Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Daya RaveendranYour feedback matters!
I have mouth ulcers from last 1 and a half month no medicine is working. Please send me any advice on this.
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well through brushing. I have a bad breath prblm too. Whenever I brush again it start to smell after 10 min. Remedy?
I have problem in my teeth, I think my teeth may be affected by pyria which cause bad breath. Can you suggests any treatment for eliminate this disease.
What is the best way to remove bad breath when you wake up? When I wake up, my mouth smells too strong no matter if I do brush before sleeping or not.
I get sudden pain when I brush my upper left teeth and I get it also when I eat chocolate or something really sweet.
Hi Doctors, Im 25 years old girl. I have gum problem loose teeth and plague and im also getting gaps in between tooth. please suggest me some medicine or mouthwash to overcome these problems. If I remove calculus will I gaps permanently? Im worried.
I'm having bad breath problem. Daily I'm cleaning my teeth neatly and wash my mouth clearly I don't know why still I'm facing this problem please help me.
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi sir I have problem with my teeth. Whenever I took some cold item to food or drink I feel sensitivity in my teeth. And some time I found blood in the time of brush in the morning. So please give some suggestion for this.
, I have bad breath problems. Come out to my mouth. I can brush twice a day "but I have problem of bad breath" what is reason I don't know,
I am 27 years old male. My mouth is close this time about 20 mm opening after 5 years please help mo to how can me open it?
Please give the cost with various type of dental transplant third last upper tooth, Tooth already removed.
Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away: brushing twice a day removes the tiny left out food particles from the mouth and keeps it fresher and cleaner.