Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Chithambaranathan


Homeopath, Chennai

25 Years Experience
Dr. Chithambaranathan md Homeopath, Chennai
25 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I’m dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I’m dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Chithambaranathan
Dr. Chithambaranathan is a renowned Homeopath in Chetpet, Chennai. He has been a successful Homeopath for the last 25 years. He is a qualified md . He is currently practising at Chennai Plastic Surgery in Chetpet, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Chithambaranathan on has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


md - Homeopathy medical college in ahamadabad - 1992
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Chennai Plastic Surgery

#10/12 , Mc Nichols Road, 4Th Lane, Chetpet.Chennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Chithambaranathan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 20 years old male. I occasionally drink and smoke since past 3 years. I used to have an active sex life. Also I used to masturbate daily. From a week I cannot get hard erections as I used to. So I tried watching porn to check whether I can get erections and got partially hard. Now I am worried. I quitted smoking a month back. Please guide me.

M.Sc - Honours in Counselling Psychology, Bachelors in Psychology
Psychologist, Bangalore
Hello lybrate-user, there are many reason due to which you may be sexually inactive for sometime. It may be because of low energy level, or some illness, or may be some tensions etc. Give time for yourself, at least a week or so and work on any stress or anxiety that you are facing, diet, sleep, exercise, smoking habits to be revived. Inspite of all this if you are facing the same difficulty consult a expert or do contact us.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I feel pain stomach I takn ultrasound in ultrasound no result found sir I am in so many tension please sir suggest me.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Do not worry. It should be gastritis or ulcersation due to irregular food timing. You can take acidonil tabs 3 tabs 4 times. You can revert back for help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Do mushroom increases testosterone levels in body? And how to incorporate it in the food? Is there any side effects of using mushroom in food habits?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. I can suggest some methods to improve your testosterone level. Lose Weight. High-Intensity Exercise like Peak Fitness (Especially Combined with Intermittent Fasting) Consume Plenty of Zinc. Strength Training. Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels. Reduce Stress. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet. Eat Healthy Fats. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My face tone is darker than my body tone and because of it I can't shave as it leads to different tone on lower half of my face.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Believe me, if you are happy from inside and taking nutritious, healthy food and daily yoga or some kind of exercises, it will be automatically reflected on your face. Yes, the colour which is inherited from your parents/ ancestors, cannot be changed, but you can try to get glow on your face!! Daily Regime: Apart from these, you do follow CTMP, i.e., cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally sunscreen with SPF-30 – a thick layer of Bakson's Suncare cream may be, 20-30 minutes before going out daily and repeat it's application after every 3-4hrs.) after washing your face daily; use the products as per your skin type. This will change the skin texture and skin tone. In case you do have tanning, apply honey with a dash of lime on your face. Eat right and healthy that too on time, relieve your stress/ tensions, sleep well, stop smoking, as this restricts blood flow to your face and leaves you with a greyish complexion. lead a healthy lifestyle! Apart from this, avoid anger, anxiety, fear which increases stress hormone in the body and subsequently makes your complexion darker! (Hormonal imbalances also plays a major role). If the dull and dark skin tone is due to any underlying ailment or diseases, need to look into the matter. Diet: -Increase your Vitamin C intake (lemon,orange,gooseberry,etc.Fruits/juices, strawberries, sweet peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, and green peas). - Eat more Vitamin A (nonfat milk, oysters, and egg yolks, carrots, watermelon, papaya, tomatoes, or other dark colored produce) . If you feel your skin is weak or not tight enough, that usually suggests a lack of Vitamin A. Medicine: You can also use homoeopathic cream - Medicynth's Whitch Hazel daily at night. Home remedies: Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. After this, rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it. Do this daily or every other day. Another option is squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Make a paste of 'Kasturi Manjal' (wild turmeric) with rose petals, saffron and raw milk which is very effective.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have married. And my husband not interest to sex me. He was always. Telling. Bore I have no one idea. That. My husband. Sex not coming. I was very angry with my husband. Please tell what can I do.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
Yes, you will be angry if you have to ask him for sex and he turns you down. It is worse if he says that either you are boring or sex is boring - that is indeed very hard to take. You must both go for marriage counseling and then may be meet with a sexologist too. In the meantime you could do somethings to stimulate him sexually, if you are willing, that it. First of all I am implying anything about you when I propose these suggestions. I hope that is clear. Right, here goes: Make yourself smell clean and dress up attractively. It is very important to be sexually attractive. Clothes and cleanliness does wonders to a relationship. Then feed him well with foods he likes, The most important sexual organ is the brain: if the brain is stimulated only then does a man get excited. And sex does not start only in the bed: it is much more activated before, during and after. Talk to him in seductive ways, touch him in seductive ways, and tease him so that his sexual appetite is aroused. In bed make every sound and mannerisms to allure him sexually. Touch and tease his erogenous zones. As he gets aroused withdraw a bit just to get him to crave more contact. Put everything you can into it and you will see a change. Explore many different to do the act and if it is freely and happily done, you will make it very exciting.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 20 years old. I'm now 68. 7 height is 173 cm. Is it normal or overweight? Anyway I want to reduce weight. I'm having lemon honey water, chewing garlic in mrng. Doing Daily 1 km walking! Is it enough? I hve treadmill. Pls suggest gud way to reduce weight with treadmill within 2 month please.

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. You can do treadmill for 25 minutes every day for results. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old and had a surgery in my front two teeth on 1 of November and have stitches on still up there. And as I m living in Australia. I am unable to afford stich removal for the teeth. So what should I do to remove it or get a relief from it. Is it dangerous to have the stitches for too long time. And even is it possible that stitches can cause infection.

Dentist, Kolkata
Stitches can remain in mouth for upto 10days. It can be removed after that. It will come slack and with proper light and sterelized small scissor you should be able to remove it yourself or any family member can help you out.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, doctors my wife is 10 week 05 days pregnant. She is housewife. She is suffering from cold throughout the year does that affect our baby and.

General Physician,
It will not affect the baby directly get your wife treated for flu do warm saline gargle regularly have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection.

parenting tips

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Faridabad
बच्चों को सांसारिक अनुभव नहीं होता,आप इस तथ्य का फायदा उठाए और सिखाए कि वे अपनी कड़ी मेहनत से दुनिया जीत सकते हैं।
3 people found this helpful

My wrist got fractured last year on 29 june 2016. Doctor plastered it for 28 days. After 28 days he again advised to keep the plaster for 2 weeks more. I cut it in 10 days myself. The pain was gone. But till now also wrist joint pains on bending. It is not flexible as it was before. Please guide me.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Because of plaster joint get stiff and musclesgot weak, kindly consult physiotherapist to know writ exercises .as joint range will improve you will experience less pain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What does the hbsag ultra test done for? My wife value is 20.6% it got reduced from 25.61% does that mean that she is recovering? Please answer I am in a lot of stress regarding her illness.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Mumbai
Dear lybrate-user, hbsag is the surface antigen for hepatitis b virus. Let me be very clear on this hepatitis b is a type of virus which affects the liver. In many cases it gets cured on its own but still the hbsag remains in the blood stream, you can check other antigens like hbcag etc or do a pcr for hepatis b virus which will let you know the actual concentration of the virus in the system. Having said so many patients remain asymptomatic post hepatitis b acute infection, the surface antigen in the blood keeps them as carrier. Please report what other symptoms your wife is having, especially does she have jaundice i. E. Yellow coloration of eyes, skin etc or any other symptom. Also share the other blood reports. Do not worry, every thing will be fine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, My husband is 29 years old he had a spreaded birth mark in his lower back and the whole area is too itchy and dry, rashes occur he had used anti itching ointment but it doesn't work. Please tell me what to do?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
go for tests stool r/m. use lotion candid for it at night. give him tab. bandy plus at night for 3 days. clean his under garments by better detergents and hot press on under garments also. never use others cloths. change also bed sheet every 5 to 7 days.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Since 2-3 months suffering form hairfall and itching on scalp and in night itching increases a lot.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine Sulphur 30 ( 4 drops in little water) every morning empty stomach only one dose in a day for a week and revert. Apply jobarandi hair oil.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 23 years old I hav blacks spots alot near my nose and cheeks, what can I do.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
HI lybrate-user here I mention few simple things which gives you good result in a short period. 1) avoid coffee and tea. 2) try to sleep prior to 10.30 pm 3) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast, fermented and stale foods 4) take ½ tsf of fine powder of nutmeg and ½ tsf of fine powder of Indian gooseberry and pinch of black salt, add 4 tsf of milk in it and make fine paste, apply it on face and leave it for 10-15 minutes after that wash face with lukewarm water. Do this two times in a day 5) take 30 ml of RUBYCLIN liquid and 2-2 tablets of MADHUMALINI VASANT and SWASKUTHAR RASA after meals do all these things for 15 days.
12 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is a heartattack patient and she is getting over tension felling down where she go.

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
Hi, heart patients can take same homemade foods as other members. Only thing they should do is not to add extra salts at the table, food should be prepared with less oil, should contain more of green vegetables. Drinking sufficient waters if not advised restriction is also good.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband has pain in last spine (tail. He seating on tube for last few weeks. Please advise which xray I have to done.

MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
Anesthesiologist, Warangal
Hello 1st of all do not diagnose yourself, kindly believe doctors, kindly consult a surgeon, based on your history I guess your husbi suffering from jeepdriver`s bottom. Which can be infected and causing problems.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have ringworm from 6 months so what I can do to remove it permanently. Medicines are - tigboderm , lulifin etc I can used they work only while I apply these creams.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
1. Do not share towels. Sheets and clothes. 2. Do not scratch the rash, as this may spread the fungus to other areas of your body. 3. Use medicine for a longer period 4. Do not apply any other soap. Cream, oil 5. Put on cotton under garments and keep area clean and dry.
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My name is gaurav and my age is 23 I have some problems in my penis. My penis is thin nd short. And it is not open proper. It's very painful . So pls tell me what I can do to increase penis nd strong then it's open properly.

Dear Lybrate User, The size of penis depends on four factors:- 1) HEIGHT OF THE PERSON :- Every organ of a taller person posses greater dimension than those of a shorter person. 2) TESTOSTERONE HORMONE:- Less secretion of this hormone leads to underdevelopment of sexual organs 3) SEXUAL DISEASES:- Patients suffering from Erectile dysfunction often complaints of short penis. 4) FATTY TUMMY:- With every increase of 6 kg in weight, the waistline is increased up to 2 cm. This fatty layer of abdomen conceals 2 cm of the length of penis by surrounding it. Kindly remember that the penis will not remain erected all time. It will remain contracted & flaccid throughout the day. However, you can observe the increase in the width & length of your penis whenever you undergo erection. The minimum size of an erected penis required for intercourse is 3 inches. A penis is composed of three highly vascular muscles namely two Corpus Cavernosus muscles & one Corpus Spongiosum muscle. In normal condition when an individual undergoes sexual arousal blood flow is directed towards those muscles of penis. As a result the muscles of penis gets pumped up & increase in size. This phenomenon is externally manifested as the erection of penis. There are numerous videos in YouTube which demonstrate this mechanism of erection. The plan of action behind increasing the size of penis is to increase the size of those underlying muscles of penis. Normally a muscle undergoes an increase in size when it gets hypertrophied due to weight training. Weight-training leads to the pumping of blood to the muscle resulting in increased protein synthesis in the muscles. This applies to every muscles of human body & the muscles of penis are no exception. But it is quite impossible for the vascular muscles of penis to undergo any type of weight-training. Here the PENIS DEVELOPER SET comes in handy. The PENIS DEVELOPER SET helps in pumping blood to those vascular muscles without any type of weight-training. The PENIS DEVELOPER SET creates a partial vacuum around the penis which leads in rushing of blood to the vascular muscles of penis. As a result the vascular muscles of penis gets pumped. Continuous use of the PENIS DEVELOPER SET leads to hypertrophy of the muscles of penis which results in the increase in the length & width of the muscles of penis and thus the penis looks bigger. There is no specific medicine to increase the size of penis. However, you may have come across a number of gimmicking advertisement of medicines which claim to increase the size of penis. Don’t fall prey for any such advertisement because the penis won’t get bigger unless there is an increase of the size of the underlying vascular muscles of penis. An effective increase in the length & width of the penis has been noted within 2 months in those patients who have used the Penis Developer Set for 30 minutes daily. You can get the vacuum operated PENIS DEVELOPER SET by ordering for my Penis Enlargement Kit via Lybrate. Dear Lybrate User, You may be suffering from a clinical condition called PHIMOSIS. The most conventional method to get rid of it is surgery. However, if you are unwilling to undergo surgery then you can try the following process at home. 1) Buy any local Anaesthetic Gel (e.g. Lidocaine, Lignocaine, Xylocaine) from allopathic retail shop. 2) Apply a little amount of that anaesthetic gel at the lower part of the prepuce of penis where the foreskin remains attached. 3) After application of the gel, retract the foreskin backwards as far as you can. Due to the anaesthetic property of the gel you will be able to retract the foreskin backwards to some extent more than you can do in normal condition. 4) Release the foreskin when you feel pain 5) Again repeat the same process. Do it continuously for at least 30 minutes in a day. Within a month you will feel that your foreskin has become loose.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pcos n I dnt knw what medicine do I prefer it's 4 years that I am been diagnosed n it's almost an year that I haven't got my periods.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.In PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome )many small cysts appear in ovary-causing hormonal imbalance and .there is production of excess Testosterone. Diet rich in Omega 3 Fatty acid reducece excess Testosterone and can be used in the treatment 2.They secrete more androgen 3.The symptoms are weight gain,acne, decreased ovulation, irregular period, infertility, depression, extra facial and body hair, hair loss from scalp, insulin resistance causing Diabetes. is genetically inherited,runs in families can be diagnosed by pelvic laparoscopy/vaginal ultrasound. 6.Treatment-surgery/anti androgen therapy 7.consult gynecologist for advice and treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(8771 ratings)

Dr. Himani Negi

Dr. Himani Homoeocure, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment