Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak LamachYour feedback matters!
I just had a cystoscopy and it seems like I am headed for a TURP. My local urologist seems quite competent but I am wondering if I would do better with a large medical center perhaps equipped with robotic surgery like Da Vinci. Advice will be greatly appreciated.
I am 25 year old married women, I am having a problem of night urination since 1 and a half year! my all test are normal like uti, culture test, blood sugar and cbc all are normal, many Dr. Prescribed me medicines are. Flavoride,flavoride plus, gutok,urikind km powder, monurol powder, nuforce gm tube, fungid ns tube, flavospas,lactovit capsules, ranidom.but there is no improvement at all, please suggest me some effective remedy?Please tell.
Hello Doctor! I am 17 year old girl. I sometimes urinate on bed unconsciously even on periods. After getting wet, I realise I have drenched. I daily use to urinate till I was in 5th class. I have observed I mostly urinate when its cold. I am going to my relatives. I am afraid of drenching their bed. Please help.
My son is 9 years old and use to go for urine several time for last few days. Kindly suggest medicine.
I am 26 years old I have flame in always in urinary system and back pain loss of appetite abdominal pain what should I do doctor?
I have 7 mm kidney stone and I have been doing gym from few years, shall I continue the gym or shall I stop. If do means is it affect to kidney.
My son is 10 years old and very often stones found in kindney, what is the correct treatment .Why this coming in this age, is it danger?
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) happens when germs infect your urinary system. It includes the kidneys, bladder, and the connecting tubes. Bladder infections are normal and not a huge risk if treated immediately. Further, if the disease spreads to the kidneys, it can bring about very serious problems. In case you're a woman, your chance of getting a urinary tract disease is higher. Experts rank your lifetime danger of getting a UTI as one in every woman. Many women might even have repeated infections.
UTIs are a key reason why we are frequently advised to wipe ourselves from front to back while or after using the bathroom. That is because of the urethra - the tube that carries the urine outside the body. It is found near the anus. If the infection isn't dealt with, the kidneys are likely to be affected.
Symptoms: To recognize a UTI, watch out for the following side effects:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- A regular urge to urinate, despite the fact that little turns out when you do
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Dark, bleeding or odd smelling urine
- Feeling drained or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the disease may have come to your kidneys)
Home Remedies: Some of the home remedies for UTI are:
- Drink lots of water: One of the main things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink a lot of water.
- Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract: Getting a lot of vitamin C is important, since a lot of vitamin C make your urine more acidic. This prevents bacteria from developing.
- Cure UTI Pain with Heat: Applying a warming cushion can calm the region.
- Cut Bladder Irritants from Your Diet: Avoid caffeine, liquor, nicotine, carbonated beverages, and fake sweeteners.
- Empty Your Bladder Again: Each time you exhaust your bladder - regardless of the possibility that it's only a little, you get rid of bacteria every time. So continue making those washroom runs.
- Consider Herbal Remedies: You may discover some relief from taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry leaf)
- Switch to Healthier Habits: Change in lifestyle can make a lot of difference. For instance, quit smoking and wear cotton clothing.
Other Treatment: In case, you have 3 or more UTI bouts in a year, request your specialist for a special treatment plan. Some treatment choices include:
You can take an anti-toxin in low dosage, over a more extended period to avoid repeated infections.
You can also take a single dosage of anti-biotic after sex, as prescribed by your specialist.
A patient can also take anti-toxins for 1 or 2 days as the symptoms show up. The treatments should be only be taken after concerning the specialists. You can also use an at-home urine test kit when you see the symptoms appearing.
My friend told me that some times he practice burning sensation while having a bowel movement and also some times he feels that anal opening area is swelled slightly. What medicine he should take for the remedy of the same? Tysm.
Every few days I get kind of rashes around my urinal. A few days back I got type of ringworms above my urinal. Its just growing and now has reached a few cms big.
I feel heaviness after meal. sometimes even after taking water I feel vomiting. Motion is not clear, breathing problem, weakness, gas problem. Increased frequency of urination, burning sensation in urination. Kindly tell me the ryt solution.
Hi, I am 52 years Indian male based in Saudi Arabia, very healthy except some extra weight about 123Kg. Height 5.8 inches. No blood pressure, no cholesterol, no sugar, no heart or kidney diseases. Since few days I feel like passing my urine every half an hour or 40 minutes, I don't feel thirst, there is no sweat discharge from my body as a sign of sugar, then what it could be?
I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
In my kidney I have stones from six months. Size is 5.8 maximum. I ask just if am I doing abs exercises and running then. Is there any chance of infection in my stomach or kidney.
Hai mai age is 24. My left kidney report is normal in size (left kidney=(98mm * 48 mm) with normal shape and echo texture. Cortex and medulla are well differentiated. Mild distention of renal pelvis and proximal ureter noted no calculus seen is a serious problem or it cure with medicine. Surgery is necessary or not please suggest me. This is a ultra scanning report.
I am 56 years old, I was hospitalized for urinary tract infection in 2008. Dr. Have prescribed cital syrup, norbid 400 tablets, now I am getting the same burning while passing the urine,.kindly suggest.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant