Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepapriya SYour feedback matters!
Hello sir are there any side effects to use unwanted 72 pill. And do we need to use it daily. How often we can use that tablets. Please suggest.
Hi, I am 27 years old I used to had 3 2.5 days to 3 days periods before marriage now after marriage (I got married on 24th JAn 2015) it was same as well but from last 4 months i am having 1.5 days of periods only. Is it normal? Or if want to conceive then will it effect or it is normal? Please advise.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
Related Tip: "Liposuction: When Will You Be Ready?"
Hello I I have been trying to conceive since 4 months after which on Dec 15 2016 I had a faint positive line and hcg was 122. 4.But on Dec 21 2017 I started bleeding with severe body pain like never before and doctors said it was chemical pregnancy and ultrasound pelvis showed everything is cleared. My bleeding stopped on 25 th Dec. 2017 After that I was actively trying to conceive as my gynaecologist suggested that there is no problem in continuing. But on 11 January 2017 I had dark brown discharge when I wiped after which I used pad but there was nothing on pad on 13 January 2017 I was travelling and I started bleeding like and it stopped by 17 January 2017. After which I again actively tried to conceive. But on 27 January 2017 night I had a very light brown discharge on my finger while wiping. So I used pad and that nyt I had unprotected sex too. Next morning on 28 January 2017 I had two three drops of red blood on pad. But after that I did not bleed at all not even a drop. I went to doctor on 2 Nd of Feb and had upt test to check whether hcg level has come down to normal level and the test came negative. I WANT TO ASK WHAT COULD B REASON FOR THIS UNTIMELY BLEEDING OR SPOTTING? Should I CONSIDER IT AS PERIOD OR SPOTTING AND CONSIDERING THE FACT WHAT SHOULD BE THE DUE DATE FOR MY NEXT PERIOD. SHPUL IT B 11 FEB 2017 OR 27 FEB 2016 ACCORDING TO 30 days MENSTRUAL CYCLE? And does spotting effect due date of period? Kindly answer the query as soon as possible as I am worried and answer according all the facts.
I am having pcos. 3 months before my weight was 61 and suddenly I found a hike in my weight 71 kgs. And for two months I dint have any period. Doctor gave me meprate and period problem was solved. But how do I combat with this weight gain. I have tried being on wheat diet and am doing exercises. But there seem to be no considerable weightloss.
Hello Dr. since a year 2012 my etopic pregnancy now I am trying more than but I am not pregnant my reports absolutely fine Dr. I don't know where is problem I am very fad up n also very sad about my pregnancy still 6 year has been completed I have only one tube I don't know can I conceive easily n not. My pregnancy normal n not I am also taking tabs becefol, fertiyzme & coenzyme Q10 used it's enough for conceiving. What you want to say that dr.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I am having pain in my vagina its really painful. Even I am not sexually active and not married yet. But now a days i'm talking to a guy when talk about sex onset I feel pain in my vagina. Please suggest.
My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subserosal fibroid. She is in great abdominal pain during the periods but the bleeding is normal. She has been prescribed to take drotin-m by a gynaecologist. So, doctor is there any remedy for it without surgery. She had two issues one in 2003 and another in 2009, both by caesarian operation. Please guide and relieve her from this unbearable pain for 2 or 3 days.
Sir maine bahut baar try kiya but meri wife pregnent nhi ho rhi hai so mujhe lgta hai ki khi koi problem to nhi.
I am sunitha 30 years old. I am have chocolate cyst in my left overy and I am planning to conceive. And my periods got irregular from last 2 months. Can you please tell me how will I get out of this.
My breasts skin getting loose. I want a fit and maintained figure for my husband love. What can I do?
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and married I have so much of interest in sex, but my wife did have a that much of interest we don't have personal issues its a love marriage, at the time of sex she feels so much of pain I am not able to do the sex, that means her Virginia is very tight. I am not able to push into her pussy Is there any medicine for my wife to get a interest in sex. Please help me.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.