Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D.BadrinarayananYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am getting pain at anus severely. I am suffering from back pain from last 2 years and diagnosed with spondylitis. Pain in buttocks from last 1 year. getting stool normal but dark brown in color from last 5 days. What may be the problem. Am I suffering from piles? Please tell me sir?
I am 29 years old my lower back's in pain very. I am cheek by a doctor but no result give me this problem solution.
I am 25 year old female and have backache for last 4 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do?
Hello sir I am ashok chiudavarapu from Bhubaneswar working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pakn I used many tablets it can't work please help me.
I am 22 year old female practising skipping the rope from past two weeks. Now I have back pain. Is that skipping is the reason for the back pain? please convey proper suggestion for me.
I am suffering from back pain from neck to legs since 2011 and now. What should I do? Please advise.
I am suffering from neck pain which is due to the sitting straight for long duration. Using mobile phone for long periods also is the cause for the neck pain. S o kindly suggest me the cure or any exercise for the same.
I have hand foot ache any time. When I wash my foot and hand with cold water it become fast ache. Please tell me what should I do? Thanks.
I am a sports man when I runs about 1 km my knees started paining so much. So plzzz give me a good advise for get rid of this pain.
I am residing in kuwaitand am from mumbai. I am 51 yrs I am 51 51 yrs ild and pure vegetarian jain. My weight is 85 kgs. I have high BP like 180/190 for which I am taking 1 tab a day zestril (astrazeneca) 20 mg, I have cholesterol in liver for which I take lipanthyl (recipharm contain) 145 mg, my blood sugar at fasting is 200. I have high TG in blood for which I take proton (pantoprazole) 40 mg, I have slip disk problem in L4 and L5, which cause lot of pain and always swelling at back, pls suggest me what to eat and what to do to improve my health condition. Thank you so much for the help.
Whenever I stand up few hours I get pain in my backbone. And after that when I go to sleep it makes a crackling sound with mild pain. Why does it happen and what are the measures to prevent it.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.