Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Can you tell me kidney problem me kya food khana chaiye jise se kidney jaldi thik ho jaye.Please help me
I am 21 year old male. Before 6 months I have suffered urinary tract infection. It's was from the next morning of sex with my girlfriend. Doctor gave me some medicine after 7 days and it was cure in 5-6 days. But, still I fill pain and burning sensation while urination mostly on the day when I used to drink little less water. And sometimes getting fouling smell while urination. And sonography report shows minimally distorted gall bladder. I have done 3times medicine courses but problem is still continued. And mostly feels urine problem while urination after lunch or dinner. Please guide me what I need to do? Thank you.
How to know if someone has kidney stone problem or not. Is there anyway 1 can know. Or any symptoms.
I'm suffering from Urinary Tract infection since 4-5 days. It burns at end of peeing. I also had 4 norfloxacin tablets 400 mg but it didn't helped much. Firstly the irritation was at tract near penis base but now it burns near the tip or upper half of penis. Kindly prescribe some antibiotics and a pain killer for emergency.
I am diabetic patient and my creatinine level is 1.4 but sugar and hba1c is under control, how to lower my creatinine level?
My son has 6mm stone near ureter in right kidney. He is suffering from pains since last 7 days. He is using gokshuradi guggul & varunadi kwath. Will you suggest to pass the immediate.
How to cure kidney stone I have 10 mm 1 stone 6mm 2 stones n sometimes pain is more than delivering a baby suggest me what should I do.
I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
My friend (boy) & another boy did anal sex. Now my friend is having little pain in anus & when he pooped. A little blood also came. As such there is no injury or problem. But pl suggest what he should do. Can he have sex with that boy again or not?
I am a female, 28 years old, married. I am suffering from a problem for last few days. I feel a burning sensession in my rectum when doing potty. Its too difficult to do this and very much painful. Pain stays at least 2-3 hrs. Please help me. Its very painful. I cannot handle the pain anymore.
Hello sir, I am a 36 year old, I am male and I have a problem of stone 16 mm in left kidney. So what should I do?
I got married in may this year but last week after having sex with my husband, then after two days I frequently went to urination but to my surprise I eventually found that there was some blood along with urine and whenever I think that urine is over I got up but then again I felt like I have to use the toilet again. Can you please help me in this matter.
I am 35 years old. I have very low urine flow and was diagnosed to have tight urine bladder neck through cystoscopy. I cannot hold much urine, in case I hold, it take longer time to urinate. Situation become worst when I am tensed. I have been suffering from this for last 15 years. Could you suggest me non-surgical way to cure my tight urine bladder neck problem in allopathy and homeopathy. If there are no option in non-surgical then please let me know possible surgery including details about side effect on urination and sex life.
I am 38 years old male person and have a 18 mm ston in my left kidney. It is not pain regular. But cool (winter) days it' s painfull. So suggest me what should I do ?
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.