Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. D.ChandrasekaranYour feedback matters!
I feel pain in urine at night, urine is come many times at some seconds interval, this is very painful and its happen only at night.
I feel pain while defecation, I think I have problem of anal fissure. So please suggest me some home remedies for the same.
Hi, My problem is that, whenever I got erection my penis spreads some lubricant like clean neat water and sometime I feel little sensation in my urinary tract at the top of the penis so is it may be urinary tract infection am I facing?
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
From last two days im suffering a pain in my pennis when im going to urinate What is the problem? Is it due to heat or due to sperms? Please reply with a medicine Thank you.
I have anal fissures problem, took doctor suggests to go for surgery. But I tried to go natural diets. Please give suggestion.
Since 3 months every time when I urinate watery color sticky liquid came while my urine and ultrasound analysis is normal also I have frequent urination problem. My right testicle seems larger then left and vein came at the bottom of my right testicle which also seen swallowed. Problem in eye sight and feel weaknesses it curable I am very afraid I have this problem since three and half monthPlease please please help.
I drink 3 ltrs of waters with a gap of 5 hours. When I drink a ltr of water my urine turns into clear or slight yellowish in color but after two or more pee it turns into deep orange color again. Is it normal? if I dnt drink water within 3-4 hrs my urine turns deep orange color. I have frequent UTI.
Hello. I had perianal abscess which got drained in April 2014. The doctor put me on ciprofloxacin 500 mg 6 hourly and Enzomac twice in a day. After a month wound healed but there was always an opening about size of a needle head a the wound. The pus reoccurred thrice during these two years. Doctor prescribes antibiotics and sitz bath and it goes in few days. This time after 8 months there is a discharge as well. Doctor put me on satlum 375 and after 3 days it is almost 90% fine. There is just a small drop of discharge that too if I squeeze the place tightly. Doctor says it is a fistula and advised Mr. fistulogram. Can I live with it without surgery without having any complications. I fear if I do surgery there are still chances of reoccurene. It doest hurt me. There is no pain. It gets fine after antibiotics for few days and goes for 7- 8 months. It gets bad if I have constipation otherwise fine. Should I go for Mr. fistulogram. Is it painful. I fear if they inject dye it will open up the wound and surgery will become unavoidable. Presently after 3 days of medication and sitz bath I feel 100 % fine. Please advise sir.
I am 40 years old. 5 years back, my spinal surgery was held. That time cathetor used for urine. And there was a stricture in urethra. For its removal, doctors did cystoscopy. But after some period, it is again there. So I tried ayurvdic'uttarbasti. There was some improvement but urethra smelling bad and urine flow is slowed. What should I do?
I am 33 years old. From some days I have problem of frequent urination continuously. Also having irritation sometimes. What medicines should I take? Please suggest.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.