Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
I'm 45 years old female. I have trouble spinal coad problem within 15 years. Last first is good but last 2nd and 4th are not in one line.
Back thigh muscles paining very badly, can not stretch legs properly. Used moov on it but no relief. Due to this pain all joints of this are paining. Kindly suggest remedy for it.
I am 50 year old .Since past few months my arms are paining. I got the the x ray for the same. The report did not show any defect. I am taking medicines prescribed by the doctor. But when I am not taking medicine my hands are again paining, that means I am dependent on medicines. How to get rid of the same.
I am suffering from muscle tear on my right arm below shoulder above biceps outer side. It happened in gym app 2 months back. I ignored and continued work out. One month back pain increased and I visited orthopedic. He gave me some medicines along with I have done physiotherapy for 15 days. Ultrasonic and ift. But pain is still there. This pain happens at some specific angels. E.g. No pain at touch. If I touch my left shoulder with my right hand then I have pain on that muscle near shoulder. If I rotate my arm clock wise and anti clock wise then pain happens. If I stand straight and raise my arm up with palm facing roof then pain happens. If palm faces ground no pain. Please suggest I want to start the gym again. It's more than a month I am not going to gym.
I feel restlessness in my calf only and i m having strong cough problem.I am non smoker and non driker.Ocassionaly non-vegitarian and 26 year old.
I am 25 years old male, and I am married man, I have NIGHTFALL related problem. In last month 8 to 9 time nightfall happen. I am loosing weight and stress I assumed and some time my leg and muscles are paining due to nightfall please tell what is the remedy for it.
I got an injury on my middle toe by playing football. It is sprained for two weeks. When I try to move my toes upside down. I get a cracking sound. Is it a problem? Or I should relax and give rest to my toes. My middle toe is bit inflated because of sprain. I used ice pack and volini. And I see improvement but the cracking sound and sprain worries me. Need help. Hope you will understand what I am trying to say.
When I sleep at night, sometimes there is a severe pain in my legs and it troubles me whole night, is it the deficiency of calcium?
I am having the pain in the right hand in shoulder n as said by doctor that having cervical spine problem so what exercise should I do to remove my pain please suggest its pain is unbearable.
I have triple artherodesis on my right ankle I cannot go for surgery as I am copd patient can a shot of steroid at the site will reliever pain while standing.
Dear Sir, I have heel spur last 1 year. I have tried lots if methods for reducing pain but don't get any relief. What should I do now?
I have undergone surgery for inguinal hernia at left side 12 years back at the age of 36 years. Now I am 48 years old and there is slight swelling at right side and declared hernia. But I don't find any problem. Is it go for surgery immediately, otherwise how long can I postpone. Please advice me.
Whenever I used to sit down in Indian manner (palthi mar ke. After I got up, I have pain in my leg joints. Why.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.