Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. D.Sai BaalasubramanianYour feedback matters!
Respected sir/madam, I am feeling me more weak mentally, when I see a boy taller than me, or stronger than me, I fell very uncomfortable, and I always think me very small from him. And I always think about this. I can not think positive long time. And then it happens breath problem, I can not concentrate to reading. My brain is very unstable and it forces me to think these and makes me mentally weak. And often my heart is becoming weak. What shall I do?
I am suffering from anxiety for last 5to 6years. I used to had bad dreams and woke up. I thought that I will die. Is there any way to get rid of anxiety.
My name is Prabhakar dixit, age 26 year. Dr. When I start sleeping I start dreaming also. And some time dreaming start before sleep (trying to sleep also aware what's happening nearby me). And my problem is week concentration, feeling drowsiness. Low confidence level Please guide me what to do. Prabhakar dixit 9696163399 firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am Suffering from fever before 7 days but now i am having headache, vomiting and bodypain. Please help.
I want tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief tell me solution of this problem?
Hello, I do have performance anxiety on bed and it is not leading me to good times. Please let me know how to avoid it. Few more tips would be greatly appreciated.
He is very unstable in health whatever he eat its never help him to grow and his memory is low and it is his constant health issue please help him as earliest.
Hello doctor. How to quit smoking completely i smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes daily i want to ask.How to stop it completely because i control myself from.Smoking but i cant quit completely thanks
I take more than 6 hours sleep daily still feel sleepy all time?? And because of this I can not do my studies as well. What is the reason?
I have violent mood swings. During any conversation if any thing is said against me or a different opinion is expressed against my opinion I become angry and violent and vulgar speech comes out of me. I am very particular and perfectionist in my work and if other family members do not follow it I get angry. What to do ? If this is psychological disorder then suggest a Doctor in Jaipur.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Social media gifts us with easy communication and wider access:
- Social media creates peer pressure: Coming in continuous contact with occurrences in other people's life can lead to mental setback. You may feel low on comparing your achievements with that of others. Consciously or unconsciously you are struggling throughout to be at par with them who are seemingly jubilant. Virtual peer pressure is realized by many.
- It can bring us at close quarters with penitence: Persistent grief or regret can take a toll on your mental health. It can make you depressive. Depression is again not a healthy thing for personal growth and development. It usually results in lack of motivation.
- You tend to panic more through continued use of social media: If you have not been in touch with social media for a couple of days you are instilled with the fear of losing out on incidents. You panic regarding what has been happening all over the world that in reality will in most cases bear no effect on you.
- It accustoms you to the glamorous appeal of drugs- Social media tends to showcase the ills of society as glamorous contributing factors of life. It celebrates the vices of drugs and other addictive agents as virtues. Young adults are therefore easily incited to give in to addiction.
Positive effects of social media on your mental health:
- Social media will let you take a break from hovering tasks and responsibilities.
- Helps you connect with long lost friends. Social networking sites will bring you close to new and old friends alike.
- Real society is overly judgemental. It prohibits you from coming across as your true self. Virtual media allows you to come out of your cocoon and helps you feel comfortable about yourself.