Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
I have burning after motion. I take sclerotherpy. 6 weeks ho gaye hai. I use isbgol two time. Daily sitz bath se bhi koi farak nahi hai. Gel bhi laga rahi hu. Lots of water bhi leti hu. Mera treatment Pgi chandigarh se chal raha hai. Gatrosurgen se. Mujhe Gerd ka treatment bhi chal raha hai. Burning after stool kab theek hoga. Ek saal problem hai.
I am 22, male, Acne leaves black scars on my fair face, how to get rid of that, tell me a natural and quick way to reduce those scars.
I have a big tatto in my arm. And now i want to remove it. Please give me suggestion for remove this properly and please tell me the removing cost.
I have two weeks for my marriage and I have dark circles please give me some tips to cure that it looks very bad in mah fair face.
My skin is getting dark. I am 21 years old. Can you please tell me which cream effects for whitening my skin.
Hi I am 61 years diabetic. Hba1c 6. 6. Having prostate gland grade 2 enlargement. The bladder is having 40% residue after urination. Please suggest proper medicine for urinary problem. Thank you very much.
I have many black spots on my face. I tried many creams but I did not find any change better. What should I do. Would you tell some remedies for this.
Having very tiny tiny bumps on face. Kind of whiteheads. Having this issue from past one month. She's not able to get rid of this.
My face is oily. pimples on my face. I can use sunmask spf26 and glocin gel. It was helping to my skin but when I stop to using pimples started and what facewash can I used for my skin.
How to protect my skin from sun? My skin become black. And there are some marks on my face due to chicken pokes. How to remove them?
My face skin is become dark kindly tell me the best face wash. My age is 22, I can't go for face packs because I don't have time for apply. I can easily use face wash. Please tell me best one.
I have dark circles under my eyes while i'm taking sufficient sleep. How can I reduce these dark circles?
Getting hot boils very frequently if I put bandages it will melt again it will happen another place please help.
I have pimples and little bit dark circle on my face, my skin getting dull day by day, pls suggest me what should I do.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin