Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChitraYour feedback matters!
I underwent 33 radiotheraphy& 7 chemotheraphy.Last radiotheraphy was done on 24.01.2015. Still mouth ulcer not cured,unable to eat solid food,unable to speak fluently,Lot of pain in mouth after drinking any juicy item too.What will be the remedy?
Hello my weight is around 56 kg but I am not satisfied and I want to be a muscular body so please suggest me what can I do for making a muscular body.
I am 22 years old and my beards haven't grown till yet I have a little amount of hairs on my chicks. They are dense but very few and improper is there anything I can do to get my face full with the beards like a normal 22 year boy.
I am 50 years old and I am suffering from knee pain. I had used several pain relief creams but it is of no use.
My mother underwent Burhole surgery for SDH after an accident in July 2016. She was insulin dependent diabetic for the past 15 years and also hypertension patient. Previously she was under medication with ecosprin, statins along with anti hypertensives and diabetic medication. From the last few months after discharge from hospital, She had been under medication with levetiracetam 500 (Twice daily), Metosartan 50 (Twice daily), Syndopa 110 (1/2 Tablet twice daily), Human Mixtard (20 units twice daily, Glycomet GP2 (twice daily) and Nexito forte at bedtime. Till recent past i.e up to 03/12/2016, she was given Colihinz 400 in the morning along with Clobazam 5 in addition to the above drugs. Though she is recovered on physical side, There has been continuous agitation, aggression and hallucinations, She feel as if she sees persons not present before us, feels as if hearing voices and sounds not heard by us. She fears of the traumatic incidents in respect of her relatives, snakebites or somebody belonging to offspring is attacked etc. She suffers from exertion and tremors at that time. Now most of the this condition is being observed. Is there any medical treatment for bringing her out of the hallucinations.
I asked many times but no one reply. Pls suggest me the best herbal face wash for these winter time for my normal skin type?(22 year old male)
- Extract fresh lemon juice to apply right on your scars.
- Apply a face mask made from leaves of fenugreek.
- A paste of rose water and sandalwood can help fade acne scars.
- By eating fresh fruits, you can nourish your skin.
Good afternoon doctor. My problem is excessive hair fall from last 15 days. I was thinking that may be it is becoz of rainy season. I am tensed becoz of it. Before 15-20 days I changed my shampoo from garner fruits to garner Ultra blends nd also I am taking a tonic M2Tone from 15-20 days. please help me.
I am male 31 year old. My weight is approx 90 kg and my height is 5.8. What should I do to reduce my weight and diet.
Hi, I have been suffering from insomnia and took medicine for that I got batter but the other I realized I am sleeping but there is not satisfaction after sleep I still feel that I did not sleep for a minute. Now I just started gyming and experiencing body ache after 2 days of exercise. Is it bad if body is not experiencing the pain next day of the exercise. Is there any connection of pain with my sleeping pattern.
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.