Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D.BadrinarayananYour feedback matters!
I am 24yr old male I have back pain since 5-6 years, I had medical treatment but didn't work. Doctor just told I have calcium deficiency. Please advice me what to do as early as possible.
I have high uric acid. Have knee pain due to it. I already taking medications for the same problem. Still no relief. How do I reduce it? Any changes in the diet?
Hi my spouse is suffering from lower back pain from last one and half months. MRI is done and it shows impression: lumbar spondylosis with multilevel disc degeneration, disc protrusion and diffuse bulge. And she is talking Gabaneuron 300 mg and Osteovin D3 also Ashwagandha from last 1 month but she has still in pain mostly near rectum area. Please suggest me the medicine for her treatment also she is in Lactation to a 1 year baby.
I am 32 years old male, I am suffering from back ache for last 2 years and now for the past few months I have lost weight considerably and my chest and ribs are considerably decreasing in size . What should I do to recover my weight and chest size.
This is a flexion deformity affecting the distal interphalangeal joint of the finger and is due to either distal extensor tendon rupture or avulsion with a bony fragment after traumatic forced flexion of the extended finger tip. The resultant weakness is often painless and presents with an inability to actively extend the fingertip. Non traumatic mallet finger occurs more often in diabetics. Treatment is usually by splinting the distal interphalangeal joint in extension. Surgery is rarely required.
Pain in the neck goes to head since 8 days. Stiffness is more than pain. Pain killer give reliefs but again pain starts after no medicine. Only one aceclo para serriatio combination give full cure.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"