Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.SampathYour feedback matters!
My face colour is little bit dull but it is not even tone. Please give me some suggestion to have even tone fair skin. I have some acne on my face too.
I have problem hair falls, dandruff and premature greying of hairs. I suffering from above mentioned problem.
Hi, I am 31 year old girl and having back spots on my face. I had visited dermatologist 2 month before for same issue but after using her products and tablets I got too many pimples on my face [side effects and it's too weird ] so from last month I am using some home remedies to clear the pimples but back spots are there. So can you please advise.
1. Massage your scalp twice weekly preferably with coconut oil or badam oil twice weekly to improve microcirculation to hair roots. If dont like to apply oil even gentle scalp massaging will help.
2. Use mild shampoo and conditioner 2-3times weekly.
3. Before shampooing coomb your hair to remove dirt and dead cells from scalp.
4. After shampooing rinse your hair with luke warm water.
5. Let your hair dry naturally, avoid using blow dryer or hot rollers as much as possible.
6. After wash, first dry your hair with towel and then gently detangle with wide toothed comb.
7. Dont tie your hair too tightly. It may break or damage your hair.
8. Dont sleep with damp or wet hair, this may weaken hair strands.
9. Regularly comb your hair before going to bed.
10. Get your hair trimmed regularly to eliminate split ends.
11. Avoid excessive preming, crimping, straightening and curling to prevent hair damage.
12. Avoid bleaching or colouring hair to prevent roughness and brittleness
13. Protect your hair from exposure to excessive sunlight.
14. Eat balanced diet with right amount of nutrients and more of green leafy vegetables and fruits
15. Exercise daily for increased blood flow to scalp which promotes healthy and shiny hair.
16. Practice yoga meditation to reduce stress.
17. Dont self medicate always consult dermatologist for proper treatment and advice.
Hi, Got skin warts in underarms. Please suggest some medicated cream for application for complete cure. Thank you.
My skin gets dried up fast and wrinkles on my skin apart from face. Please suggest me to overcome it.
A number of patients who have undergone gastric bypass surgery face hair loss and skin problems after surgery. The symptoms occur due to deficiencies in Vitamins B12 and D, the depletion in iron and zinc levels, as well as the low levels of some essential proteins associated with gastric bypass. These are all essential elements for skin health and the healthy growth of hair and nails.
IN my clinic, many patients are visiting with complaints of loss of hair and various dermal symptoms including abnormalities in skin and nails, sudden darkening of complexion (whole body), melasma, sunken cheeks, eyes & depressed temples due to lack of proteins and fats. Such patients fair extremely well with correction of deficiencies and dermal fillers like JUVEDERM VOLUMA & JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS done to restore the lost volume.