Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Daniel SolomonYour feedback matters!
I have been running since one month. Shinpain or shinsplint problem occur because of running. I am suffering this problem last 8-10 days and please told me that I continued running or not yet.
I am 46 years man and have backache and other joints pain also. I am getting pain relief tablet and oil from last few years but no relief yet. What to do?
Am gaining weight a lot. Legs are paining and weight is 55 kg. Kindly help me with a diet chart and exercise. Should I join aerobics.
I'm having in my joints they pain very badly even when I walk smaller distance I always feel sad and depressed why this happening and how to cure.
Dear sir I have problem of buldging disc. Taking gabapin nt from 2 month. I feel littile bit good position but not totaly fit. How many days more I continue with this medicine. I dont want to oprate.
I am facing a problem with my right hand. When I start to write something on a paper using any type of pen or pencil. I feel pain and shaking in my hand please tell me about this disease. Please help me.
I am regular gymmer, I do intense exercise for 1 hr daily, 6 days a week. I feel kind of pain in the part I stress on I.e if do biceps exercise, then I do feel kind of pain biceps and likewise in other parts as well. My question is that it normal or should I take any good medicine or should I take calcium tablets? And I lift heavy. Please do let me if it is normal or need to take any medication. Thanks respected doctors.
Good Morning, My mother age is about 50 yr. She faces problem in her right leg during changing her position for last 3 or 4 days. She tell that an unbearable pain arise during sitting or standing. She tell that pain is not muscular pain. The pain is related to nerve. So I kindly request you to provide me some home remedies or prescription or oil for massage for the pain. I am waiting for your response. Thanks !
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.