Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra SundarajanYour feedback matters!
She had her menses on 30 march and On 8 April. I had pre-cum on my penis but I cleaned or wiped it and inserted in her Vagina for about 10 seconds and I pulled Out but did not ejaculate in her. What are the chances of pregnancy and will she be ovulating or conceive looking at the dates.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth
2. Leucorrhoea/ White Discharge.
3. Menstrual period problems.
5.Lack of sexual desire.
visit us :- www.Malhotraayurveda.Com/09416497909
Madam meri wife ka left breast bahut bada ho gaya hai jabki right breast jaise ka taisa hai because unka right breast mujh per tej dab gaya tha aur usse blood discharge bhi hua tha but maine unka ultrasound karbaya to usme sab normal aaya sir ?
Tulsi leaf a day = No cancer
1 lemon a day = No fat
1 glass of milk a day = No bone problem
3 litres of water a day = No diseases.
Avocados may be fatty, but that doesn't mean they are bad for your health.
In fact, this fruit is a nutritional powerhouse providing numerous potential health benefits. Its creamy texture and rich taste make it a common ingredient in many dishes. It is most well known for being a key ingredient in the Mexican dip 'guacamole'. Because of its high fat content, avocado is also used as a meat substitute in sandwiches and salads. But what makes this fruit so good for you? it is an excellent source of potassium, containing more per weight than bananas. In addition, avocados are rich in vitamin k, vitamin b, vitamin c and vitamin e. They are rich in phytochemicals, which have been reported to help prevent the development of certain cancers. Fats account for around three-quarters of the calorie count of an avocado. Most of it are monounsaturated fat, in the form of oleic acid. Monounsaturated fat is considered to be a 'good fat' which reduces levels of bad cholesterol in your blood and lowers the risk of stroke and heart disease. Keeping cholesterol levels in check is vital for diabetics as they have a much higher risk of cardiovascular disease. The high levels of potassium in avocados is another important nutritional factor for diabetics due to its role in maintaining a healthy heart and regulating blood sugar. Having monounsaturated fats in a diabetic diet is also beneficial for reducing high triglyceride levels and thus improves insulin function and blood glucose levels. All in all, avocado is a very healthy food for those living with diabetes and for people who wish to lower their risk of developing the disease.'
I am 30 years old women. I missed my period in this month. I checked with pregnancy test but I result was negative. This is the first time I missed my period. I have over 10 days now. Please suggest what can be the problem?
I am 48 yrs old,I am having burning micturation.I had urine infection 10 yrs back.But now what may be the cause fr burning?shld I take any treatment?
I had unprotected sex with my bf for 6 times in 6 months. Now I am having a pain in vagina walls and even having a sharp pain during urination and is having frequent urination but small amounts of urine with pain n sensation plus itching. I am also having vaginal discharge more than normal. Is it a bacteria or yeast infection? Or do I have to test for STD. Because I can see the symptoms same as UTI or Yeast infection or STD. Can you please suggest me is it severe?
When it comes to the brain and IQ, is bigger better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connection in a normal manner. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD show sign of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It’s all relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person’s cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons, which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal brain: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brain of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
1) Mujhe 6 weeks Ki pregnancy hai. Es Mujhe 3 date liye date bhi ayi thi Koi problem to nai hai. 2) Kya main hubby ke sath abh bhi physical relationship me reh skti hu nd main fingering kar skti hu koi nuksan to nai hai?
We are planning for a baby first time. My wife's first day of last menses cycle was 22 October 2015. We had love/sex on 06 November 2015 (night) and 07 November 2015 (morning. On 07 Nov 2015, BBT is 97.9 where as before this it was between 97.2 to 97.4. Now she has pain in abdomen with bloating. BBT from 07 Nov 15 to till date is continuing as 97.9 Is she pregnant now? Or do we require more sex/love today for conceive. Please guide me soon.
If someone has pcod than what are the problems a women can suffer form? And if she had pcod then she can be pregnant or not?
I have irregular periods and thyroid also. My periods came between 5-6 mothns for once. Can you suggested best treatment and hospitals.
My wife is not conceiving, got married 2 years, checked with dodtor in two occasions, doctor says every thing is fine with both, what to do?
I am 28 years old female I married 1 year back. My tsh levels are 6.8,and I am having symptoms of irregular periods, weight gain, lethargy. Recently I under went for pelvic scan in that I diagnosed with mild pcos. What is the treatment to get pregnancy. Please give me suggestion.
Hi, my name is Dr Hmanshu Verma. I am a Vascular and endovascular surgeon.
Dialysis aaj kal bohot he common hai. Renal Failure aaj kal bohot he common hogya hai. Aur ek point pe kidneys certain damage ke beyond hojati hai to uske baad patient ko permanent dialysis ki zarurat hoti hai. Dialysis ke liye normally gale me line daal kar usse blood ko dialysis machine tak lejaya jata hai. Aur clean blood ko wapas body me daalte hai. Lekin unfortunately in lines ko bohot zada der tak body me nahi rehne dia ja sakta hai. Kyuki isse infection ka khatra rehta hai aur sath he yeh lines ander ki nerves ko block karne lagti hai. Iske liye AV Fistula surgery ki zarurat hoti hai. Ideally hume ek aisi khoon ki nass ki zarurat hoti hai jisse khoon ko body se nikal kar dialysis machine tak lejaya ja sake aur wahan se clena blood ko wapas body me daale.
Aisi koi khoon ki nass actual me exist nahi karti hai jiske lie 2 khoon ki artery or vein ko surgery karke aapas me jod dete hai. ise AV Fistula surgery kehte hai. Ek baar AV Fistula surgery karne ke baad 5-6 hafte me vein badi hojati hai size em aur usme khoon ka flow badh jata hai, tab yeh fistula taiyar hoti hai.
AV Fistula surgery baaki surgeries se isliye alag hoti hai kyuki yahan pe koi cheez bana ke dete hai apko jisk baar baar needle daal ke istemaal hota hai. Kisi bhi jagah hum bar bar needle daalte hai to wo 6 months ya saal bhar me damage hojati hai. Isliye we talk in terms of ki AV Fistula ki ek life hoti hai. Isliye agar AV Fistula agar fail hojati hai to doosri AV Fistula ki zarurat padti hai. Agar failed AV Fistula aap sahi samay pe pehchan jaae to fir usko bachaya bhi ja sakta hai. Ek chalti hui AV FSIstula me bhi kahi baar complications ho sakte hai.
AV Fistula ki wajah se kuch patients ko haath me swelling aane lag jati hai. Adhiktar humne dekha hai ki in patients ki jo chaati k ander ki jo nerves hoti hai, unme narrowing hoti hai. Un narrow nerves ki wajah se haath me swelling ane lag jati hai. Aise mareezo ke liye typically Angioplasty ki zarurat padti hai. Angioplasty ke results bohot he acche hote hai aur within 6-8 hours hath ekdam normal hojata hai.
Apne dekha hoga ki bohot baar patients ko yeh boldia jata hai ki apka Fistula nahi kia ja sakta. Hum is tarah ki expertise rakhte hai jin patients ko bata dia jata hai ki koi naya Fistula nahi kia ja sakta hai.
So, har wo patients jinhe AV Fistula ke options mana kardia jata hai, unme bhi kuch na kuch AV Fistula ke options bache hue hote hai, ye thode un common hote hai, normal fistula se thodi badi surgery hoti hai. But since AV Fistula ek Dialysis patient ki lifeline hot hai, un patients ke liye in options ko explore karna bohot he important hota hai.
Baisilic vein transposition and AV Graft, ye bohot he common procedure hai jinko in patients me kiya ja sakta hai. Agar aap in patients me se hai jisnke liye AV Fistula ke raste band ho chuke hai, aap hume contact kar sakte hai Lybrate ke through ya fir aap humare centre pe personal appointment ke liye bhi aa sakte hai.