Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D. Sujatha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. SujathaYour feedback matters!
Sir a girl age 20 with good health. She is taken I-pill. Can i-pill affect serious side effects to her? Can heavy withdrawal bleeding happen? Sir it is first time taken i-pill in her life. Sir please help me Quickly explain details.
I am a 13 year old girl. But I am feeling that I want to have a sex. My mind always forces me to see sex videos. Why?
Dear Dr. My wife got an itching and burning sensation at the outer lip of vagina from few days. Yesterday she used candiderma cream which had caused her internal pain as it seems the cream has gone in side deep vaginal area during sleep. Two things Dr. If you may help us with. First is can you suggest a good ointment or cream which can be used in side or tip of vagina. Second she used candiderma cream once will it make any harm? Thanks for hearing.
I am 32 age old male. Last three days I ate semen of my girlfriend. Which infection may be attack to my body and how to get cured this infection. Help me to solve this issue. Recently I will get marry someone.
Dear sir, a new born baby should complete 9 month in the womb. But I didnt complete the 9 months. I was born in the 7th month. Hence I got a hole in my heart. In my starting days when I was born (my parents told me) I was very weak but later after 10 years doctors approved me to be a normal baby. Now I am 30 years old healthy woman & got married happily and want to plan my first baby. So is there any problem while I conceive or later in pregnency due to this heart problem. Please note that I dont have any problem related to heart from last 30 years. Not taking any medicine. I am healthy. But only tsh is 3.74.
Hi Dr. am 23 year female worried about pregnancy married about one year 7 months give me any suggestions Dr. Please.
I get miscarriage on 2 Feb 2015, Next periods on 8 March. Advise me how and when i can pregnant soon ?
Libido, also known as the drive for intimate activities, is a person’s general sexual drive or yearning for sexual desire. A person’s drive in this area depends upon biological, psychological as well as social factors. Sometimes both physical and mental factors may cause this problem.
Physical issues that can bring about low drive include low testosterone, professionally prescribed meds, too little or a lot of work out and excessive liquor or drug use. Mental issues can include depression, stress and issues in your relationship.
Homeopathy treatment has some capable and fruitful solutions to increase the libido or drive without any symptoms or side effects. Homeopathic cures are prescribed based upon the symptoms instead of the conditions, as the symptoms of a specific disease can differ in different individuals. All these medicines must be prescribed only by a trained homeopath or doctor. Here are a few homeopathic cures for low libido issues:
Agnus castus: It is used for the following symptoms faced by patients with low libido:
- Sexual despair
- Anxious depression and mental premonitions
- Yellow discharge from the urethra and low or no sexual desire
- No erections
- Scanty periods in women
Lycopodium: It is used for the following symptoms faced by patients with low libido:
- Losing libido after some time that is, steady loss of sexual craving
- Despair, the need to be distant from everyone else, feeble memory, decreasing brain power
- Poor processing, dyspepsia, waking up during the evening feeling hungry, experiencing hepatic illness
- Delayed menstruation in women
- No erection, fatigue and feeling feeble, untimely discharge
- Vaginal drying
- Skin breakouts
- Delayed inadequate periods, obstruction, spinal pain
- Too soon or no ejaculation in men, aversion to sex, herpetic ejections
- Uncertain, anxious feeling
- Headache in the mornings on waking up
- Individuals who are susceptible to to skin infections
This homeopathic medicine is used in the following cases:
- Low sexual desire in men, delicate and swollen genitals, skin inflammation of scrotum
- Early and heavy flow periods
- Pain in liver for women
- Pimples, skin inflammation, hair fall
- Spasms in the upper arms and wrists, tearing pain in joints
- Ladies who were strong and tough, but have ended up irritable, depressive and not interested in friends and family
- Loss of sexual desire after pregnancy, labour, or unnatural birth cycle
- Loss of sexual craving during menopausal stage
- Psychical impotence in men, loss of sexual desire, insufficient erections
- Sexual craving totally crushed in ladies, extreme uterine pain, periods too soon and excessively drawn out
- Drained and numb feeling in the legs
Since low libido is a fundamentally important issue, homeopaths trust that it can be dealt with exceptionally well by homeopathy. Homeopathy can treat your low sex drive brought on by an assortment of reasons going from stress, hormonal imbalances to low self-esteem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!