Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. D.PriyamaliniYour feedback matters!
I have checked my thyroid last month. It was 6.25. I am worried. What are the result of this disease?
Hello doctor, I have just done fasting blood sugar and the result is 104mG/DL. Can you PLEASE let me know whether it is normal range or some thing serious for diabetics. Thanks in advance Shruthi.
Hello doctor; my problem is that I was recently detected high diabetes during my medical exam, since I work abroad. My sugar level fasting 160/253 pp plasma glucose. My age is 41 years height 5'9" weight 99 kgs. My doctor advised tab glimsave m2. But is not helping mi out as I wave to clear medicals asap. Kindly advise thank you.
My dad's kidney is leaking protein abnormal. He had high blood pressure and diabetes also. After doctors concern he is taking steroids as a drug for cure. All the doctors are saying that there is no cure for this except steroids. Doctors also saying that steroids is not good for health. Now please suggest me what to do for complete cure. I don't wanna loose my dad. please help me. Its a humble request. please do something.
I am 25 years old woman. I am suffering from thyroid problem since last 6 months. Then my hair fall problem starts since 6 months. Please suggest anything me on my problem.
What is the normal range of Glucose in blood for a diabetic in both. A) fasting (b) post prandial time?
I am 60 yrs old female. I have thyroid problem and i am taking eltroxin 100. Recently the pain has started again in the neck and I am getting tinkling sensation in the right hand which is little bit painful. I had injury on my right hand some 2 years back, i'm not sure if it is because of that. Please advice. Thanks.
My tsh level is 11 rest t3 and t4 are normal. I am 40 years female with some symptoms of hairfall and mild weight gain.
To lower down the uric acid what has 2 b done dt 2 in young age. Avoiding high protien food is this a myth?
I'm 40 year male and have 236 fasting diabetes last 4 months but not have any medicine please suggest me any treatment without medicine to reduce the blood sugar level.
A healthy diabetic diet can incorporate any sustenance with some restraint, the length of it permits you to keep your blood sugar levels inside target. Notwithstanding, 'control'might be hard to apply to a few foods in light of their high starch content. A few foods likewise appear to trigger longings or advance indulging. In the event that you have diabetes, it might be best to abstain from eating these foods, to avert issues with your blood sugar that could bargain your health.
- Candy: One needs to avoid a number of confectionary items as they are high in sugar content, such as candy, cookies and syrups etc. Yet these below quality starches likewise cause an emotional spike up in the blood sugar levels and can add to weight increase, both of which can exacerbate diabetes confusions. Figure out how to fulfill your sweet tooth by nibbling on top notch starches, for example, crisp organic product.
- Pretzels: Pretzels have a healthy picture, yet a look at the fixings list uncovers that their wholesome notoriety is horribly undeserved. Almost every brand is produced using the same fundamental fixings: White flour (wheat flour that has been stripped of its supplements and fiber), yeast, salt, vegetable oil, corn syrup. It's conspicuous from its not very impressive fixing list that this prevalent nibble is basically without sustenance.
- Nibble pastries and cakes: It's regular learning that snacks that are packaged and heated products are stacked with sodium, sugar, white flour as well as additives. Their perilous combo of refined flour and sugar spikes blood sugar as well as advances irritation, which meddles with insulin's capacity to work legitimately.
- Bacon: Notwithstanding entire fat dairy foods, greasy or marbled cuts of meat additionally convey a powerful measure of soaked fat, which starts aggravation in the body and prompts different symptoms.
- Milk: For those with diabetes, a diet high in immersed fat can decline insulin resistance. Keep entire milk out of the ice chest and get 1% (low-fat) or skim (nonfat) milk. Additionally, attempt your best to maintain a strategic distance from other entire milk dairy items like cream, full-fat yogurt, normal cheddar and cream cheddar; rather, pick their decreased fat partners at whatever point conceivable.
- White Bread: Refined starches in white rice, white bread, and any structured with white flour and white pasta, act a great deal like sugar one time in the human body begins to process them. Thusly, much the same as sugar, refined starches meddle with glucose control and ought to be stayed away from by those with diabetes.
- French Fries: Trying too hard on oily, signed foods can prompt weight pick up and wreak devastation on the blood sugar you have. Potato chips, French fries, and doughnuts happen to be especially terrible decisions for diabetics since they're made with carb-substantial, dull fixings, which can bring about levels of blood glucose level for shooting up.
- Natural product juice: While entire fruits are a healthy, fiber-rich starch choice for diabetics, the same can't be said for organic product juice.