Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have hair fall from a long time so want to protect my hair, please suggest me that how can I stop my hair fall?
I'm 19 years old and I'm having too much hairfall from few months. I'm afraid that one I'll become bald if my hairs keep falling like this. ð¢ can you suggest me something?
I am 34 years old and I am suffering with pimples on my face from last 2 years. I have changed and used many face wash, but not get proper treatment. Can you please provide the remedy.
Sir my hair is falling from almost 6 months. I am just 15 years old and I have gone bald from corners. I have use homeopathic treatment for dandruff with a 3 month course. But still my hai is falling. Can onion juice will regrow my hair? If yes tell me how to make and use it for best results.
After 2 years of heart bare metal standing whether Clopid & Ecosprin 75mg & Atorvastatin 10 mg & Ramipril 2.5 mg tablets may be replaced with 50mg tablets of clopid & eosprin & 5mg of atorvastatin & 1.25 mg of ramipril medicines, as due to regular use of these medicines, I am suffering with heavy chronic constipation & rash in back since last 2 years. Please advice me in this regard. Thank you.
What is the symptoms of hair falling & greying. I used homeopathic medicine last 7 month Montana hair oil shampoo and high quality diet but don't solve my problem Is it ok to masturbate or sex in weekly one or two times. Is it harmful for hair falling greying or any other body decease. Please suggest me and best natural treatment for my problem and also motivated me for future.
I have wheat is complexion, which vitamin should I consume to make my skin a little fair and glow. Thanks.
I have got the problem of dry hair what can I do for it. Also a lots of hair fall I am just 20 years and I feel soon I will b bald cus of so mch hair fall.
Hi, I am 34 years and off late have very high hair fall due to which my hair is thinning and my scalp can be seen. I did have pcod issues which is no longer there however I am overweight . Kindly suggest what needs to be done with my hair issue as its stressing me out a lot.
I have pimples on my back. What I should use to remove them? Pl suggest me something as soon as possible. Thank you.
I'm an 18 years old male. I have this acne problems since I was in my teenage and its keeps on coming and going since then. In recent years, it has grew on my skin noticeably, like literal clusters of acne and blemish. I have been using face wash and cream to get rid of it but nothing helps, it grew back eventually.
I am a 17 year old girl. I am suffering from chickenpox by 20 may 2015. And today i am fine but there is a problem which makes me very unhappy that is its scars. Lots of chicken pox scars is on my face, legs, back and on my tummy please sir give me some advise. My back is covered by scar an my face also and I feel very upset please give some advise I request you.
I have skin infection around my private part. And now I got to know that my wife is also having the same issue. So please lemme know what should I do?
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.