Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Cynthia AlexandeYour feedback matters!
Please prescribe me 8 month pregnancy diet. Request you to please be specific giving me a daily diet now.
Hi Me and my bf had sex with using condom but he leaked on my cloths that cloth touched my vagina can I get pregnant.
Sex is an extremely personal and subjective matter. Different individuals relate to and indulge in sex differently. The idea of sex also varies from person to person and may not always fit the stereotypical penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse.
There is no way of determining exactly how much sex is good and how much of it is too much. Some people like to be sexually active with thorough regularity while others find comfort in abstinence. Age also plays an important role here with people between the ages of 18-29 indulging in higher levels of sexual activity than those who are middle-aged or elderly.
The different levels and frequencies of sexual activity have varying degrees of impacts on the overall mental, physical and sexual health of a person. There are numerous health benefits attached to having an active sex life, which manifests themselves in both the body and the mind.
The health benefits of having sex are -
As per studies conducted, it has been shown that having sex, at least, two times a week can boost overall physical and mental health. The many health benefits of being sexually active are as follows:
- It improves immunity and makes the body more resilient to diseases
- It improves bladder control in women and prevents urinary incontinence
- It prevents erectile dysfunction in men
- It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- It acts as a stress reliever
- It improves functioning of the heart and lowers the risk of heart disease
- It reduces sensitivity to pain
There are several other benefits of sex, which include the effective healing and nurturing of the body in a holistic manner.
Is there a limit to having sex?
A large number of people all around the world are concerned about their carnal compulsions and frequently approach sex therapists about what frequency of sex constitutes as a 'healthy' dose.
There really is no such thing as too much sex. But if overindulgence in sexual activities causes a disturbance in everyday activities such as work, classes, household responsibilities and other obligations, it becomes a problem. If such a situation arises, it might be signs of a sex addiction in which case it is important to consult a sexologist or sex therapist. Ideally, having sex two times a day is good for your body, mind and soul.
My mom is 51 year old and she had done her ferritin, serum test. So I am providing the report i. E, 51.30 ng/ml bio ref interval- (10.00-291.00). Can you please let me know is it fine or not.
What a girl feels inside her vagina when she do sex for the first time and will that bleed? Please tell.
I had sex with my girlfriend last month and we used protection. But her periods have been delayed by 7 days by now. Is there any problem And one more thing she has low hb level. Wht might be the reason?
My mother is getting involved in external affairs after marriage at the age of 40 years. I saw her watching porn and she is also active on dating websites. She is meeting various people opposite gender. She also has a physical relationship with a person who is around 35 years. She also attempted suicide for two times in the past. Please tell me whether it is any psychological disorder or any other issue. Please help me.
I had spontaneous abortion/ chemical pregnancy twice. Now I got again pregnant and this time my Gyne put me on" Duphaston" twice a day, Bharglob inj once in a 3 week, and Evapaui n 40 mg pen inj daily (i have to inject myself. I don't under stand the purpose of pen inj.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from white discharge from vagina since last couple of days. As also feeling weakness, body pain and stomach pain near waist. What should I do?
One month she is pregnant and she should avoid pregnancy suggest medicine to get her periods normally!
I am about 4 months pregnant and today at night I came in my husband contact after one month. After one hour at night only I feel some pain in my belly like my stomach muscles are stretching and someone is pinching needle like pain inside so pls tell me it is because of sex or it is normal I had injection in my first trimester they were also paining yesterday evening. So wat to do.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.
I have taken tiffa scan at 18-19 weeks of my pregnancy, in the scan report mentioned Stomach Bubble is collapsed even after waiting for 1 to 2 hrs and suggested follow up tiffa scan after 15 days. Please explain me what is Stomach Bubble and if it is not visible after wards what type of problem s occur to baby.
Do's for knee pain:
1. Make a habit of walking for 15-20 minutes twice a day.
2. Apply hot pack in painful area for 10-15 minutes.
3. Start taking calcium reach foods in diet such as milk, paneer etc.
4. Try using knee cap or knee braces if there is pain while walking.
5. Maintain normal healthy weight.
Dont's for knee pain:
1. Avoid running in high speed.
2. Avoid sitting cross legged.
3. Avoid sitting in low height chair.
4. Try to avoid stair climbing.
Also consider for physiotherapy exercises guided by physios for better results if the pain persists.
I am 27 years old got married 1 year ago we trying for a baby. My husband has undergone semen test he has 10 count and he took tablets for 1 month i. E fertile and Ben q 10. What are the food can take to improve fertility and I am taking letrozole for 5 days from day 3 to 7 and rejumet for 1 month. Can I get conceive this month. Please answer as soon as possible.
दही खाने के 15 फायदे | Dahi (curd) khane ke fayde in hindi
1. दही का सेवन करने से हमारी पाचन शक्ति बढ़ती हैं, हर-रोज दही खाने से भूख न लगने की बीमारी खत्म हो जाती हैं।
2. जो लोग हर-रोज दही का सेवन करते हैं ना तो मुँह से दुर्गंध आती हैं और ना ही उनके दांतों में कीडा लगता हैं।
3. हर-रोज दही खाने से हमारा इम्यून सिस्टम स्ट्रोंग होता हैं, और हमारे शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ जाती हैं।
4. यह माना गया हैं कि जो लोग नियमित रूप से दही का सेवन करते हैं उनका शुगर लेवल कंट्रोल रहता हैं।
5. दही का नियमित सेवन करने से आंतों के रोग और पेट संबंधित बीमारियां नहीं होती हैं।
6. दही में कैल्शियम अधिक मात्रा में पाई जाती हैं जिससे हमारी हड्डियां को विकास होता हैं।
7. हींग का छौंक लगाकर दही खाने से जोड़ों के दर्द में लाभ मिलता है। यह स्वादिष्ट होने के साथ-साथ पौष्टिक भी हैं।
8. दुबले-पतले व्यक्तियों को अगर दही में किशमिश, बादाम या छुहारा मिलाकर दिया जाए तो वजन बढ़ने लगता हैं।
9. दही के साथ शहद मिलाकर जिन बच्चों के दांत निकल रहे हों, उन्हें चटाना चाहिए। इससे दांत आसानी से निकल जाते हैं।
10. रात को नींद न आने वाली बीमारी में दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं।
11. हमारे दिमाग के लिए दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं क्योंकि दही में विटामिन b12 अच्छी मात्रा में होता हैं।
12. हर-रोज दही का सेवन करने से आंतो, पेट सबंधिंत बीमारी नहीं होती हैं।
13. एंटीबायोटिक दवाइयों के सेवन के दुष्प्रभाव से बचने के लिए दही सेवन की सलाह डाक्टर भी देते हैं।
14. दही खाने का सीधा संबंध मस्तिष्क से हैं, आपको ये जानकर हैरानी होगी कि दही का सेवन करने वालों को तनाव की शिकायत बहुत कम होती हैं।
15. अगर आप खुद को बहुत थका हुआ महसूस कर रहे हैं तो हर रोज दही का सेवन करना आपके लिए अच्छा रहेगा।