Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Christopher


Dentist, Chennai

11 Years Experience
Dr. Christopher BDS Dentist, Chennai
11 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Christopher
Dr. Christopher is one of the best Dentists in Parrys, Chennai. He has had many happy patients in his 11 years of journey as a Dentist. He has done BDS . You can visit him at Sen & Sen Multi Speciality Chinese Dental Clinic in Parrys, Chennai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Christopher on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BDS - Dr. M G R University - 2006
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sen & Sen Multi Speciality Chinese Dental Clinic

No 9, Near To Wine Shop, Evening Bazzar, Park TownChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Christopher

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Dear sir. I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. When I eat sweets or drink cold water it hurts a lot. So please advice me what shall I do.

Dentist, Mumbai
Jr Sshoo you are having sensitivity problem in your teeth kindly see dental surgeon for check up and use soft brush for cleaning of teeth you can ask for cleaning and polishing of teeth and maintain good oral hygiene for healthy gums apply sensodyne tooth paste twice daily .
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old yellow regular brushing and used number of mouth washes and also Scaling my teeth form dental clinic but still problem not solve.

Dentist, Bangalore
There are several causes of tooth discoloration, including: Foods/drinks. Coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables (for example, apples and potatoes) can stain your teeth. Tobacco use. Smoking or chewing tobacco can stain teeth. Poor dental hygiene. Inadequate brushing and flossing.... here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. for faster result you can go for TEETH BLEACHING from dentist...
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in tooth since last 3days. Tooth is carious. And pain is throbbing type. So what should I do?

Dentist, Jamshedpur
As per your complains and symptoms, you have caries with pulpitus. Get an x-ray done to decide whether you need filling or rct. For temporary relief from pain take ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water and ornof 2 tabs daily for 5 days. And consult the doctor for rct. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash for 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old, I have tooth problem, some teeth gives pus, blood and bad smell.

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Hello thanks for the query reason for bad breath, blood from gums can be many but most common reason is accumulation of plaque and tartar on tooth surfaces. Which leads to swelling and smell from gums. Treatment for the same is scaling (teeth cleaning) and flap procedure for the same visit a periodontist (gum specialist dentist) he can help you better in this.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 19. My teeth are overjet but no space between them to get braces. What should I do?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Consult a orthodontist u may require to undergo some ext n braces, ORTHOGNATHIC surgery can also b done
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 yrs old. My teeth is broken smal piece and the place is blank. But I get more pain three four days in a week. I am a by pass surgery person done on 01/03/2008. What should I do?please advice me.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), BDS
Dentist, Patna
Please get a fitness certificate from your cardiac surgeon before visiting a dental clinic. Tell me briefly what medications you t taking.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Pune
However costly a car will not last you a lifetime.DENTAL TREATMENT CAN!

Which tooth paste is good to brush, should we brush twice daily, if yes second time also should we use toothpaste.

Dentist, Sirsa
Glister is a good toothpaste to be used regularly. Also its advisable to brush twice daily. After having breakfast nd after having dinner. Use toothpaste both time.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to clean teeth. My teeth are yellowish and pls let me know the process of smile transplantation and its cost.

Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Rajkot
It may b gum problem. You need cleaning. It depends on tooth material which you want as a artificial teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mouth not open due to tobbaco. But I left this habit since last 2 years. Now I want open my mouth with full length. Please assist me for medicine.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Quit habits strictly. Seems like you have oral submucous fibrosis (osmf). Kindly consult an oral & maxillo facial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need conservative or surgical management for mouth opening depending upon the stage of osmf. Advise full mouth opening, ballooning exercise & side to side movement of the jaw. Wrap 25 to 30 ice-cream sticks, make a bundle, put it between upper & lower front teeth for 15 minutes thrice a day increase 1 sticks each day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In my lower teeth back side it has become brownish. I mean brownish layer has been settled. Its not cavity but something different please let me know wat I can do. I think it has been settled coz brush cannot reach there

Dentist, Delhi
It is deposits on teeth which needs cleaning by a dentist otherwise gums will start receding weakening your teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my extreme bottom right teeth, for 3 days. And the pain is not constant but during chewing food, it pains. And also after waking up in the morning, the pain remains for some time. Thank you.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Bangalore
Hi, Looks like your tooth or the tooth surrounding tissue is infected. Please visit your dentist who may take a X ray and tell you what exactly has happened and what is needed to reduce the pain. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

BDS, Bachelor of Sciences
Dentist, Agra
Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.

Hello, I am suffering from problem of mouth ulcer and its very serious so please suggest how I overcome please help me thank you.

Dentist, Sangli
You can apply analgesic (pain-killer) dental gel (e. G. Ultigel) on ulcer, 15 minutes before meals. Also, increase water intake, reduce stress, add vitamin c and vitamin b complex to your diet, quit smoking like habit if any.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sirr I am suffering from teeth problem. My teeth is always yellow. Sir what I do.

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. If you are not satisfied with the results go for bleaching of teeth. maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouthwash regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My girlfriend have a pain in teeth. I consult with doctor. He said. Dar(wisdom tooth) nikal rhi h. But she is 25 years old. Is it possible.?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Yes. It is possible to treat a wisdom tooth at the age of 25. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical removal procedures or artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My both children ar 3 and 6 years old. Problem is after brushing there teeth they have still bad breath problem. There toothpaste is for children Dentoshine.

Dentist, Jaipur
Hello There will be an issue will cleaning method. There may be food lodgment or any cavity in teeth which sticks food. You need to visit a pedodontist for their checkup or visit a dentist soon Regards
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I look bad when I smile because my gums see while smiling and it is black in colour. Is there any solution to hide the gums while smiling or make the gums pink from black. Please suggest me as early as possible.

Dentist, Bangalore
U can make it black to pine bu laser or stripping process. And to hide your gums while smiling. U need to undergo lip reposition surgery. B natural b great and enjoy your smile.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth are all not of same size. Two in front are big. Two from side are small. Some are more towards front while some at their back. When I smile, it looks weird. What can be done to make my teeth of same size and at same level?

Dentist, Junagadh
As per your description it seems like you have congenital (hereditary) small lateral teeth. And tretment will include braces tretment + smile design both. First by braces they will be aligned and then smile makeover (exact terminology - ceramic or indirect veneer,) will do the rest.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(41 ratings)

Dr. Jayakrishna Kalluru

MDS - Orthodontics
Jaya Dental Care, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment