Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
During intercourse he gets low immediately. Can you please suggest any medication which is safe and effective. If there is any other natural way other than medication to increase the time then do suggest that as well. Thank you.
I had braces to close the gap between my front teeth and immediately after the braces came off I still had a mild gap, I have the hawley retainers which are active so will they close the remaining gap?
Hi I have pcod problem I can use zero fat A tablets for weight loss my gynecology suggested any weightless product purchase and loose weight I want to conceive so please tell me I can use that product Height 5.3 Weight 63 kg 24 age.
Hi doc, by profession I'm a designer and working hours is 12 to 18 hrs suffer for m savior headache in one side of head 2 to 3 times in a week. Pls help.
I have diagnosis problem last 3 month and my knee all times pain in winter. So I suggested what I should do.
Hi. Good evening sir, my rough skin is day by day becoming black. And if i use the soap my skin is paining please.Can you suggest me! how my skin will glow naturally ?
Hi I'm santosh from Delhi age 35 male I am suffering from cold and cough from 3 days I use flexon nasivion and asthalin setup what this suitable for this. Please suggest me.
I suffer from GErD from past 4 years as well as cervical spondylosis. From past 2 days I feel shortness of breath, like suffocation and looks like there is no air surrounded and will stop breathing in sometime.
I m suffering from allergy from sunlight. After coming in contact to sun my face becomes red & So much itching what should I do.
Is there any permanent remedy of Piles-my wife is suffering badly another is that I am suffering from thyroid-back pain at my shoulder and Leg Joints. PLEASE HELP.
Often people lose their battle with excess weight, not when they try to lose weight, but when they are trying to keep off the weight! Find below the strategy for keeping off the weight that you lost and keep your health risks in control:
- Lower calorie intake: studies in people who have lost weight, show that weight loss results in a concomitant decline in body's metabolic rate of about 8 kcal/lb lost( nearly half a kilo)/day, which has been termed 'energy gap'.This 'energy gap' is why once you lose significant weight, to maintain this and not gain weight again, you need to maintain a lower energy intake in the long term.
So, if you lost, say 10 kilo weight, your calorie intake/day , as compared to someone with similar age, sex, weight and height, should be lower by nearly 200-300 calories; in other words, you should not go to your previous eating pattern, but allow yourself only 200-300 extra calories than the restricted diet you were following for weight loss, if it had a calorie restriction of 500 calories/day
- Frequent weighing: research has proven that people who weigh themselves at least once a week, keep the weight off more successfully; weighing yourself daily is even better
- Physical activity: appears to be crucial in the prevention of weight regain, Aerobic exercise greater than 200 minutes/week, along with resistance training 2-3 times a week is recommended. Also low intensity physical activity such as long easy walks, work of household etc. are associated with long-term weight maintenance
- Frequent health check-up and monitoring of risk factors is needed , in first one or two years of intensive weight loss
- Maintaining diet and exercise diary: so that you get aware of creeping indiscipline (which is very common) in your lifestyle
- Contact session with your care provider: at least once a month helps in keeping motivated and staying on the right track, this can be done face to face or online, both have been found effective
So, follow these principles and do not throw away all the good work you did in losing that weight !