Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 37 years old and I am having spondylitis on left side and back pain since from last 6 years I went through many doctor like nero and still taking pills and therapy but still no relief so what to do about my pain which is unbearable.
My father is of age 58 and he has the problem knee pain. As doctor said that the gap between the knee bones has been reduced due to which he has a severe knee pain. So please tell me best remedy or solution for my fathers problem.
I am a pharmacist. Now recently I am a doing job as a medical representative. Since from last few days. Means last 2 years I have very high anxiety. Means whenever I meet to some group of people. That time I feeling like fobia and anxiety. So Dr. please tell me what I do. Due to this problem I am not taking right decision.
I'm 49 years. Old and I have pain in left leg starts from hip joint. I consulted 5-6 doctors and they are in opinion of sciatica pain. I got mri test, xray etc. Now it is cleared that my both hip bones (ball) are damaged and it is required operation to replace ball. This pain starts form hip to bottom. Kindly advise please.
I am 26 years old since 10 days I have severe low back pain and I am unable to sit for one hour also there is stiffness while walking.
I am a 30 year old male and had a backpain for with out any reason and some times head ache at the back of my head. What is the reason for this?
Dear sir, please advice what to do? I am suffering from heavy pain in my right solder while working on computer, even when I am sleeping. Some time its like pinch of hundreds of needle.
Hi. My weight is 80kg. I can not properly walk. If I will walk mear about 10min I will have more pain in my legs. Since I will not get sleep well. Whole night having pain in my legs. Not able to conceive. What should I do? Please suggest.
Sir my right leg pain so what I do. please tell me treatment. And suggested. please replay answer my doubt.
I am male and my age is 35 years suffering from right leg muscle pain and I can not able to lift my. I am using pain relief ointment, which will relief temporarily.
My wife keep getting this muscle pain in her collar bone and on back of her neck for few months. We have consulted many doctors but nothing worked so far. She recently consulted a ortho and he told us that there is some swelling under the bone and have her an injection under the collar bone. Please help!
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.