Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak LamachYour feedback matters!
I am 22 yr. I have been going to toilet 20-30 times per day. I have checked my blood test but it was fine. 13gr. No sugar also. I have been taking 6lt of water daily. How can I control toilet. What problem to me. Explain the control procedure.
I have been having presence of occult blood in my urine since maybe prior to but was identified in 1992. Later on it was identified that there was a stone in the kidney. During Dec 2014, there was traces of visible blood in the urine for about 4 hours. On conducting sonography and X-ray there was no stone identified. Right now on urine examination, there has been traces of puss cells. Kindly advice the cause and the remedial action to be taken.
Hi I am now 30 years old I had two operation delivers without knowing that I had only one right kidney from my birth. Is they any problem if I have only one kidney. What care should I take. Is they any chances that the same problem will be there for my kids.
What are the after effects of kidneystone and how we can escape from this, what are the possible solution fr your side.
I have a stomach problem from 4 year and last time I was come near you for fissure. Some time I seen small blood it's 3 to 4 times only. And and a liquid come in my stool always. What is it. I have a bad stomach daisation system from 4 year. I take lots of treatment. But now I can't afford what should I do?
I am 36 years old man. I want to donate kidney to my sister. But my wife is against it. Could it be possible that stitching marks after operation may be invisible by any laser or any other technique using for operation. Please advise.
I am 24 year old and 8 mm stone in my kidney so pls help me what I do. Last two year I want remove naturally any suggestion.
Sir /mam I always feel like I have to go for urinate some time it is very less but I feel like heavy pressure n also at time of sex I also feel same please help me suggest proper medicine.
One of my friend is suffering from PKD ( Polycystic Kidney Disease). His age is 28 yrs. Please help me to find out what is the best treatment of this. Please help me its urgent. Whether it will affect the life of the patient.
I am 28yers old. From few days I am facing urinal problem, suddenly my urine speed was slow. I am warred about this matter pls tell me what can I do.
I am a 62 years man. I had a complete executive check up a done 15 days back. Everything ok, except marginal enlargement of prostate that the doctor said was tolerable for the age. However my right side of the neck region gets sore when in air-conditioned room in this summer. Why?
She is having a stone in her kidney. She have a severe pain in her stomach. She don't know that what medicine will cure her soon. Please suggest some medicine which will cure her problem.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.