Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Davidson RajiahYour feedback matters!
I'm just facing problem with my yellow teeth with not shining. I want some kind of home remedies to cure my teeth from being yellow. Just want to remove black somehow or others with strongness too. Give me some advice.
Hey my mother have got mouth infection. Redness n small pimple on tongue. Since 3 months. please help me.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from frequent mouth ulcers. Everytime general physician prescribe Tab. Vitamin c forte Tab. Folic acid Tab. Betamethasone Three times a day. Always my mouth ulcers are gone with this medicine. Bt after few days some ulcers come on another place in mouth. I am suffering from this condition for last 1or 2 years. please prescribe me that medicine that would treat my ulcers permanent. please help.
I'm suffering from tooth problem. Always my mouth used to smell and while brushing bleeding taking place in my gums.
- The best time for a dental check up for your young child is around the first birthday. Better before the first. Birthday.
Like it is important for a child to be examined by a Child specialist soon after birth in the same way it is very important for the child to be examined by a Child Dental specialist as soon as first milk teeth erupt into the mouth. The Child Dental Specialist can examine and guide you on many aspects to avoid the dreaded tooth decay for your loving child.
The best and Ideal time to come to a Child Dental Specialist is as the mother is carrying the child preferably in the first three months. The mothers or parents can be guided to take care of small aspects which will not only benefit them but, also the little one as they come into this wonderful world.
I clean my tongue every time I brush (1-2 times a day). A white sediment forms within half a day making me uncomfortable as it could lead to bad breath. Please advice on how to proceed. It has been there for almost 5 months now.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.