Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Daisy MathewsYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years old it's been for me smoke weed 17 months and I want to avoid that and now it's been for me 3 days I didn't smoke and I'm feeling dizzy, weak and very bad headache sometimes and I feel my concentration is so high. What shall I do? please doctors help me.
Hello doctor, main pcos patient hu. Filhaal mera gynecologist se pregnancy conceive karne ke liye treatment chal raha hai ismein unhone hsg test, follicular study karwaya hai or fertyl 50 mg bhi di thi. Ab 14 days ke liye mujhe susten 200 mg di 21 April 2016 ko 14 days pure ho gaye lekin aj mujhe apne pahle bete jo 4 saal ka hai. Use mene utha liye jisse mujhe halke si bleeding ho gayi or ab kuch nahi hai. Pls tell me.
What are the symptoms of conjuctivitis? is moxicip helpful for this or not? tell me the best eye drops for it.
I am a 26yrs old female. With gradual increase in age, facing bleeding problems. Like sometimes, my gums start bleeding, it's so fragile. During my menstrual cycle, occasionally, bleeding starts from my nose for initial 1 to 2 days only, along with menstrual bleed. Also having c/o. Bony tenderness, mainly spinal area, from cervical to sacrum. Previously, taken accupuncture therapy of 6 months course for spinal tenderness. What i'll do? i'm in pain?
My mother (50 years old) is diabetic since 2 years and with hypertension above 5 yrs. Recently she gone through CT Scan (Abdomen) and found that "Hyperdense collection noted at umbilicus" There is white discharge from navel with bad smell. What is the condition called? What is the treatment for it?
I have a problem of excess of masturbation I tried many times to get rid of it but I was failed plezz help me out.
My right foot and ankle are swollen and painful. I find it difficult to get down and climb up the stairs. When I elevate my feet on 2 pillows, the swelling goes dow. Also my toes are numb and I keep on getting catches on my feet and legs when I am sleeping.
Sir my mom has jaundice with 1770 point sgpt what treatment should I take for her and what type of food should I give?
Sir my age is 21 years old and my body structure has been changed as my whole body is not fatty bt my stomach became fatty and its size is increasing bt not the whole body sir suggest what I will do.
I get rashes that looks like goosebumps and feels really rough to tough. Especially the parts of my thighs, the outer side of the thighs and upper arms outer part. What can be done? please help me out. It' s really iritating and very rough.
Hi. I have pimple marks (scars) on my back n shoulders (not on my face). I want get rid of those marks. Please advice! Thanks!
I am 22 years. How reduce thigh fat? Though I'm overall fat but, my thighs are thicker than normal. What should I do to cut the thigh fat?
Hyperpigmentation is a skin condition characterized by dark patches, occurring mainly due to excessive melanin (a skin pigment) production. This form of skin condition is not specific to any particular age group or category of people, but it is more commonly observed among people of Mediterranean, Asian, Latin, or African origin. Also, any part of your body including hands, face and neck can be affected by this condition.
Here are some of the most common factors that can cause skin hyperpigmentation.
- Sun exposure: If your skin is exposed to sunlight for a long period of time, it can result in hyperpigmentation. It happens due to the inflammation of the skin caused by the action of UV rays present in sunlight. This skin inflammation plays a significant role in activating melanocytes (skin cells that generate melanin), giving you dark patches of skin.
- Hormonal changes: Triggered by the consumption of a pill or pregnancy, hormonal changes in your body are also responsible for stimulating growth of melanin. This disturbance in the chemical balance of your body causes hyperpigmentation in the form of ‘melasma’ (a common skin condition characterised by grey-brown patches on skin surface).
- Specific drugs: Sometimes hyperpigmentation is drug-induced and happens due to the effect of certain medications like antibiotics, anti-seizure drugs, Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and hormone treatments. This mainly happens due to the reaction of these drugs with melanin resulting in the formation of a drug-pigment complex that leaves dark patches on the skin.
- Heredity: In some cases, you can get hyperpigmentation if you have a prevailing family history of the disease. This skin condition is sometimes carried by the genes onto the next generation.
- Acne: It often happens that acne leaves back scars in the form of dark spots after healing. These dark spots are most commonly termed as Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH). They occur as your skin produces excessive melanin in response to the skin infection.
- Excessive use of chemical products: Exposing your skin to harsh chemicals, present mostly in chemical products like hair removing creams, wax etc. can result in skin inflammation resulting in Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.