Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa Senthil NathanYour feedback matters!
I do not have tonsils but since last 4 - 5 days its like someone is pinching in my throat. At very particular left side of my neck. What it can be?
I have sinusitis problem like alternative days I have cold, facing since last 2 years. How to cure it?
The tune of throat of my daughter aging 23 years. Became deteriorated after reading books in whisper manner. What should she do now?
I'm sleeping whole day & night. Even driving, talking, viewing Tv, attending official meeting with loud snoring in open mouth cond. Also dreaming &talking during sleep. Digestion is very poor. Little change in schedule leads to loose motion Diet is normal vegetarian body wt. 87kg. PE even before sex sometime BP is normally 125/90 takes one tab. Taglock trio 40 daily. pathology test are normal for thyroid, uric acid, no sugar, lipid profile well in limit pl. Suggest to overcome.
Congestion in throat difficulty in talking and delivering lecture so many time I have to clear thr throat While sleeping throat get so much congested and having problem to inhale.
I am 47 years old. I have sinus since 6 months. I have also undergone surgery 2 months ago, but I didn't find any cure. Again I consulted ent doc. While endoscopy, he said there is no issue. But my nose is always blocked. I feel very sophisticated. What should I do, please help me!
I am 30 year old female, after delivery I started to feel hyperventilation all of sudden and other symptoms like dizziness, not able to concentrate, chest tightness, sometimes if I get late to office or for any urgent work I get anxious and butterfly sensation in stomach. Currently I am on antianxiety medication- Zosert. Could you please suggest me how to get rid of this. Thank you for your help.
Sir my mother is suffering from 15 or 16 days with a pain in her teeth and throat. When 1 weeks ago my mother visited a dentist then he said that this suffer is only for molar teeth. But sir my mom is now almost 39 years so how is it possible for suffering due to molar teeth. In another side my mother has lots of issues with her throat. Almost every time she used to suffer for his fanenjaitis. So that time she don't take eat. But this time her pain is not let up. So please sir tell me what should I do?
My daughter is 3 years n 9 months old. She is suffering from ear pain since morning 6 am. And telling that she has pain under jaw. May be tonsils. No fever. Can I give crocin ds for her pain relief or can you suggest any other medicine?
This morning when I wake up, I have a very abnormal thing happening to me. After a minute or two from the time I wakeup I felt dizzy and I suddenly fall on the floor and lay unconscious for a while. I am staying in a hostel alone in a room. I am really worried if this will happen while nobody else to look after I am unconscious . Please tell me what am I suppose to do to avoid this.
Hi i Am 45 years, suffering from tonsils frequently, am taking agitromisin anti biotics. After one month again tonsils effects. Is there any permanent solution in homeopathy. Please suggest.
Sir, from last 7-8 years I have been suffering blocked nose problem specially left nose with headache. How I can cure it ?
Recently, I have started getting spins. I doubt its vertigo. I want to get rid of it permanently. How can I get permanent solution for it?
Hi, I got sudden imbalance while walking a month ago, Neurologist identified it as Peripheral Vertigo and medicines are given, which I have been prescribed for 15 days and have been taking for past three days, however the problem persists, what Should I do. The imbalance is there while walking but driving no issue is there. Rgds Amit.
Dear Sir, I am suffering a problem last month after I had used to a pesticide spray (kharpatwar) at home named (Heera) after that day I am suffering a problem dry cough, throat soaring and difficulty in breath. I have took lots of medicines but there is no relief me till time please suggest me a proper remedies and what should I do.
I am having cold form 3 days. After sneezing my throat also gets sore. Suggest any remedy for increasing immunity.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.