Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Treatments For Birds
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Clement RajYour feedback matters!
- Never leave a pet in a car/vehicle alone, even for few minutes. The temperature inside the car goes up substantially compared to outside temperature and can cause life threatening heat stroke in pets.
- Change timings of walks – switch to early morning walks before sun heats up, and late in the night when environment cools down – May be 8AM-8PM!
- Keep ample drinking water available all the time for the pets!
- If you are housing your pets in A/C rooms, make sure to avoid “Temperature Shock”. I.E. Do not take them out immediately from a A/C room, or vice versa. Switch off the A/C let the room temperature become normal and then take them out, so as to minimize temperature difference to which pets are exposed.
- Watch out for TICKS! - Summer is active tick season, and it is better to be safe than sorry. Talk to us for the preventive strategies for tick infestations so as to protect your pets from the tick borne diseases.
Enhancing Bonding - This is the main advantage of grooming your dog
yourself. You can actively look to form a bond with your dog that goes above
and beyond any other bond. The close personal attention that your dog gets
does not come in any other form and the shared experience can really make
you feel a connection to your dog that is founded on that.
Grooming is an essential element of the care of a dog. Every single owner should have a basic working knowledge of how to groom their dogs because it makes an awful lot of difference to not only how a dog looks but also to how he or she feels. A clean and well groomed dog is generally happier than a dirty and matted dog for a number of reasons. Firstly, groomed dogs have had personal attention from their owners and so are more contented as a result. They are also more secure in their position within a family as a result of the care and the bond that has been forged between owner and dog. Furthermore, well groomed dogs are often healthier because any health issues that arise can be spotted quickly and easily.
All of the above aside, it is an owner’s responsibility to look after a dog as well as possible and the basics of grooming do not require much effort to learn. However, you need to have a good basic knowledge of grooming tools and how they can be used to improve the overall appearance of your dogs.
My bithch has swelling in it's ear n it's really painfull to see her like this also it has rashes on it's stomach please suggest me what to do ?
Is it true that birds like sprrow or pigeon is not giving eggs if we touch the eggs? and how long time they will take for come out from the eggs?
My German shepherd aged about 5 years is not having food expect in evening. Today my mom gave him bath and noticed that on left ear edge a area about half a inch is swelling which seems like if some water like substance is in it. Also upper part of left eye is in same condition. Kindly help me in this regard with some effective medicines. Regards
I have a doberman puppy. It's 5 weeks old and I need amputation and ear cropping done. Ear cropping needs to take place within a few weeks. I there any decent vet surgeon that I can approach.
I have a dog when he gets to sleep he used to take continuous loud breathing while asleep. What could be the possible reason of this thing?
Sir maire pass labra hai. Uska back portion bilkul hi jyda weak hai vo chall bi ni patta hai bilkul bii. Koe bolta hai ki usko palayis hai mujhe smjh ni arha hai ki mai kya kruu. Ap guide krea kisi bi doctor ko pta ni lag rha hai usko hua kya hai phle thik tha achi trah chalta bi tha par ab vo khada bi ni ho skta ek min k lea bi
My 48 days old male Labrador will need vaccinations. What vaccinations are suggested in this age (and cost)?
I have a Pekingese dog.10 years old.Just unable to get rid of ticks inspite of using various repellants like fipronil spray, advantage, advantix etc. Kindly suggest a way out please
I have a labra puppy 6 weeks old. His mother is no more. I worried about his health and food. How much quantity he needs. His weight is just 0.8kg. And Today after 18 hours he pooped at last but just after an hour and his meal. He pooped again in a minute. This time the poop was a 20% liquid and 80% solid. Is it to worry about pooping twice or thrice in row. Please help. I am totally unknow about the puppy care.
It is recommended that every pet should receive a general health evaluation once in 6 months. A preventive health visit should cover following aspects:
• Vaccination status
• Parasite control for intestinal parasites, ear mites, ticks and fleas.
• Dental health – care you give at home; any mouth odours, pain, or other signs of disease you may have observed
• Nutrition – including what your dog eats, how often, what supplements and treats are given, and changes in water consumption, weight, or appetite
• Exercise - how much exercise your dog receives including how often and what kind; and any changes in your dog's ability to exercise
• Ears and Eyes – any discharge, redness, or itching
• Stomach and intestines – any vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, gas, belching, or abnormal stools
• Breathing – any coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing, or nasal discharge
• Behaviour – any behaviour problems such as barking, changes in temperament, any obsessive behaviour, urinary accidents
• Feet and legs – any limping, weakness, toenail problems
• Coat and skin – any hair loss, pigment changes, lumps, itchy spots, shedding, mats, or anal sac problems
• Urogenital – any discharges, heats, changes in mammary glands, urination difficulties or changes, Neutering - if it has not already been performed
• Blood tests – especially for geriatric dogs, those with medical problems, and those who are receiving medications
I have a cage of sparrows and we put 30 sparrows in that. After 2 month sporrow going to be died automaticaly. Can I know the reason for that. Is there need any medicine for birds?
What is the right age for a dog collar for my german shephard? he is 2 months old can I put him in leash? suggest whether it is harmful or not?
Allow your animal to live in its own habitat. Means at the end of day take your pet to the place where it can run for 5-10 mts (dogs, cats), large animals (cattle, buffalo, etc) to a place where it can rome free for at least 15-20 mts you will find productivity of the animal will increase appreciably