Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
My jijaji have a stone problem in his kidney of 6 mm and he has hepatitis patient also what should he do?
I am a male, some times when I go to toilet, blood comes from my anus. But it disappears after 2 to 3 days there is no pain or anything but bleeding is there am I having any serious diseases.
hi im lawrence 21yrs male nd i hav stones in both the kidneys lft 4mm nd ryt 12mm...im not takng any treatment fr dt but i wantd to knw is it cureabl without going to hospital by basic treatments....
Hi I am 29 years old. Female.recently. Daigonded with the renal calculi in kidney measuring 4 mm. And some. Sort of uti I have been taking medicines and antibiotics but there is no remedies for permanent. So. I need to. Remove the stone ia I causing me. Pain and uti please advise.
I had fever last month and due to that I had severe pain in hands and legs. But now I am having pain in my legs and foot fingers. It has been 20 days now after my fever. I am using hot bottle and vibrator to relieve the pain but no improvement. .I don't have fever except pain in my legs. I am unable to sit properly in bathroom. please suggest some home remedy as I don't want to take medicine.
Sir, I have a problem with urinal. From 2 years I have been suffering urinal problem. In an hour 4 or 5 times I have to go to bathroom to remove urine. So I visited a doctor, he prescribed to checkup my abdomen, sugar & urine. I checkedup all, but there is problem in urine. He prescribed medicine, I ate all medicine but I didn't get any result. Now day by day my urine removing is increased. What can I do? Please suggest me.
I am 54 yrs old .In the night I have been passing urine with very low discharge and little difficulty for the last 2 weeks.Please suggest what to do?
I am 22 virgin. Can doing heavy weight lifting in gym cause bladder prolapse? If yes, then wat would be the symptoms?
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.