of the view that you can control premature ejaculation by masturbating about a couple of hours before sex. This will improve your timing and keep you from ejaculating too quickly.
2. Prevents prostate cancer: An Australian study published in 2003 found that men would reduce their risk to develop prostate cancer if they ejaculate five times or more during a week. Masturbation will keep disease-causing toxins from building up in your urinary tract and prevent prostate cancer.
3. Prevents erectile dysfunction: It is obvious that you will lose muscle tone with age, but masturbation keeps you in shape down there and prevents erectile dysfunction as well.
4. Improves sperm motility: Some studies back the claim that masturbation improves the quality and motility of sperm. If you masturbate before intercourse, you will release any residual sperms in your semen transporting tubules. This allows for the production of new 'better' sperms, which makes it easier for couples to conceive.
5. Improves your timing: One of many benefits of masturbation is that it helps you last longer during an intercourse. This gives you a chance to get familiar with how you feel when you get close to ejaculation.
6. Manages depression: Since masturbation releases oxytocin, which are known as your feel-good hormones, you can use this activity to manage your stress and improve your mood.
7. Improves immunity: Ejaculation increases the levels of cortisol, the hormone responsible for making you feel stressed. The experts believe that this hormone is good in small doses because it helps maintain your immunity. It means masturbation can play a role in strengthening your immune system.
8. Boosts your mood: Among many other things, masturbating will excrete neurochemicals such as oxytocin and dopamine that boost your satisfaction and lift your spirits.
9. Prevents STDS and unwanted pregnancy: Masturbation is the safest way to have sexual satisfaction without having to worry about STDs or unwanted pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.