Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Danda Anil Kumar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Danda Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I took the treatment of bad breath from dentist. He done cleaning of my teeth and I regularly use mouth wash as per his suggestion. But there is no effect on bad breath problem. I clean my whole mouth regularly. please help me.
Sir, I often have dry mouth accompanied with bad breath. I had used colgate plax mouthwash but it seems to not work. Can you suggest me some home remedies to get rid of this?
Hello Doctor, I got my dental surgery done yesterday where my wisdom tooth was removed after surgery. How long would it take for these stitches to dry. I also have issues with jaw movement as it starts giving pain. What would recommend me to do during this period. What can I eat during this period. Thank you.
Hi mam, I am 23 years old. Can I reduce my tooth height with out braces ?and how much time taken with these process.
Dear sir, I am 49 year old man. I have problem my right teeth, some gap has been developed between my two teeth, rest of teeth portion is solid, but if I eat something it's stick between gap. Can any treatment available for this problem. Regards.
I have been suffering from more saliva secretion in mouth after eating sweets food. Y is it so? (I have bleeding gums and dental cavities too)
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from 7days. I can't eat any hot and cold items. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.
I am eating tobacco from many years and now I want stop how could it be done and my teeth has became dirty so I want to clean suggest home remedies.
I have white spots on my teeth. These spots are theredrom my childhood. Does it make any tooth decay. I have only 4 spots on my teeth. What can I do about it.
Teeth gaping can be failed or not ?teeth ki gape kaise bhar sakti he koi dikkat to nhi age 16 year he.
I am suffering from bad breaths from a very long time and I have been treated also. But come again .scaling 5 times a years and used liters of mouthwash .but the same .but recently I visited a periodontist and even also clean it. But the same .i have tried a lot but bad breath is not gone .very disappointed. Pls suggest.
I had a rct for my tooth and second tooth next to it had a filling of silver which I feel has started decaying it has been nearly 20 years back when I had got it filled will d dentist extract my tooth does this happen after filling your tooth decays.
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for toothache when the patient turns irritable, mad and wild with severe tooth pain. The pain in teeth is totally unbearable. Mental agitation with toothache calls for the use of Chamomilla.
- Plantago, Spigelia and Magnesium Phos: For the pain in teeth that extends to ear, natural Homeopathic medicine Plantago is the appropriate remedy. For the neuralgic pain in face on right side due to toothache, Homeopathic medicine Magnesium Phos is the best medicine. And to deal with nerve pain extending from teeth to left side of face, Spigelia is the ideal Homeopathic remedy.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. Well, the overall constitution plays a major role in deciding upon the remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.