Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Davidson Vinodh BennettYour feedback matters!
Birthweight of my baby boy was 2.75kgs and he now weighs 4.96kgs at 2 and half months. He was born on July 13th 2015 and has only breastmilk also his feeding time is hardly 15 mins on one side every 2 hrs during day and 15 mins every 4 hrs during night. Is his weight gain goin good as per his age? and is his feeding time too less for his age because I read that other children feed for longer time?
I have kid aged 1.3 years, when ever he had some junk food outside, he will get loose motions continuously for days together. Sometimes he feels burning there. Sometimes not. We used to apply easy nappy ointment also. So kindly Suggest a good homeopathy medicine for this. Thank you.
Hello sir, My daughter three n half years old, since last two day she was complaining of tooth pain so we checked but couldn't find any teeth that may pain. Started combiflam suspension for pain. Yesterday morning she got up with puffed upper lip and cheek so we took her to doctor he has started antibiotic (Amoxicillin & potassium clavulanate oral suspension), cetirizine and ibuprofen with paracetamol suspension. Today morning the swelling has increased and her under eye is also puffed now. Can someone please identify this problem and advise some treatment please, we are getting worried, please help.
My son (1 year old, 11 kg) was crying inconsolably and twisting his body and after half an hour he vomited two times around 4 pm yesterday. Also he has got fever at night and in today's morning. Then I consulted pediatrician yesterday and he advised that due to viral infection my son is suffering and symptoms may get subsided after 2-3 days. Dr. Has prescribed maxtra, grandem, one ear drop (for any irritation in ear on sos). Please advise on this issue.
My son is 4 years old and has cold blocked nose every now and then. Disturbed sleep he has I give him mucolite whenever he gets the blocked nose but always I don't want to give him medicines. Once I stop them after a week it comes back again. It's worse when he sleeps. Pls help.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My kid has constipation problem. She poops only once in 2 or 3 days. We have tried many home remedies, allopathy and homeopathy also. He bowel movement has not become proper yet. Please advise.
His birth weight is 3 kg. Now his weight is 4 kg. He is 3 month baby. He is formula feed & breastfeeding also. He is very much vomiting. After every feeding & burning. He is not growing.
My daughter is 2.5 years old .I am facing issue in her that again again she is having motion after every 2 hour or so and in very small amount .I am frustrated of cleaning it again and again .why is it soo and what can be the reason.
My son whose age is 9 years. He is 26 kg in weight. I think he is under weight. He is quite fit. Please give me advice to increase his weight to look smart.
My 17 month old son is passing too many watery loose motions and not passing urine past 18 hrs, please suggest
I have pain in all over my body especially in hands legs n back bone. I feel also weak after delivery. My baby is now one year old and the important thing I feed her. So please tell me what will be better to improve my health and reduce pain?
I have a girl baby who is 40 days old.Usually she is getting severe stomach pain and gas trouble Dr advised me to give her colicaid 2 to 5 drops according to the pain even though sometimes she is normal sometimes she is struggling a lot.Is it advisable to use gripe water for pain or can u give alternative medicine.
Parents are responsible not only for the birth of the child, but also for their well-being. For children, their parents are their first teachers, who inculcate in them the right manners, attitudes and habits. Consequently, you too must be careful in deciding what habits and manners you pass down to your children.
Some of the habits that you should teach your children are:
- Eating healthy food: Children always have the propensity to consume junks and avoid healthy food. It is the duty of the parents to correct this and teach their kids to eat healthy food. You must explain and elucidate the importance and nutritional value of eating healthy food. At the same time, the harm caused by the junk food must also be brought to their notice. You should introduce multiple fruits and green vegetables in the diet. Eating healthy food is a habit that reaps great benefits in the long run.
- Table manners: Children eating on their own generally create a mess. Therefore, you must teach your child the right table manners. When to use spoon or fork and what should be the etiquettes that must be observed while eating with a large group of people must be known to a child. You should begin to treat your child as a grown up as he or she sits at the table.
- Regular brushing of the teeth: The importance of teeth is most acutely felt with advanced age. Therefore, it is imperative that you teach your children to take good care of their teeth. You must educate your child about the necessity of good teeth and see to it that they brush daily and twice a day. Brushing in the morning as well as before going to sleep is equally important and the child must be aware of it.
- Early to bed: It is necessary for children to get adequate sleep. Therefore, you must make it a habit from the very start to put them to sleep early and see to it that that they get sufficient rest.
- Play outdoors: You must make it a habit for your children to play outside more often. Staying at home without any activity has serious repercussions like obesity and lethargy. Therefore, it is extremely important that children involve in sufficient physical activity.