Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I have been using adaferin gel on my face now my nose is getting black especially my nose Please tell.
I am male 48 years old, I am facing face, lips swelling when I wake up in morning. Occasionally it is coming, at that time it little difficult to eat.
I am 27 years old girl. Iam very much tensed and depressed of having very dark circles around the eyes. As I am getting married after 4 months please advice me some solution for this. Got tired of applying so much creams and lotions. No improvement had seen. Pleasw help me.
I am a student of 19 yrs and I have oily skin. I have much pimples on my face and looks ugly. I have also dark marks of the pimples. May I get any suggestion how to get rid of pimples ?
O have black spot as well as pimples on my face. I used fair and lovely cream for 1 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Make the powder of
Rubia Cordifolia(majeeth)+Turmeric(haldi)+Charoli (Chironji)+dry orange shell (santarey ka chilka) 50gm each
Take one spoon of mixture add 6 spoons of honey along with two spoons of lime juice,fresh 2 spoons of milk cream and 6 spoons of rose water(you can add or subtract according to the desired viscosity). Apply this paste on face,neck n hands thrice a week. Wait for an hour and wash it with warm water.
This will make your face,neck and hand skin remarkably fair and glowing.
It help to remove dark patches from the repective parts.
Do regularly till you obtain your desire results.
I hv a suffering from karodiya in. Gujarati, I dont know what we call in english but its small white circle on the body. I think its a skin disease. etching problem while we go outside in sun ray. What is the problem? Why? What I do?
1am 19 year old and I am having a skin problem after my operation on my heap, the infection keeps on increasing, what do I do.
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple, scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.