Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DaphnieYour feedback matters!
I am very young but my hair at very low age of 17 is being white and I am feeling very sigh in the society.
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
My wife is 29+ years old and pregnant for 6 months and is due to deliver her baby in the month of August 2015. Every day she is suffering from gas and acidity and feels that something is pressing her heart from the left side of her abdomen. This happens during the later part of a day and continues whole night and in the mornings after toilets she get relief. Please consult me what to do.
How to remember study because it is very hard to remember large portion please suggest me some good nutrition food.
I am 40 years male, I have backache. After sitting a long time I need sometime to stand straight. I have used ointment cream several times but didn't get sound result. What I have to do?
Sir/madam, I have sex problem I have not long time sex with my partner my sex stamina is is week so please suggest me how my problem solved.
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic Disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara