Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SYour feedback matters!
Hi There, I have a problem of pectus excavatum with no medical problem its just when I play sports can not run too much otherwise overall I am healthy. And I also feel I have some spinal problem as well may be its not in alignment. I can't even stand straight. My posture is really bad. And I don't want to have any surgery as well. Please help me with solutions. Thanks.
I am 22 years old do all yoga drink lots of water but I have latrine problem I do not get latrine daily what I do I have to make more effort to do latrine and thereafter also I do not get result.
I am a diabetic patient and I have also a 16mm kidney stone. What are the reasons of kidney stone. Please tell me?
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled. It continue for 2 and half day. After few day I am was feeling dizzy and vomiting type and abdominal pain. Now I am feel only dizzy type and also a mild pain in vagina. I do take 2 urine test on 28th april and got negative result. Can I be pregnant? And how to confirm it? Can I go for urine test tomorrow? And why I am feeling dizzy type and mild pain in vagina?
I am a patient of sinusitis. Am suffering this disease from 2 months. Am use rotahealer also. But am not feeling good now. Doctor says that the medicine will carry on till my last breath. Thats why am worried. What can I do now I can't understand. So please help me ,am in a big trouble. Please help me.
Mujhe dahi salad dinner ke pahile khana pasand nhi. Me dinner ke sath khana pasand karti hu. Kya ye mere health ke liye thik he kya?
I have piles from last 5/6 years. And I want treatment my piles without surgery. Please tell me where I can treatment in Delhi .
Hai sir. In flaccid state my penis size is 8 cm and when erectile it is 13 cm. Is this is normal or very short.
I am having cough and cold for last 3 weeks, I have consulted a doctor but even after taking medicine I am not getting relief. Please help.
Eye problem from one month. I use specs also but after every evening I got headache. Please suggest me what to do.
Is banana milk almonds and akhrot are beneficial for sperm quantity and quality improvement? In how much time improvement is seen.
Sir, my best friend is suffering from piles troubles. If she take her meals irregularly she suffers from constipation which makes her painful in the latrine time. What are the ways to get relief from constipation? please Suggest to cure my constipation añd piles problem.
While doing sex with my gf my penis start getting soft and it sleep do not know y it happens it end the fun. please help.
I am 22 years old, I am suffering with severe sweating in the palm, because of this problem I unable to give aadhar authentication for the scholarship.
I am suffering from internal piles (bleeds occasionally) for last 8-9 years and have constipation from childhood. I am not taking any medicine currently, but suffering to a great deal. Can you please suggest some really good medicines to cure it.
From Yesterday my friend is taking green tea 2 a day and consuming lot of water for weight loss but he is having a problem that every 15 min he has to go to toilet for urinate is this because of green tea of taking exercise water please advice and tell sometime.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.