Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChithambaranathanYour feedback matters!
I'll drink mountain dew daily. Which contains caffeine drug. It is a energy drink. Is that is not good for health? I also have head ache for past 2 months. I'll also study whole night for my exams.
Hi , I am facing severe hair fall issue, I an just 24 years old and bald patches are slightly appearing, hair has become very thin. Please suggest me what I need to do for hair regrowth.
I find my mouth dry, cold deep inside, grip less with my fist and backache, when wake up in the morning.
I am having this problem but every time I asked my doctor, he ignored it saying you are single no need to worry. This problem will be over after you get married but I still have so much of doubts regarding this. My problem is actually related to my sexual life. Let me tell you that I am still virgin and have not indulged in anything other than just kissing a girl. Now to start with the problem. Whenever I get erection after watching some adult movies, I am not able to control my self for long and there is something sticky in my underwear and then I get the urge to pee. If I masturbate, I get the urge to pee after masturbation. Is it normal. If I am with a girl and I get the erection but after some time there is a leakage in my underwear and I get the urge to pee and if I delay the activity of going to washroom then I feel pain in my lower abdomen. One more problem is whenever I go to pee. My bladder is never full empty I feel. And even after peeing when I get up. There is some drops of urine drop in my underwear and when I discussed with my doctor about this he said you have active bladder and no need to worry. I do not know whether both the problems are related to each other or not but I would like to get some idea and advice from the best doctor. Best Regards,
Dear Sir/Madam, My Wife having a 14th week of running pregnancy. We regularly consult our gynecologist on every 15 day. My wife's running medicines are Thyronorm, Sustain 400 and rovamycin. Recently she had having started acidity issue. We also consult the same to our doctor. My doctor advice to stop to take/drinking of Milk as Milk is the reason for acidity. As per my knowledge Milk is the good for pregnant woman. So can you please advice us that what is the right? And Why she told us to stop the milk?
Hello Sir, I am having an allergy in which a wound appears on my skin near right side ear. It usually appears in winter.
Sir, my Uric acid is (6.5), S.Urea---(36.7), S.Creatinine---(1.2). How to get relief from it. please suggest good & effective medication.
I was suffering from back pan in many of year and I was try to lot of checkup but nothing has been done.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non absorbable stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches heal quickly and are easy to remove. Non absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches are applied on layers which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see your doctor?
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek for a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If unfortunately you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment.